Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Enoch Adeboye & David Oyedepo Are slowpoke Pastors, Pure Cultists - Kemi Omololu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enoch Adeboye & David Oyedepo Are slowpoke Pastors, Pure Cultists - Kemi Omololu (1689 Views)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Reveals 2015 Prophecies / “Anyone WORSHIPPING With Adeboye and Oyedepo Are In A CULT” – Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enoch Adeboye & David Oyedepo Are slowpoke Pastors, Pure Cultists - Kemi Omololu by Tchitntdu(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2013

Controversal Madam Governor, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo blasted Nigerian Pastors and Christians, calling them slowpoke and cultists. She uploaded the her recorded statement on soundcloud which you can listen to on this blog.

Sit in their congregations and you are in a cult with the devil. Might as well join my Nigerian devil worshippers. If you are a Christian in Nigeria, you are an asshole, you are the sponsors of terrorism.

My religious statuses on Facebook has caused an uproar since I opened my page Jan 2013. Both Muslims and Christians have been ripped but Christians are definitely the cause of the Boko Haram insurgency. They sponsor the violence. PERIOD! The END!

source: http://9janewss..com/2013/09/enoch-adeboye-and-david-oyedepo-are.html
Re: Enoch Adeboye & David Oyedepo Are slowpoke Pastors, Pure Cultists - Kemi Omololu by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
What exactly has Adeboye done to this woman?

Kemi is she-fela........he fela deal with catholic, she-fela deal with protestant

(1) (Reply)

Is 'god Of Chosen' Same With 'god Almighty'?? / What Was Gods Purpose In Creating Humanity / Gofamint Convention (astonishing Christ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.