Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos (3975 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
Three of the spritual fathers in Islam during their life time Sheikh Ibrahim(died in 1975), Sheikh Bulala (died late 80's), Sheikh Ahmad Tijani( died late 60's). Three of them appeared at the wall of the mosque in mile 12, Lagos at the same time. Allah is Great!!!
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by harlos: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
Do you have the picture?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
What you see might be demons.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
the picture has been on the wall since yesterday the crowd is too much so i was unable to snap it but i know some people snapped it. If u re around mile 12 you can confirm it.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Wassssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....bloody it's too long....oops don't bother..it's a Bloody preposterous lie..
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
no!!!!!!!!!! It is a confirmed story. No matter wht, God will surely advertise himself
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Godmother(f): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
@OP

I can't stop laughing at your post.

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
To quit paradise in order to travel to mile 2? Something must be wrong with them.

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
confirm b4 complaining, God hv d way is doing his manifestation
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by HezronLorraine(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did you know,No pictures means it didn't happen on Nairaland.if you truely want us to believe,abeg go back to mile12 and snap the picture.

2 Likes

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
for those who did nt believe i pray u knw wht u re doing b4 it is too late. As i said earlier there was much crowd but later got the one of sheikh Ibrahim from those who managed to snap one out of the three pictures that appeared on the concrete

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
for those who did nt believe i pray u knw wht u re doing b4 it is too late. As i said earlier there was much crowd but i later got that of sheikh Ibrahim from those who manage to snap one out of the three picture that appeared on the concrete.

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
So the God of the Muslims has shown His signs, God of the Catholics showed His sign in a church the other time (Mary). Hehe.

Battle of the Gods undecided

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
for those who does not believe in God, where are those signs coming from?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Sirniyeh(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
could that ever possible? That is not a real wall picture. We've seen christian pastors caught with counterfeit miracles and fake resuurrection. May be it is time for muslim to wakeup in the trend, to popularise their deity.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
battle of the gods
Allah loves showing his power on walls or writes allahakbar on ram
Yahweh loves showing his people hell fire or cloud Angel in the sky
which god should I follow now?

for now I will stick with allahunyahweh like musketo grin

2 Likes

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Source ?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Osgilliat(m): 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Na wah oooo....people of nowadays really need to wake up from all this cheap magic....if God wants to advertise himself so it will be showing you some pic and writings on eggs....I would rather go with demon that takes my burden away permanently and turn my life to a miracle for the world to see.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by coolbrezz(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
Totally funny.kia!see as demons wey dey do magic dey deceive Una.There's only one God,who is the king of kings, the lord of lords,the lion of the tribe of juda,accient of days,the i am DAT i am,an the omni present who is known with many names like,Jehovah,elshadia,etc who lives in heaven an created all being including ur Mohammed.so any other apart from him(Jesus,jehova etc)is a canter fit.

3 Likes

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
coolbrezz: Totally funny.kia!see as demons wey dey do magic dey deceive Una.There's only one God,who is the king of kings, the lord of lords,the lion of the tribe of juda,accient of days,the i am DAT i am,an the omni present who is known with many names like,Jehovah,elshadia,etc who lives in heaven an created all being including ur Mohammed.so any other apart from him(Jesus,jehova etc)is a canter fit.

so you were told.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Muslim does nt do miracle, why would they do it? To attract who? They dont collect tith, they dnt force people to donate in mosque, they dont impose on people,just pray n go out, they only preach for only those who have ears. Mosque is not a business centre. U cnt see an Imam advertising 5 daily prayers on media and gvn people adresss whr to go for the pray. Islam is a Perfect Religion, A Religion that has bn Perfected by Allah no addition and no dedution. There is no compulsion in religion. I'm only saying what i saw. The man is a well known in Islam so u dt does nt believe in islam how can u even believe in the man. The thread is for Muslim not Unbelievers.

2 Likes

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by kolamilan(m): 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
coolbrezz: Totally funny.kia!see as demons wey dey do magic dey deceive Una.There's only one God,who is the king of kings, the lord of lords,the lion of the tribe of juda,accient of days,the i am DAT i am,an the omni present who is known with many names like,Jehovah,elshadia,etc who lives in heaven an created all being including ur Mohammed.so any other apart from him(Jesus,jehova etc)is a canter fit.
in summary, your God na jesus ?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Lagam: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Islam the religion of peace. If u did nt worship God through the islam the may the jesus him self worship Allah,u are peganism.whether u like it or not,islam is the only way to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by switdil(f): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Hehhehehehheh
Peeps una Comment wan kill person here o
But wait o
Op U sure sey no be person draw them for the wall
Cos e be lyk undecided
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 05, 2013
how is image of dead or living person[s] Sign of Allah? could this not be the trick of satan knowing the need of people 'sign' because they are weak in faith? if islam was completed, what shall we call this garbage of illusion and each of the birth of babies with Quran and strand of beads; new completion and new signs and not the deception of satan the accursed, using evil people to deceive the weak, the unsuspecting?

people need to let irrelevance stay far away from them and not co mingle faith with farce.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Deen4me(m): 3:48am On Sep 05, 2013
@ OP

i advise you to better understanding on what your Deen expects of you.

Islam does not advocate worshiping the dead or associating divinity to anyone but Allah.

There has been people who are better and more righteous that have come and gone.

Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him.
So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]?
And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.
Q3:144

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by dragnet: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2013
Issfat: for those who did nt believe i pray u knw wht u re doing b4 it is too late. As i said earlier there was much crowd but i later got that of sheikh Ibrahim from those who manage to snap one out of the three picture that appeared on the concrete.
I advise you concentrate on being a better muslim and stop disturbing yourself with such demonic crap. knowing the personalities of those ppl(suufis) I wont put it past their foot soldiers.
so what if the so-called pastor Adeboye's picture shows up on in your mosque tomorrow ?? what will that prove?

1 Like

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by lottoe(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Issfat: no!!!!!!!!!! It is a confirmed story. No matter wht, God will surely advertise himself
Is God jumia or konga that he will advertise himself? grin
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
dragnet:
I advise you concentrate on being a better muslim and stop disturbing yourself with such demonic crap. knowing the personalities of those ppl(suufis) I wont put it past their foot soldiers.
so what if the so-called pastor Adeboye's picture shows up on in your mosque tomorrow ?? what will that prove?

it proves the man is trully man of God. Do u thnk it is all christains that will enter hell fire? And that does not implies all muslims will enter paradise. The only different between true christians( those who believe in God, all His prophets including Muhammed, all His angels, all His books including Quran, day of judgement and destiny,) and true Muslims is Solat. So, it only the Almighty Allah that knws hw to judge them. Even if He sent His signs more than that those who will not believe, will not. What the picture mean to me is that what the man preaches during his time ws the truth forget about those who bastardise it after his death. THE MAN IS TRULLY MAN OF GOD

(1) (2)

Importance Of Shafi And Witri / Etiquette Of Night Prayers In The Last Ten Days of Ramadan / The Different Types Of Shahid (martyrs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.