Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) (167605 Views)

Looking For Styles To Sew Check In Here / Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by ciwi: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
Please house, I have 2yards of cord lace. Pls any ideas what I can make with it? Like what to mix it with and all that. Pls pictures would really help
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by tushwitch(f): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
ciwi: Please house, I have 2yards of cord lace. Pls any ideas what I can make with it? Like what to mix it with and all that. Pls pictures would really help
Try this

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:37am On Sep 23, 2014
The pink dress was done with 2 yards.and 10 yards of soft net ;Dtrust me you will turn heads at that part just like this my fabulous client did grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Anty Bukky Wright.she is so gorgeous and very pleasant to be with. grin if you hear her describe what she want and how she wants you to make it......hummm you will know why we love her as one of our A list actresses in Nollywood.she is a fashionnister to the bone She inspires me alot.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
juliet Ibrahim looking fabulous in this lilac number from Valisimo. when I got this job to style her I first went online to search for all her pictures to see the colours she hasn't been seen on and lucky I settled for lilac coz I wanted her to look warm and sweet.plus my selection of fabric was also inspired by her personality.she deserves fabrics that are of high quality and not common.

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
Valisimo fashions on Naija celebrities
Super sey Juliet Ibrahim. Nollywood fine boy Frederick Leonard and ever beautiful Nkiru Umeh. Was a really nice collections

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
And she rocked it like a pro grin julietIbrahim looking beautiful in this pink and blue from Valisimo fashions wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by Mimicole(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2014
Ah ah! Why did u guys let ds thread die like ds na[color=#000099][/color] cry pls Efosa more! Your tips have been very helpful
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2014
This might interest you...... grin grin grin

Valisimo Fashion school fees discount is here for the 2015 registration. For those of you planning to join school next year.

Before now, our 3 months program used to be 85k in total while the 6 months used to be 140k in total .

Hummm as part of our give away this season,
The 3 months will be 60k while the 6 months will be 115k. shocked shocked shocked yes that's 25k out.infact that's free class for you for 1month grin

Please note that this offer starts now and closes in January 2015.Registration is on .You need to pay before
class starts on the 5th of January 2015 .

You need 4 passport for registration. the school account is Valisimo fashions, fidelity bank 4010792028. Come with your teller the school at number 13 yaya abatan street of ogba lagos

this offer is so good that even if you not resuming on the 5th of January as long as you paid any time you ready just come with your teller and your programme will start.

happy Christmas people . remember to tell a friend about this wink
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by tosadbank(f): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
@EFOSAVAL,please ma,can u tutor me on how to cut and sew shawl colar.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
cheesy

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:13am On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2015
hope you like it. fabric is cream colour silk damask as the skirt ,sleeve and the side design on the blouse. The blouse is made of cream and gold sequence. I used a gold neck piece with a gold peep toe show to compliment the look cheesy grin simple yet stylish. go to our instagram page to see more pictures https://instagram.com/valisimofashions/

happy Sunday to you all grin

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by Famouslabod(f): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2015
Please where do i buy sewing materials in bulk? I am interested in the business? Has anyone done it before? I have just 80000 naira to start with. Someone said Lagos, another person aba or Onitsha. I am based in Ibadan. Please I need people's advice. Thank you
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:14am On Apr 02, 2015
Famouslabod:
Please where do i buy sewing materials in bulk? I am interested in the business? Has anyone done it before? I have just 80000 naira to start with. Someone said Lagos, another person aba or Onitsha. I am based in Ibadan. Please I need people's advice. Thank you

If you are in ibadan then logos is nearer to you. You can go to oshodi, old teju osho or idumota to get lovely fabrics.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by MimiThomas: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Please I need a fashion intervention. I av 3 yards of cord lace. I don't knw wat style to sew since my baby bump is growing and the wedding is in 2 weeks time. Pls help with maternity Style
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Depends on how far gone your baby bump is .but If it's for a wedding you might need more than 3 yards to create something fabulous.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Kudos! Beautiful collections!
Pls post some ankara styles also
Also, can yu pls b tellin us name of sm materials used in creatin a specific design? Thanks
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by dolafunmi(f): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
I love sequnce.......grin am glad its back in fashion now
sequins.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by dolafunmi(f): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
grin
Nice styles. Keep up the god job. How about interning at Valisimo?
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2015
We also have a fashion school and as sure they would require a place to intern right so presently we don't do intern for people as we reserve it for our students.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Details on fabric used later grin

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by fphumie(f): 8:47am On May 20, 2015
Good day madam, nice thread , please I will like to join ur fashion school, but I don't know if you have program for part time. I am presently working but I plan resigning so as to follow my passion, but I want to do my training while working, is it achievable Plus the discount u talked about in December , is it still available grin
Thanks
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by qdat(m): 11:49pm On May 20, 2015
cool...
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by dolafunmi(f): 1:35am On May 21, 2015
EFOSAVAL:
We also have a fashion school and as sure they would require a place to intern right so presently we don't do intern for people as we reserve it for our students.
Ok, keep up the good job.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by lovelyaura1: 12:39pm On May 28, 2015
I love these velvet styles.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by lovelyaura1: 12:50pm On May 28, 2015
I love these beautiful velvet styles.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by lovelyaura1: 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
EFOSAVAL this is great! I am so inspired.
Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by lovelyaura1: 1:07pm On May 28, 2015
Famouslabod you can go to Aba or Onitsha if you are in the east.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) by JennySim: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2015
Just figured out how to post my comments on nairaland.....feeling blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ankara Styles For Your Kids!! All For Them. / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? / Safe Skin Brightening Tips, Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.