Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:56 AM

MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira (4413 Views)

Drop ur Number To Get FREE ETISALAT DATA to test our Service / Browsing With Etisalat On PC Using Hsdpa Universal Modem / old post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira by mediachirps(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
MTN just introduce new data subscription plan and not everybody is aware of this. The new data plan gives you 25mb/24Hrs for 150naire but, So far so good I have exceeded more 20GB since the beginning of my subscription yesterday, I think it be nice share it before it get blocked.

1. Make sure you have #150
balance or above on your sim

2. Just dial *112#

3. Once your money is deducted

5. creat new APN with *internet.mtn.com*, continue to surf and download unlimited till your subscription expires.

4. To use it on PC, use the default
Mtn apn. or better still tether from your android device to PC. that's what am using now.

*Continue to surf while the plan is
still active.

*It is unlimited for now before
Mtn will cap it. Enjoy MTN just introduce new data subscription plan and not everybody is aware of this. The new data plan gives you 25mb/24Hrs for 150naire but, So far so good I have exceeded more 20GB since the beginning of my subscription yesterday, I think it be nice share it before it get blocked.

1. Make sure you have #150
balance or above on your sim

2. Just dial *112#

3. Once your money is deducted

5. creat new APN with *internet.mtn.com*, continue to surf and download unlimited till your subscription expires.

4. To use it on PC, use the default
Mtn apn.
Continue to surf while the plan is
still active.

It is unlimited for now before
Mtn will cap it.
Re: MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira by mediachirps(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
if the speed is very slow? change APN to 3.5g.Blackberry.net and
experience fast browsing
Re: MTN Unlimited 24hours Browsing With Just 150 Naira by alpamo6: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Is still working?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 With Broken Screen For Sale / Used V.clean Blackberry Bold5 (9900) Check In..see Pictures.SOLD!!! / Mint Bb Torch-curve-bold-javelin-tours-blutut Hdset-speakers Etc SOLD !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.