Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format (74923 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Guys please don't be offended am seeing too many emails and I can send to all at once please reach me on whatsapp it's easier
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dmercy51: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
dozofavour:
Guys please don't be offended am seeing too many emails and I can send to all at once please reach me on whatsapp it's easier
pls send me the math questions dmercy@rocketmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dmercy51: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
dozofavour:
pls send me the math questions dmercy@rocketmail.com
amyhopy:
Please someone please help me with Barron 2007 gmat please I beg you all. Anyone there?? anyone ?? Pleaseeeeeee
please can you send me Gmath questions dmercy@rocketmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dmercy51: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
nuti:
Pls kindly forward to 2011dapo@gmail.com

Thanks
pls forward me the 2007 Gmath dmercy@rocketmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by greatsodade(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
dmercy51:
pls send me the math questions dmercy@rocketmail.com please can you send me Gmath questions dmercy@rocketmail.com

Please kindly help me send it too to adeyemiajibade234@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dozofavour(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
Those I have sent to make una send this GUY'Z wey need na my screen is bad can't send to anyone now
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Chuxk1: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seabree:
Fidelity has started inviting people for aptitude test. I am in Lagos and I just got mine for the 14th
please what was the content of the test... mine is on the 3oth
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Feraz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Anikejesu:
It's not worth paying a dime for... I wrote on 16th. I hate maths so when I started I just looked at the question and picked at random then sharply went to the comprehension which was tiring but I took my time to focus on them. I had 50%. So biko don't waste ur 1k. Just do what you know. Niggas are hungry. Good luck guys. Maths was profit nd loss,percentage, average/distance.
Thanks for the tip. Writing mine next week. . .
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by onojaz(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
please help send to onojasolomon50@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by JFADIPECONSULT: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls kindly send me any material that can be useful for fidelity apptitude test on temifin@gmail.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Kevoki(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
rahmatt:
2007 gmat
Pg 102 qtn 1 to 8
Pg 133 Qtn28 to 29
Pg21 qtn 40 to 48
Pg120 qtn 39 to 45 .sowee is coming late. All d best
Do u mean that's where the questions are coming from?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by dammingscott: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pls send it to dammingscott@gmail.com or send as doc on WhatsApp to 07037141294. God bless
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Tolexeron(m): 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
dozofavour:
For those who requested for the gmat. 2007, I have sent to those I remember I did if you have not received it or I have not sent to you please give me your email address and don't add full stop at the end cos I copy and paste or u can whatsapp me on 07068164367. Whatsapp only no calls cheesy

Test on Wednesday 29th. Please help me with the Gmats 07 . Thanks
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Opceedaisy01(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please can i get the 2007 gmat too Opceedaisy@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Opceedaisy01(f): 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Please i need it too Opceedaisy@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Donpizzle(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
rahmatt:
2007 gmat
Pg 102 qtn 1 to 8
Pg 133 Qtn28 to 29
Pg21 qtn 40 to 48
Pg120 qtn 39 to 45 .sowee is coming late. All d best

Pls send to me achilefumatthew@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by laskillful(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2017
Donpizzle:

pls send to 07065949225. tnx
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by temidayo101: 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
guys, I checked my mail just now and I saw a mail from Nigerian custom service sending me the application form for recruitment exercise to fill and send back with my c v. The mail was sent March 9th, so just wanna confirm maybe their recruitment is still going on and I can proceed with sending the c v and application form.

Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Feraz(m): 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2017
Tolexeron:

Test on Wednesday 29th. Please help me with the Gmats 07 . Thanks
Chuxk1:
please what was the content of the test... mine is on the 3oth
Opceedaisy01:
Please i need it too Opceedaisy@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Good luck to those of you yet to write.

My experience:

1. Please, if you do not have your birth certificate, get one or swear an affidavit because without it, you are likely not to write even if you present photocopies.

2. Come with every of your educational credentials; not leaving out one.

3. If there are discrepancies in your birth cert. and WAEC cert., just look for how you will rectify it because someone was refused entry for that also

So I was scheduled to write one today but couldn't write it due to the above factors (1 and 2) so I missed out on the interview. Later got all as I called my folks and they brought the ones I missed out. Still wasn't allowed to write.

