Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier (1488 Views)

Ghana Vs Egypt - World Cup Qualifier: (6 - 1) On Tuesday 15 October 2013 / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / John Cena Of World Wrestling Entertainment Died From A Severe Head Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier by NewBooksToday: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
After suffering a training ground collision with team mate Phil Jones on Saturday, efficiently ruling him out of the Liverpool game and Englands qualifier matches,
Wayne Rooney shared this picture and other of the ghastly injury on his facebook page.

England Team mate Theo Walcott spoke of the injury he said 'I have seen a picture and it is a very, very big gash. It's not nice to see. It's like something out of a horror film.'
'I have seen the actual injury and it is not a nice sight, to be honest. It is not going to help his looks I wouldn't think.

Please check out my blog for more stories [url][www.newsbookstoday.com]

Re: Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier by lekkie073(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I weep tongue cry
Re: Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Too badcry ..but its a good thing that he is divorced married already.
Re: Graphic Content: Pics Of Head Injury Keeping Rooney Out Of World Cup Qualifier by andyanders: 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
May you be healed. Sorry Rooney

(1) (Reply)

Nike Free Run 5.0 Mens Running Shoes UK For Sale / Betting For Profit (Q&A) / Wonderful Goals Scored Against Joe Hart over the years In Pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.