Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa (33846 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / World’s 6 Strangest Animals (and Where To Find Them) / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2013
NOIBMUUL:

Thanks to my kind of work, I've seen all these animals live!

An international zoo cleaner in the house? grin grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by xynerise: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Kowalski cool grin
Exactly grin.

The one that vomits anything from his mouth even motor is Rico abi? grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by NovusHomo(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I doubt there's any Wildlife Conservation here sad
But then who wants to protect animals when people haven't eaten undecided

We loves them animalses grin grin grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Exactly grin.

Yup smiley
You on point wink
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by xynerise: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Yup smiley
You on point wink
cool
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by jayblinky: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2013
End of time
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by kilmix: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2013
Boll2010: I guess u attend an hostel cuz dos news plenty when I dey secondary skul bak den

Where you taught english in that school?

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I doubt there's any Wildlife Conservation here sad
But then who wants to protect animals when people haven't eaten undecided

That's shameful. You know every time I watch/hear anything about wildlife in Africa, it's always in Central/Eastern/Southern African countries and I always wondered why West Africa is never mentioned. However, I later found out that, West Africa used to be blessed with wonderful animals, if not more than what's in those other parts of Africa today. But we ate most of our animals. It's a little bit reminiscent of the parable of the three servants in the bible.

Anyway, we can still take pride in the 16 (or there about) gorillas left in Cross River. Since Cross River is one of the two natural habitats for gorillas in the world. And it's in west Africa. Also, we should have a few lions, hyenas and cheetahs out there. grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Mexyz(m): 12:27am On Sep 06, 2013
Even those wey no get DSTV 4 house go dey claim say dem dn knw abt all ds animals 4rm NatGeoWild. Cmeon go nd get an antenna dat wl even get d signal of OGTV b4 claimn abt owning dstv at home
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by skotch(m): 12:40am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: You're no friend of NatGeoWild if you think the Wildebeest, Aadvark, Bush baby, Elephant Shrew, Blue Monkey and Grey Parrot are strange smiley

Lemur........King Julian cool

Wow!
Lovely dat u're a fan of King Julian, awesome!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Ishilove: 12:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Awww... The aardvark is so cute!! cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Ishilove: 12:44am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
Exactly grin.

See this agbaya o grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by boldsylvie(f): 12:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Baby bush! lipsrsealed #running under my bed!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by xynerise: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2013
Ishilove:
See this agbaya o grin
Dey there na tongue
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by abioyeolufemi6: 1:25am On Sep 06, 2013
REALY IT CAN BE STRANGE TO SOME PEOPLE, BUT IT'S JUST TO ENLIGHTEN SOME THAT HAVE NOT HEAR OR SEEN IT....
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Lordave: See as this guy resemble that Nairaland mod wey ban me today. angry

I no call anybody name o, to avoid prolonging my ban.
bookmarked cool
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Princemanuel(m): 4:46am On Sep 06, 2013
I taught bush babies where spiritual things o lol
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Lordave: See as this guy resemble that Nairaland mod wey ban me today. angry

I no call anybody name o, to avoid prolonging my ban.
Who? Mukina2?
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2013
These lovely arent strangf and most of them like da gnu are exclusively african and are no way near extinction,not the gnu, thats uncountable..n am looking forward to its suya...and yeai,king Julian is a lemur not a racoon...
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Erukuomoibadan: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2013
Bamzy_don:

u'r a DSTV addict bro

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....na gotv jooooor
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Pain(m): 6:33am On Sep 06, 2013
I came here expecting to see Obasanjo on the top of the list. I'm so so disappointed. I'm sure this list was put together by Forbes. Ports out!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by j4sure(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2013
[/color][color=#000099]God is the greatest.wonderful works of God but na all dis animal enter Noah Ark.?na Adam name al dis animals
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by jreyez(m): 7:20am On Sep 06, 2013
Plzzzzzzz I'm confused Do we evolve from this animals too Dat explains some black dude being so ugly undecided
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by docjuli(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2013
Lemur = King Julian. I remember that scene that they were dancing to "I like to move it move it..." and then there was this pause before the animals shouted "...move it".

Have seen 3,4,5,6.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Oluabayomi1(m): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm, u sure say d 1st one no b Ram? dat number 6(Pangolin) is a very friendly animal n delicious as well.i do kill it far bé in my village. wè call it AKIKA in my villa.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by iamdjizzy: 7:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Where the Nigerian Bingo
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Boll2010: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Buoyantic: and how did you graduate? Smh
sir I used ur result.u knw blunders detamin inteligency in ur vilage
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Homguy(m): 7:45am On Sep 06, 2013
Bamzy_don:

u'r a DSTV addict bro
bloke,uj sizzle na babe o.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Boll2010: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2013
kilmix:

Where you taught english in that school?
dis is blunder also! No one is saint!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by ocelot2006(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Caracta: Bush baby? At last we meet!

You scared the hell outta me when i was younger (school days). I would cry and hide under the bed for hours. Just look at you ugly thang! Never you try it again!

LOL!! The very same phrase came to mind when I saw the bush baby pic. So many scary stories about this cute animal as a kid
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Lordave: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2013
I didn't call any name o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / Billion-year-old Chinese Seaweed Is Oldest Green Plant Fossil / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.