Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Force The Result- A Play. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Force The Result- A Play. (689 Views)

ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / Just Wedded...a Play / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Force The Result- A Play. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
ACT ONE CASTs

Romade--student
David----- ''''
waheed----''''
lucky-------''''
Marcus-----'''''
lekan------ '''''
Lina--------'''''
Lizzy------'''''
j.Net-----''''''
Eze------ ''''''
Azeez----''''

MR.Boloma--- a teacher
Mrs.condole-----'''''
Mr.Fishan------''''''

TO THOSE THAT WILL QUESTION ITZ CONTINUATION I ASSURE YOU THAT I HAD FINISH WRITTEN ALL THAT IS THERE IS TO TYPE IT DAILY
Re: The Force The Result- A Play. by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2013
SCENE ONE
(light come on to reveal a classroom with scattered chairs)
Enter Romade

ROMADE: (Reading a sheet of paper as she enter the empty class) Guys!come and see this list, before the principal return ( pause and continue looking at the paper) ah! Lekan,Marcus you are...(she look up) what! I had been talking to an empty class( she laugh).

Enter Marcus,Lekan,lucky, waheed, and David.
DAVID: (to Romade)what is the cause of this sudden mental disorder (laughter from all)
ROMADE: Ah! (she look up with big dimples on her cheeks)David you are mad.
DAVID: ehn! Me! Your'Adorable darling', you are not bad....
(laughter rise from all as he open his arms to hug her).
ROMADE: (laugh) God will punish you.
DAVID: Amen! God will polish me with goodness and mercy.
ROMADE: you
LUCKY: (shout as the two chase themselves round the class) Romade, what is that book with you.
ROMADE: (breath in) that is because you are slightly blind,does this look like a book(pushing to his eyes) it is a sheet of paper of.......(she tries to balance her breathe)
waheed: of what?
ROMADE: (yell at him) let me die before you bury me ..... It is how we are going to sit.
LUCKY: sit?
WAHEED: chai! Common sense are not common, don't you know that means how we will sit during W.A.E.C
LUCKY: (pull Romade) come! Come! Let me see it( he collect it and others gather round him to see)
ROMADE: you, david,Marcus and Lekan are sitting together.
MARCUS&LEKAN:it's a lie (they search for their names, on sighting it they jump and shout; David join them in rejoicing)

ENTER LINA

LINA:I hope all is well?
DAVID: (shout)let somebody say the lord is good!
LEKAN&
MARCUS: The lord is good
LINA: (shake her head and face lucky) Lucky,what is going on here?
LUCKY: The three of them will be sitting together during W.A.E.C
LINA: WOW!!(she hail them) 'Efikos' no need of any long thing during examination, there is every assurance you will all pass.
THE TRIO:AMEN!!!

ENTER LIZZY-IN A HASTE
LIZZYsadshe shout at Romade) Is this where you are?
MARCUS: What happened?
LIZZY: (to Romade)do you know the principal is back, and you are still here
ROMADE: yeh: give me the list (she run to collect it from lucky).
LIZZY: She is calling you
(ROMADE RUN OUT) wait for me,'jare' (she runs after Romade
then return again to the class) The principal is calling everyone of you
LIZZY EXIT
WAHEED: what for now?
DAVID: you can write it in your to do list that you want to ask me later or google it out
All Exit
Light out

(1) (Reply)

An Inspiring Story: Best I Ever Had. / Facts About Life / How To Be A Super Writer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.