Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! (2233 Views)

Am Troubled About Today's Marriage Pls Pray 4 Matrimonial Homes, B4 U Pray4 Nig. / Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Was Just in bed this morning, thinking of whom to Marry...
Obi suppose begin answer Man by next year.
...of course I love Beatrice but Chisom is sexy...abi make I just close my eyes marry Beatrice?
...but how will I explain to Amaka that she's not my type
...mehn!!! I just don’t know what to do about Joy ...her mama go pour me hot water...chai!
But CHIOMA sabi make love just that she’s too fat.
...abi make I go for Cynthia...na wa oh! She too lepa and she no sabi cook.
...No No No!!!...can’t marry Amina. She be Hausa girl...her papa no go gree.....
I for even go for Christabel just that she too dey talk.....
but wait oh Chioma never graduate. na QUEEN sha??...I no go marry her, she too like money....
Ehmm!!... Olubukola is too beautiful just that she can’t wash my boxers...na wa oh! Wahala dey....should I just forget about getting married and become a Reverend Father
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by kreamidiva(f): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
U can be a MONK!!!!!
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by DJDOLA(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nothing wrong if u marry all of em
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by Merkki(f): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Silly rants of a teenager cool

1 Like

Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
DJDOLA: Nothing wrong if u marry all of em
but my Religion forbids polygamy
kreami diva: U can be a MONK!!!!!
a good idea but can i cope?
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Merkki: Silly rants of a teenager cool
no insult pls. This is a life decision
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by DJDOLA(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
secnelly:
but my Religion forbids polygamy
Which of d religion is that?
a good idea but can i cope?
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by twogood: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
When you're really ready, things'll become clear.
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
DJDOLA:
I dont think a disclosure Religion can be of help here. Just help me get a possible way out
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by taryour(f): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
secnelly:
I dont think a disclosure Religion can be of help here. Just help me get a possible way out

Pele shogbo You are such a confused being. The only possible way out for you is to go for an HIV test. I can only imagine how tiny you will be in stature after using all the energy you suppose use to better your life on several women. Shior
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
taryour:

Pele shogbo You are such a confused being. The only possible way out for you is to go for an HIV test. I can only imagine how tiny you will be in stature after using all the energy you suppose use to better your life on several women. Shior
I agree am confused but you mustn't hurl invectives to drive a point home?
What is needed is Your advice not your Insult. Well my stature is not in question here. Its about how to get out of the dilemma.
Thanks in anticipation for your advice.
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by mcfynest(m): 8:21am On Sep 05, 2013
#TEAM FATHER THINGS,

just put their hard copy pix in an envelop, shuffle it v v well, pray and pick one. after picking dont think o. just go alter straight
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
mcfynest: #TEAM FATHER THINGS,

just put their hard copy pix in an envelop, shuffle it v v well, pray and pick one. after picking dont think o. just go alter straight
thanks bro.
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by Abaniwealth(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
U re a daft!u knw get shame.
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
secnelly: Was Just in bed this morning, thinking of whom to Marry...
Obi suppose begin answer Man by next year.
...of course I love Beatrice but Chisom is sexy...abi make I just close my eyes marry Beatrice?
...but how will I explain to Amaka that she's not my type
...mehn!!! I just don’t know what to do about Joy ...her mama go pour me hot water...chai!
But CHIOMA sabi make love just that she’s too fat.
...abi make I go for Cynthia...na wa oh! She too lepa and she no sabi cook.
...No No No!!!...can’t marry Amina. She be Hausa girl...her papa no go gree.....
I for even go for Christabel just that she too dey talk.....
but wait oh Chioma never graduate. na QUEEN sha??...I no go marry her, she too like money....
Ehmm!!... Olubukola is too beautiful just that she can’t wash my boxers...na wa oh! Wahala dey....should I just forget about getting married and become a Reverend Father

what is this one saying.....the economic situation makes someone impatient, cant figure out your post....whats your phucken point !!!!!
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by secnelly: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Abaniwealth: U re a daft!u knw get shame.
thanks but i dont think an insult is necessary here.
Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by maclatunji: 6:46am On Sep 06, 2013
Copy and paste stories from BBM and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! by Hero10001: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2013
OP, i got your private pm,

you can write me on hero2945@yahoo.com

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Mother And Son (what Is Wrong About This Picture?) / Which House Chores Do You Detest? / I Am 27, She Is 20. Can I Wait For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.