Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland's Newest Fad: Team End-time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Newest Fad: Team End-time (1162 Views)

The Anti-gej Fad / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! / Gender Inequality: Was Feminism Just a Fad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's Newest Fad: Team End-time by matrixme(m): 7:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Having been on Nairaland for quite sometime now, I have noticed some funny trends that becomes prevailing across threads. I vividly remembered Team Garri that spread like "My Oga at The Top" wildfire sometimes back. In case you are new to Nairaland, well, Team Garri are random Nairaland members who goes to comment on any thread "and How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?" Even if the topic was "California's bushfire renders thousands homeless", or "New breakthrough emerges in Cancer vaccine research". Well they are at it again. It is always end time things to them, even when they read "Microsoft acquires Noka" or "NYSC allowances not yet paid".
Perhaps they are right. It is always end time in Nigeria, given the number of strange things that happen everyday. Like when a political party suddenly splits into two like it is a yard of "Ankara" material, yet without changing names. I wonder what would be the next trend after the moderators succeed in suppressing this fad!
Re: Nairaland's Newest Fad: Team End-time by ajasa4link: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2013
matrixme: Having been on Nairaland for quite sometime now, I have noticed some funny trends that becomes prevailing across threads. I vividly remembered Team Garri that spread like "My Oga at The Top" wildfire sometimes back. In case you are new to Nairaland, well, Team Garri are random Nairaland members who goes to comment on any thread "and How does this affect the price of Garri in the market?" Even if the topic was "California's bushfire renders thousands homeless", or "New breakthrough emerges in Cancer vaccine research". Well they are at it again. It is always end time things to them, even when they read "Microsoft acquires Noka" or "NYSC allowances not yet paid".
Perhaps they are right. It is always end time in Nigeria, given the number of strange things that happen everyday. Like when a political party suddenly splits into two like it is a yard of "Ankara" material, yet without changing names. I wonder what would be the next trend after the moderators succeed in suppressing this fad!
my brethren in the lord,it is crystal clear like the Biblical mene mene Terkel upharsin.,it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that all this brouhaha and quagmire here and there are nothing but signs of END TIME....This is my humble locomati as the spokesman of the End TIME CREW... see d pics attached

Re: Nairaland's Newest Fad: Team End-time by RINE1: 8:01am On Sep 04, 2013
[b][/b]
END TIME MESSAGE.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life / Woman Who Wanted Bigger Buttocks But Had Her Limbs Amputated Warns Other Women / 15 Things You Don’t Owe Anyone At All (though You Think You Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.