Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? (13525 Views)

Please Help!who Do I Confess To,pastor Or My Wife? / What Can You Never Forgive Your Parent For? / Did Your Parent Teach Sex Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Lakotai(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
In now a days Nigeria, people tend to listen to pastors, bishops, prophets than their parent...

Its becoming an issue worth discussing.

That is why I want to hear your own opinion,
Pastor or Parent, whose Advise do you prefer?
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Rexphobia(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
I prefer my opinion... Life na per head. A personal something.

Why not pray about a dicey issue and get a divine revelation.

Why depend on mere mortals

23 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
I would use my parents opinion as a guide.

I don't trust pastors tbh. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by nekaa(f): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
Parent

3 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
God's opinion.

8 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
i'll go with my parents but my pastor's when it comes to spiritual matters

3 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by demelza: 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
Which pastor?
Its my parents o!

3 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by greatgod2012(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
If I will want to listen to anyone's advise at all, its my parent's advice o.

Most pastors nowadays will only tell you what you wish to hear so that they can get what they want from you.
May God help us all.

10 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Kanwulia: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
I have never had PASTORS. . . .Tufiakwa!!!

Parents please!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by baby124: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
Use your own head and do what makes sense to you when you have considered all the factors and advices. Even some parents manipulate their kids for their own benefit. And not the child's benefit. Pastor should only present the religious aspect, parents the cultural/ moral. You the final decision. God gave you a brain for a reason. cheers.

24 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by obowunmi(m): 1:11am On Sep 05, 2013
None. My heart.

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by TVTKOKO(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Chai see queshion Tufiakwa!
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Built2last: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Both of them.....I will not at this age seat under a pastor I will not listen to...however, I will weigh every word from my pastor by the word.

6 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Na reason why you dey where you still dey be that hehehehehehehehehehehe
obowunmi: None. My heart.
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by ebamma(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pastor=I am a man of god'= I
retail heaven for a living.
Don't judge my morals. I
am only a middleman, if am to listen to anyone's advice it's got to be my parent's

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nuzo1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Like most men;....my girlfriend/wife. tongue

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by buoye1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Adice!!!I ll take a good look @ both then decide on wc 1 to go 4........but if i go 4 an advice frm him and he tells me it's an instruction frm God I'll definitely ignore my parent's advice.....God should come 1st bfre any tin

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by buoye1(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nuzo':
V
what's d meaning of dis brother?End time is really affctin u bro

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by otokx(m): 7:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Parents, the pastors are just ... end time tinz
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by deeptesting(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Who is a Pastor and when did a pastor become a human adviser? Parents yes .
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by EloquentMedia: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Follow good scripture-based advice. It may be coming from your parents or pastor; above all, know God for yourself, it will help you to sense when God is speaking and when a pastor/parent is speaking from the flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by willo4eva(m): 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Parents of course...
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by xynerise: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
See them!! They all come here and say ''My parents'', yet they will ignore their parents' advices when their pastors show them the man/woman to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by sureway1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Your pastor will use ur case as an lnstance during...
your parent will never try to bring your case to the public...does this answer ur question?
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by skiesoduah: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
They will say parents but even satan knows they listens to their scam and dubious pastors whom his own home is a mess but perfect in the eyes of his mumu members more than their parents and husbands.

When I say Holy Ghost you enter.. Holy Ghost? Enter
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by sureway1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Your pastor will use ur case as an lnstance during Sermon...
your parent will never try to bring your case to the public...does this answer ur question?

1 Like

Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by hisableplc(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
NON of the Above but the only 1 ABOVE GOD
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Tayo114: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
parents, some pastors are devils
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by horlabiyi(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Why would a reasonable person listen to pastor advise and ignores his/her parents.
Re: Your Pastor Or Your Parent? Whose Advise Do You Listen To? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
acidosis™:
God's opinion.
Indeed! Are you expecting God to talk to you directly? wa pe mbe!! grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. / What Should A Woman Do To A Drunk Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.