Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction (17845 Views)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by adamooye5(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
The PDP chairman addressed a press conference in Abuja.
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Bamanga Tukur, has declared that the party would deal with members parading themselves as factional executives.
Mr. Tukur, who addressed the press in Abuja, said the National Working Committee he heads is the only recognised executive.
He said anyone parading themselves as factional executives will be made to face the full wrath of the law.
“Anyone who also identifies themselves with the impostors will be made to lose their seats as required by law,” the party chairman said in Abuja on Wednesday.
Details later…
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/144145-breaking-pdp-crisis-tukur-declares-war-new-pdp-faction.html

6 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by psucc(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
High head and high handedness

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Akanbiedu(m): 3:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Way to go Tukur, we are solidly behind you.

19 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
ok
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Yahaya85(m): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
thank God! This will deepen the crises in the people destruction party

9 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nice one Mr chairman.The impostors and thheir sponsors can go to hell!!Fresh air till 2019

16 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
While the presidency and party leaders seek for ways of amicably resolving the crisis, their openness to dialogue should not be taken for cowardice. My position is that any differences that cannot be settled amicably through dialogue should be settled in the field.

13 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
NO BE ONLY WAR IF YOU LIKE DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY ONE THING IS CERTAIN AND THAT IS THE FACT THAT PDP IS SINKING

9 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by spookem(m): 4:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
when is the war starting?
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by agbameta: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Talk about last gasp for air... Poor Odechukwu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by texaco1: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Bamanga tukur is fighting for survival he knows he will be the first victim and casualty if any reconciliation is made and achieved

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by agbameta: 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While the presidency and party leaders seek for ways of amicably resolving the crisis, their openness to dialogue should not be taken for cowardice. My position is that any differences that cannot be settled amicably through dialogue should be settled in the field.

Omo, see ya life. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Clerverly: 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
Voice of a drowning man!

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by egift(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tukur, where is the PDP certificate of Registration? We heard it is not with you and you also keep mute on that.

3 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin I dey laugh ooooooo

3 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Jorussia(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
i have been following the recent political development with keen interest,any fire for fire approach by jonathan,will back fire.expired politicians like anenih ave been relegated to d back seat here in edo cannot help him.if obj used force and it worked 4 him,it wont 4 GEJ,cos dis is 2013 ant nt 10yr ago.he should b very careful dis govs control very strategic state,they dont mind burying ambition just to support a neutral person even 4rm ss,just get back at him,when d heat becomes 2 much 4 dem.

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Gbawe: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Prof Corruption: grin grin grin I dey laugh ooooooo

Bros, Abeg make I follow you laugh too. grin grin
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by nuclearboy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Jorussia: i have been following the recent political development with keen interest,any fire for fire approach by jonathan,will back fire.expired politicians like anenih ave been relegated to d back seat here in edo cannot help him.if obj used force and it worked 4 him,it wont 4 GEJ,cos dis is 2013 ant nt 10yr ago.he should b very careful dis govs control very strategic state,they dont mind burying ambition just to support a neutral person even 4rm ss,just get back at him,when d heat becomes 2 much 4 dem.

Thank you! All they have to do is present Amaechi as an opponent to him knowing Amaechi will uphold any agreement, is also SS, is a performer and will turn every SS person except core Ijaws against GEJ
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
nuclearboy:

Thank you! All they have to do is present Amaechi as an opponent to him knowing Amaechi will uphold any agreement, is also SS, is a performer and will turn every SS person except core Ijaws against GEJ

You guys are very funny.you think these noetheners are fighting Jonathan to put another southerner back to power? The main reason GEJ is been attacked is because they want power to return to the North.

Amaechi should dare nurse any presidential ambition and see how his new friends will react.

13 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by softwareman(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While the presidency and party leaders seek for ways of amicably resolving the crisis, their openness to dialogue should not be taken for cowardice. My position is that any differences that cannot be settled amicably through dialogue should be settled in the field.
Jonathan is a coward that does not have the stomach for a fight. Everybody knows a confused weakling when they see one.

3 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by ckkris: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
nuclearboy:

Over-rated by Lagos newspapers. Can Amechi win even Rivers State, where he has insulted all important people? Tukur knows quite a few things that charlatans don't.

5 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by chukel(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Its just so funny hw the trio of sincere nigerian, chukwudi and taharqa swing deriliously frm one end of putrfying psychophancy to anoda. U guys r never consistent. I kn in ur quiet times u will go thru ur posts nd laugh at urselves. Back to d topic. I dnt tink Bamanga Tukur is dis foolish. NO! I tink he is a mercenary acting out a script frm unseen hands to implode PDP. I just dnt get d controversies surrounding dis man nd just keeps attracting more at every cost. Let's watch nd see hw dis ends. Its ending soon for sure

3 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukel: Its just so funny hw the trio of sincere nigerian, chukwudi and taharqa swing deriliously frm one end of putrfying psychophancy to anoda. U guys r never consistent. I kn in ur quiet times u will go thru ur posts nd laugh at urselves. Back to d topic. I dnt tink Bamanga Tukur is dis foolish. NO! I tink he is a mercenary acting out a script frm unseen hands to implode PDP. I just dnt get d controversies surrounding dis man nd just keeps attracting more at every cost. Let's watch nd see hw dis ends. Its ending soon for sure

bros you are the ones suffering from delusion.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by kokoA(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
When a king starts reminding his followers that he is the king, it means he has lost it.. A king who is fully incharge of his kingdom never says "I am the king". Tukur, no amount of threat can save you now. You have lost the throne already

15 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Gbawe2: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukel: Its just so funny hw the trio of sincere nigerian, chukwudi and taharqa swing deriliously frm one end of putrfying psychophancy to anoda. U guys r never consistent. I kn in ur quiet times u will go thru ur posts nd laugh at urselves. Back to d topic. I dnt tink Bamanga Tukur is dis foolish. NO! I tink he is a mercenary acting out a script frm unseen hands to implode PDP. I just dnt get d controversies surrounding dis man nd just keeps attracting more at every cost. Let's watch nd see hw dis ends. Its ending soon for sure

You may be right. Either way, it makes no difference. Bamanga Tukur is not someone the politicians with self-acquired sagacity will ever fear or respect. The part about him being a mercenary is 100% correct. Tukur will simply go back to being a nonentity after GEJ. He can enjoy his 15 minutes of fame which will end soon.

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by resdan(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na war just dy hungry my man.... grin
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by dreu2fine(m): 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
Tukar,na obasanjo n is new excutive u de talk to like abi,e just de laugh u
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by nnemmpi(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am in full support
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Jorussia(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
chukwudi44:

You guys are very funny.you think these noetheners are fighting Jonathan to put another southerner back to power? The main reason GEJ is been attacked is because they want power to return to the North.

Amaechi should dare nurse any presidential ambition and see how his new friends will react.
my brother in politics any thing can happen.there is sth people are forgeting here,oshiomhole is here also and people are rooting 4 him here 2 be either pres or vp
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by maclatunji: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Coughing out loud on this thread. One can only take so much drama in a lifetime before it becomes dangerous to health.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Why We Arrested Sule Lamido" - Nigeria Police (Read Petition) / Senate To Bar FIRS, Customs, NBC, 57 Others From Getting Federal Allocations / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.