Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:30 AM

Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor (1163 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by cleangurl: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2013

At the recent V-Channel's Celeb's guest gathering in lagos, they had an interactive session with Cossy Orjiakor and the audience where privileged to ask her their choice questions.

Her most embarrassing moment:… 'I was driving and in the traffic, the guy walked up to me and grabbed my boobs and walked away.

Why she thrives on scandals?… 'don’t love scandals. I don’t like to be in the news too. I just love to be myself. I don’t try to be any other person but me. I’m a good girl.
On her dress sense: …'I wear 4DD. I’m so blessed. It’s not that I’m out to flaunt it, but it’s just that clothes don’t get to cover it all. It’s not really my fault.

On her fears:… I’m afraid of not making heaven and getting old to live alone .Her marital status? ... 'I’m single, not engaged and I’m waiting for the diamond ring.

When she was asked to pray, Cossy declined. Said:… [size=13pt]'I’m a sinner.[/size]
READING AT...
>>[size=15pt]CLICK FOR HOT GIST[/size]<<
>>[size=15pt]CLICK FOR HOT GIST[/size]<<
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by buklan4realyah(f): 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin... pray u embrase Jesus with ur hrt, before death comes
so u wont b a hell product
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by slap1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Which other hell?
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by nikkytruth(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Cossy my dear, don't condemn yourself. Is because of people like u and I that Jesus was crucified on the cross . Just repent and give your life to Christ and you will make heaven.
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by dplomaticVal: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
she has to sincerely prove that she's actually afraid of goin to hell by purging herself of sin and jettisoning her bad behavıour. lts Ωo big deal
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by gluv01(f): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
nikky truth: Cossy my dear, don't condemn yourself. Is because of people like u and I that Jesus was crucified on the cross . Just repent and give your life to Christ and you will make heaven.
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by Chiscomax(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2013
;Dthank GOD cossy is aware that the END IS NEAR no be only me dey see the signs ;
Re: Confession Time: I'm Afraid Of Going To Hell -- Cossy Ojiakor by whytangel(f): 3:51am On Sep 05, 2013
¶ rily thank GOD 4 ha lyf...

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Every Woman's Breasts / See Nollywood Actress Moji Olaiya Turns Islamic Singer, Reveals Muslim Name / Actress Benita Nzeribe’s Birthday Party In London, I Hope She Is Not What Will..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.