They use little things to disqualify everyone in every possible way so please, do not join me in writing the above.

Those who wrote said it was tough (as I was able to meet some of them since I waited till almost closing time) so please, come prepared

My center was at Kofo Abayomi.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by jerry8243(m): 10:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just got a message inviting me for aptitude test on the 4th of April. Any advise pls
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by generalmike1759(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2017
oluswaggz:
. bros if u won help them, please go ahead and do so. not by making a big deal out it. i did mine last week wesday and i passed after nairalanders had already scared the day light out of me. my advice for those that are yet to write the test. please if you are not too good with calculations just move to verbal and numerical reasoning. because of time, and come back for calculations later. because u wont be allowed to even use calculator. a guy was disqualified because he was caught using system calculator. just take ur time and do the others sections and come back for calculations later. its just 15 questions out of 60. and u will be given 60 minutes. please be guided you can also pass it. don't let anyone mislead or instill fear in you.
pls Brother, did they still use the Gmat?
hoe was the test?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by generalmike1759(m): 12:15am On Mar 29, 2017
Feraz:

My experience:

1. Please, if you do not have your birth certificate, get one or swear an affidavit because without it, you are likely not to write even if you present photocopies.

3. If there are discrepancies in your birth cert. and WAEC cert., just look for how you will rectify it because someone was refused entry for that also

So I was scheduled to write one today but couldn't write it due to the above factors (1 and 2) so I missed out on the interview. Later got all as I called my folks and they brought the ones I missed out. Still wasn't allowed to write.

They use little things to disqualify everyone in every possible way so please, do not join me in writing the above.

Those who wrote said it was tough (as I was able to meet some of them since I waited till almost closing time) so please, come prepared

When I was applying, I indicated that I haven't completed NYSC yet,pls I'll love to know if going there without my NYSC cert will hinder me!
thanks everyone!
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by bigfatthing(m): 1:41am On Mar 29, 2017
Feraz:

My experience:

I got invitation for next week. Is o level certificate compulsory, because I have only the online print out, all I have now is my degree certificate, birth certificate (from hospital), nysc certificate, o level online print out,and national id card temporary slip. what do you advise I do?
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 29, 2017
generalmike1759:

pls Brother, did they still use the Gmat?
hoe was the test?
. The questions were gmat questions for sure but i don't know what year it was cos i heard people saying gmat 2007 but am not sure it was 2007 gmat. because i also studied little out of it before going for the test but couldn't find any related questions when i got there. just be calm and dont focus on the time that is counting down on the screen you might loose concentration. just check on intervals. the questions are hard but a graduate should be able to pass the test if u are calm and u dont put urself under unnecessary pressure. lastly please don't waste ur time on calculations u can come back to answer them later. best of luck.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by Feraz(m): 7:23am On Mar 29, 2017
bigfatthing:

I got invitation for next week. Is o level certificate compulsory, because I have only the online print out, all I have now is my degree certificate, birth certificate (from hospital), nysc certificate, o level online print out,and national id card temporary slip. what do you advise I do?
O level is compulsory. As you can see, I didn't write because I did not come with it. I'll only say you should get a colored print out and pray it is accepted. Just get all your educational documents. I felt WAEC wasn't important because my degree cert. has covered it all. I was wrong.
generalmike1759:

When I was applying, I indicated that I haven't completed NYSC yet,pls I'll love to know if going there without my NYSC cert will hinder me!
thanks everyone!
Nah!!! It won't. There was a girl before me who was still serving so I do not think it will hinder you. Just go with all you have (educational very) and maybe an evidence that you're serving, try your luck.

I wish you both the best.
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by bamise10: 8:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Donpizzle:

I need GMAT 2007 @ samedad@yahoo.com
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by mystique18(m): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2017
please co-nairalanders,any needed material for fidelity aptitude test,I would love to have too...anybody that have been sent to,can also forward to....ttosin18@yahoo.com...Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Fidelity Bank Aptitude Test Format by biggerboyc(m): 11:01am On Mar 29, 2017
Please i don't have primary school certification, hope its not required. My primary school has seize to exist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Killed Iniobong Ini Umoren? By David Hundeyin / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Custodian And Allied Plc (CAP) / Insourcing Limited is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.