Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,483 members, 7,801,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding (1757 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Should I Attend My Ex-boyfriend's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by PRODUTIM1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Advice needed! My wedding is coming up at end of this month.My ex got to hear about it and insisted that she wants to attend.The wedding holds in Osun state and she stays in Ogun state while I live in Oyo state.Am waiting for your response pls.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by demelza: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
I hope she isnt coming to make trouble.
If she insists, allow her.
I see nothing wrong in it. Besides stop attaching too much importance to it.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by ayobase(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
Unless if u callously broke up with her, u have nothing to worry about.....as for me , my EXs could attend my wedding if they like...we broke up amicably, and we still talk fine with boundary defined!
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
What are you scared of?
How did u treat your EX? Why are the states u mentioned beginning with letter 'o', are u sure this is a real story?
No adviz until i get full details.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Allohrandy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
dont allow her to attend your wedding. tell her to move on with her life
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by PRODUTIM1(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
We actually broke up amicably.I told her I was in a relationship we started and she agreed.She used 2 ask of her wheneva she comes visiting.Am not scared at all but I just wanted 2 know if it is okay. Thanks to everyone that have contributed
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by doris4u(f): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
PRODUTIM1: We actually broke up amicably.I told her I was in a relationship we started and she agreed.She used 2 ask of her wheneva she comes visiting.Am not scared at all but I just wanted 2 know if it is okay. Thanks to everyone that have contributed
Be careful,trust no one
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Just get some policemen and assign them in strategist locations at the venue. She tries to derail the wedding, they do the kick out.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by DECOtech(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
PRODUTIM1: We actually broke up amicably.I told her I was in a relationship we started and she agreed.She used 2 ask of her wheneva she comes visiting.Am not scared at all but I just wanted 2 know if it is okay. Thanks to everyone that have contributed
So you just came here to tell us how you cheated on your wife-to-be?
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by didicold(f): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Must she come? because i really dont understand d insist part,is she related to d bride or groom?NO. So y does she INSIST on travelling interstate for d wedding of an ex if she is up to no mischief.
And as for u MrMan, y dont u just put ur foot down and tell her no, y give her d address and so on.
Dont forget respect is reciprocal, if u think its ok to invite ur ex to d most important day in ur wife's life,dont cry wen she serves u a similar dish. And do u think ur ex will not drop some hints @ d party? Some of ur ppl may even recognize her and d news will spread,just save urself and ur bride some heartache

1 Like

Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by 25omega(m): 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
why are you giving her the address of the event? she insists on coming to your wedding then you better insist on telling that she will get her azz whooped if she shows up
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Exponental(m): 6:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Do u think she will raise her hand up if dat ultimate question is asked? If yes......what do u think u did wrong?
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Mynd44: 8:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Seems like you and this ex of yours are friends so why is it so bad?
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by quivah(f): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2013

Pastor:is there anyone here who is against the union of these two people?or that has anything to say? If there is,at the count of three,talk now or forever remain silent!!1....2
Ex;*raises hands and step forward*
Pastor;*ahem* speak blvd
Ex;men and their polygamy traits..their 'I am a man,and its a man's world,I got to do every thing without the society raising nose'attitudes.. this groom here dated me while still engaged to this bride,truth is he told me hes in a relationship ,but I wonder"why did he come to me at first,ask me out(or If I did,why should he accept),dint stop at the point where he was having fun with me,why dint his relationship stop him from fooling around'' rather,his man's 'I can get away at it' ego controlled him.*faces the groom* you wanna eat your cake and have it back?..he cheated on this lady with me,when he got tired he dropped me and went back to her. Some of you might see me as the fool,i won't deny!! But here we are,at the wedding of a cheat,betrayal and liar and the woman of his dreams..either of them must be the real fool!!
Mind you;am not against this union,I just wanna ease myself of any guilts..and
*faces bride* just incase you catch him cheating along the line,don't flare up.... its not his first ;( but for someone who acknowledged hes in a relationship to me and went ahead with me,when the opportunity comes again ,he would do the same..just pray,the next woman wouldnt be like the gentle lady I was cheesy.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Monicasque(f): 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
not good. tell her not to attend and if she still insists make sure that the security is tight at the venue and do not allow her. WAHALA
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
Allohrandy: dont allow her to attend your wedding. tell her to move on with her life
tell her u did nt invite her, so no need. Abi u dey fear her?
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Insisting? Na by force? undecided

25omega: why are you giving her the address of the event? she insists on coming to your wedding then you better insist on telling that she will get her azz whooped if she shows up
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
She's coming with a hatchet grin.
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Rexphobia(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmm

Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by cycline404(m): 7:20am On Sep 07, 2013
Your ex coming to ur wedding I don't see the needful for that ...... Probably maybe she is jobless....
Re: My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding by Mynd44: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2013
cycline404: Your ex coming to ur wedding I don't see the needful for that ...... Probably maybe she is jobless....
Or coming for the food

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Sex With Your Ex While Waiting For Your Next ? / What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / Ladies What Would You Do? Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.