Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Business Can I Do With N50,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Do With N50,000 (5722 Views)

Please What Business Can I Invest #600,000 To Yield Profit Without My Presence / Which Business Can I Invest N3million That Will Yield Me 10% Monthly / Please What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 7:17am On Sep 04, 2013
I am undergraduate. still at home becos of the strike ASUU embark on. pls sumone should help me, by giving ideas on business to do with 50 thousand naira. Before i waste the money. thanks.......
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by freestuffsonnet(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2013
raphemmanuel: I am undergraduate. still at home becos of the strike ASUU embark on. pls sumone should help me, by giving ideas on business to do with 50 thousand naira. Before i waste the money. thanks.......

There are lots of profitable businesses you can start with 50k. there are lots of online profitable businesses you can invest into such as affiliate biz and the rest. but if you are not an online person then the importation biz will be ok for you. search the NL business section.. there lots of thread there that can guide you on that.

Hope this idea helps you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2013
i hope importation will be beta for me, because 4 me am tired of online businesses. And i will like to get more ideas on dat importation. I have been hearing about it and i don't knw hw to start it because am a novice on it... Thanks....
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by marytyra: 4:34am On Sep 05, 2013
Call me if u are in abuja 08033132861 u cud start a wristwatch biz.I am doing it and its profitable
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 6:51am On Sep 05, 2013
marytyra: Call me if u are in abuja 08033132861 u cud start a wristwatch biz.I am doing it and its profitable
I am residing in abia state, i don't know whether if it can work out. Can it work out?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 6:52am On Sep 05, 2013
marytyra: Call me if u are in abuja 08033132861 u cud start a wristwatch biz.I am doing it and its profitable
I am residing in abia state, i don't know whether if it can work out. Can it work out?
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by BlueRoyale: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is far far lesser http://www.?r=quebec)
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by freestuffsonnet(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
raphemmanuel: i hope importation will be beta for me, because 4 me am tired of online businesses. And i will like to get more ideas on dat importation. I have been hearing about it and i don't knw hw to start it because am a novice on it... Thanks....
importation biz is not just online biz ..is online & offline biz. u purchase online and supply offline. Which online business are u tried of? while others are reaping BIG online everyday. For how to go abt the importantion biz follow these threads: Hi friend, i want to share Tips To Help you Stop Stuttering, and i believe you will found it helpful.
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

SECTION 2 Here: https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

Unless you are too lazy to read..then u go look for an ebook to buy on that.
That's just my own drop for you.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Chizin(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
raphemmanuel: I am undergraduate. still at home becos of the strike ASUU embark on. pls sumone should help me, by giving ideas on business to do with 50 thousand naira. Before i waste the money. thanks.......
Hold your N50k firmly and rush at www.artsandprint..com and note that you dont even need such huge amount to start making money....
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=freestuffsonnet] importation biz is not just online biz ..is online & offline biz. u purchase online and supply offline. Which online business are u tried of? while others are reaping BIG online everyday. For how to go abt the importantion biz follow these threads: Hi friend, i want to share Tips To Help you Stop Stuttering, and i believe you will found it helpful.
https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

SECTION 2 Here: https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

THANKS ALOT am very greatfull at ur works. let me see how i can start it....

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
pls @freestuffsonnet. how can i claim that product which i have purchased.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Thomsbuky(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos, if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking skill that will enable you to resale the goods. If you are interest send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and Black berry item for sale.
Thanks
Thomas

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Thomsbuky: Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos, if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking skill that will enable you to resale the goods. If you are interest send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and Black berry item for sale.
Thanks
Thomas
my email address is raphemmanuel85@gmail.com pls am interested and my number is 07067166156... thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by raphemmanuel(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013

Thanks
Thomas
please am interested and my email address is raphemmanuel85@gmail.com and also my phone number is 07067166156... thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Thomsbuky(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Thanks for sending me your contact detail, I will get back to you soon with more information.
Thomas
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by adavetee(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thomsbuky: Thanks for sending me your contact detail, I will get back to you soon with more information.
Thomas
bro. Pls i think am also interested. Kindly send the info to my mail box. Email- adave4real@yahoo.com. Dis is my fone no- 08037188325. Thanks!
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Jehem: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2013

Thanks
Thomas

Hi Thomas i'm interested please send me more info. My email is thumpmike13@gmail.con and my phone number is 07030081451
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by solapopson(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2013
The amount you need to start a business is not the issue, but how learned are you in the business you want to start. Dont be carried away by profit margin or Return on Investment (ROI), desire to be trained in that field before talking of making money, over the years we have seen that there is rarely any unprofitable business but unskilled entrepreneurs.

Have yo given a thought to the Telecoms industry?
Do you realise that telecoms is the fastest growing sector as reported by the 1st quarter Nigeria GDP?
Users of telecoms products and services use them as they eat food, hence great market potential for those that are in it.
We have a workshop on various areas of telecoms that you can be trained on and be profitable with less than N50,000 coming up this Saturday in Lagos.
If you think you have the desire to be trained and patient enough to see your business grow.
Call Seun on 08063261568 for details.
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by seangy4konji: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Hi..send me more informattion to seanga49@gmail.com...waiting for your message...
Thomsbuky: Thanks for sending me your contact detail, I will get back to you soon with more information.
Thomas
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by olanre12(m): 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
raphemmanuel: I am residing in abia state, i don't know whether if it can work out. Can it work out?
bro i ll like to no more abt ur business pls send it to me tur email ajibola.deji@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by olanre12(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote
author=Thomsbuky]Hello,

I have Business preposition that may interest you. I am Exporter, every
month send goods like clothes, shoes, bags and electronics items in
bulk to Lagos.. I have fixed price for these items e.g. Italian/spanish
shoes 30pairs for 50k. might be more depend on costing. I will send
you pictures of available items via e-mail and can view item in Lagos,
if you like it payment is cash and carry basis. Please note item has
been costed and your profit margins is high.. provided if you are
honest, very hardworking with good people skills and good networking
skill that will enable you to resale the goods. If you are interest
send me your detail email and phone for further discussion... I
currently have large ladies bags and italian and spanish shoes and
Black berry item for sale.
Thanks
Thomas[/quote]brs i ll lke to se your goods pls send it to me thru my email ajibola.deji@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Obataosu: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
A
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by endy231: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2013

Thanks
Thomas
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Beboy23(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=Jehem]

Hi Thomas am'also intrested my mail bless4gold@gmail.com 08034120420
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Six11(m): 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2013
Follow money principle to earn money. If you don't have capital, what you should do is to look for someone who has a marketable product and offer to bring clients for him for a fee. Almost every businessman would nodd in agreement. This is called affiliating, in otherwords, affiliate marketing.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by popoolaRofiat(f): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2013

Thanks
Thomas
pls thomas I also have intrest in that business .this is my e mail.popoolarhofiat@yahoo.com.and my number is 08104555877
Re: What Business Can I Do With N50,000 by Thomsbuky(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hello Guys,
I have reply to your request and forwarded to your e-mail updates on currently available item for sale with prices.... Please check and let me know if you need more information.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Black Market Rate For Naira To Pounds? / See What A Man Did In His Apartment, After Winning N10m From Bet9ja In Edo / Igbemo-ekiti Plantain And Banana Village Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.