Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (25558 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by snthesis(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
should married persons i.e the wife or husband keep in touch with exes undecided
on the flip side keepin in touch with an ex is usually to compare with the choice made i.e scorn the person assuming the person isnt better off when you left him/her, but in the case where the person is excelling a sense of regret might set in, and if the person is a bad guy/girl, the tendency to cheat will come in.

case in point, thanx to Watzapp, my ex and i started chatting seriously, catch is she's married and wants to pay a visit to my crib- i feel its totally wrong, but this wud never have crept up if she didnt keep in touch.
there is no perfect relationship, and potential infidelity lies in wait, when a partner is unhappy and comparing the choice made with another individual with whom he/she has had past sexual engagement.

should married persons i.e the wife or husband keep in touch with exes? should married partners ban all form of communication with exes?

3 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by LewsTherin: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
snthesis: i feel its totally wrong, but this wud never have crept up if she didnt keep in touch.
there is no perfect relationship, and potential infidelity lies in wait, when a partner is unhappy and comparing the choice made with another individual with whom he/she has had past sexual engagement.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by taryour(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
HELL NO!!! Keep in touch for what An Ex should forever remain an Ex,dead and forgotten. If you coincidentally meet in public sef no greet am if possible and if you have to greet,do it from a far distance with just a hi,shikena.

16 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
taryour: HELL NO!!! Keep in touch for what An Ex should forever remain an Ex,dead and forgotten. If you coincidentally meet in public sef no greet am if possible and if you have to greet,do it from a far distance with just a hi,shikena.
i think this advise is for those who can't control themselves emotionally. As the name implies he/she's just ur ex, not ur enemy. Not all break ups are bloody, some are just by mutial agreement, due to distance or some other minor inconveniences. There's nothing wrong with talking to or helping each other once in a while

25 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Stegomiah: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
provided there is no strings attached, and do not let emotions becloud your judgements, cos you might be re-igniting old flames. kip in touch once in a while, but not so frequent, be friends i'll say.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by obowunmi(m): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't plan to keep in touch with any of my Exes... the past is in the past, bygones be bygones.... focused on the future.

HELL NO.

10 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
There is no big deal I beg.....stop making issues out of no issue.....so far u gat no dirty mind
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by 100ksalescom(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Make I think am 1st. Brb

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by kilmix: 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Noooooooooooo

It's like keeping in touch with a man you who rubbed you!

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by ddippset(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
just like taryour said, hellll noooo! a lot of people are talking bout how you should control emotions! that's why they are emotions, very hard to control. keeping in touch with an ex whom you shared a bed with is disrespectful to you partner. the mind frame of many guys is like this- you, your wife, and her ex will definitely meet up sometime and he will always look at her and be like, men i once tapped that asz. that's how most guys think. spare your loved, lovely and loving husband that mental humiliation which could as well get vocal someday!

24 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by chelseabmw(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
When i see my see @ the bank(she is still my acct officer)we normally gist for few minutes after then i zoom off.... She's married now
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by dad007(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Nooooooooooooooooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by easyz(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
I dey come. Make I finish this eba

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by sureway1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
Can only answer yes/No...
Base on what made her my ex...

3 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2013
although an ex is not an enemy, bt d [size=15pt]bible says old tins re passed away n everything becoms new.

Going around an ex cud mk wat happened in 1964 to happen again
[/size]

End time alert.

17 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Gudintent: 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
The only reason u should be in touch with your ex is if you have kid (s) together. Anything else is just revisiting sweet old memories which WILL lead to temptation undecided

7 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Merkki(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
It depends on your motive. Some people just want to wallow in self pity while some just want to ease the pain.

Always ask yourself, "Why do i want him/her in my life?" Your answer defines it all.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by latsholly(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
no,cos its definitely going 2 affect ur marriage in different ways

3 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by OluwaDrey(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
I think the OP knows the answer to his question. He only needs nairalanders to "back him" b4 he fulfills his lustful desires

9 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by nekaa(f): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Whatever makes u sleep at night is what u should do...

4 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by mosho2good: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
It d best combination.

Husband to keep in touch with is Ex girlfriend.

And

Wife to keep in touch wit his Ex boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by folawuyo: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
i can meet her, under some circumstances, remember we human being are like water, she can be my ex but not ENEMY.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
taryour: HELL NO!!! Keep in touch for what An Ex should forever remain an Ex,dead and forgotten. If you coincidentally meet in public sef no greet am if possible and if you have to greet,do it from a far distance with just a hi,shikena.
Too bad! My ex actually made my man what he is today! we are still friends because we separated without any quarrel. it was a mutual agreement that we call it quits. Why should i then hate him?

4 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by BijiAgam(f): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
dey should not b in a room alone because somting else may happen wether planned oor unplanned. they can sit out, greet e.t.c but comparism should never set in.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by 80million1: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
Let me prepare a ROBUST REPLY!

8 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by jemby: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
HMMMMMM
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by yuzedo: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
if dey have big brezz, big nyash + ice cream lap, helllllll yeaaaa!!! angry undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
nekaa: Whatever makes u sleep at night is what u should do...
why do u always lik reserving to wit punctuations
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by oyecuteez(m): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
So today na for "Ex" and "Exes" ?

About to say . . . lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Isiterere(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
X will always remain an X don't ask me Y.
Am moving on already

7 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Rexphobia(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why not... If you go back to your vomit... Maybe to admire it

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Brings Fake Father To Represent PZ’S Baby Moment Winner / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.