Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

#@$ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #@$ (1833 Views)

We Just Met $ She's Talking About Marriage / Holmes Gets $ US400,000 (only) A Year For Suri / Dana Crash: Relatives Of Dead Passengers To Recieve $ 100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#@$ by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2013
N
Re: #@$ by Joyeux: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Why not.That is if he still wants to go school.
Re: #@$ by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
At 32 - 34, he's already set in his own ways, so there is nothing you can do to 'change' him.

His 'womanizing' is simply an outlet to vent out his frustration at the unfair hand life's dealt him with. Simply advice him to put a 'raincoat' on it so he doesn't meet his maker before his time.

1 Like

Re: #@$ by femmy2010(m): 3:57am On Sep 13, 2013
At 32 - 34,he aint a baby anymore.
Dont get tired of advising him,hopefully one day his eyes would open to the reality around him and i hope he aint 40year old by then.
It is very much wiser to head back to school at age 34 than at age 45.
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 13, 2013
He needs to kno that there is no golden fountain abroad and his life might even be 50 times worse when he comes, with whatever he has now he should use it to be a better man because when he grows old, hes going to regret like an idiat.
Re: #@$ by LewsTherin: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Fellow is flat on his arsse and is too dumb/foolish/deluded to see it. I should know. I have a close relative with the same issue. There is little you can do for such people. All advice given that doesn't include how they have been wronged by everyone is seen as an attempt to wrong them even more.

All you can do is pray that God breaks his foolish pride so he can see that he needs to get up and do something with his NOW so that his tomorrow doesn't get worse.

Pray for my relative too while you are at it. Thanks
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2013
Nothing.
Let him be.
His mind is already made up.
I pray he goes( even mali)
Experience they say is d best teacher.
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 14, 2013
LewsTherin:

Pray for my relative too while you are at it. Thanks
Re: #@$ by UyiIredia(m): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2013
Many youths I meet really think a better fate awaits them outside here. Too bad. Your cousin CAN SURELY enter school. People older than him have undergone tertiary schooling. That said, tell your cousin your mind. Also, ask him what he can do and offer him some money to get about a business. If all these don't work then his mind must be made up on womanizing till death. His life, his choice.
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Booked
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 08, 2013
kingstanley: I really appreciate the advices. I have tried but nothing is working out. I gave him 200k I got from my dad but still he is still roaming about... should I say I am tired.

dont waste your money on him again. u have done your best. let him come to the realisation that he is wasting his life after an unrealistic ambition. pple like that end up being liabilities to you and have mastered tactics to milk you dry.
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2013
sexybaby22:

dont waste your money on him again. u have done your best. let him come to the realisation that he is wasting his life after an unrealistic ambition. pple like that end up being liabilities to you and have mastered tactics to milk you dry.

Seal of 1000 likes. smiley
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
thanks all....
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingstanley: He is now in d village, womanizin.
LOL.

How is your cousin doing now though?
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 11, 2013
Booked
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Soon he will start looking for a relative to kidnap
You berra keep away from him
Re: #@$ by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Q

(1) (Reply)

Reaction To Theft. / Watch Premier Movies On Irokotv / Guys, Can You Marry A Woman Who Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.