Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa (33865 Views)

Animals! Super Animals! / World’s 6 Strangest Animals (and Where To Find Them) / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2013
abeg help me tell am undecided
Homguy: bloke,uj sizzle na babe o.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 06, 2013
11. LAZY-O GREEDY-OMANIA NIGERIANA SPECIE, OTHERWISE KNOWN SIMPLY AS NAIJA GIRLS
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2013
shymexx:

That's shameful. You know every time I watch/hear anything about wildlife in Africa, it's always in Central/Eastern/Southern African countries and I always wondered why West Africa is never mentioned. However, I later found out that, West Africa used to be blessed with wonderful animals, if not more than what's in those other parts of Africa today. But we ate most of our animals. It's a little bit reminiscent of the parable of the three servants in the bible.

Anyway, we can still take pride in the 16 (or there about) gorillas left in Cross River. Since Cross River is one of the two natural habitats for gorillas in the world. And it's in west Africa. Also, we should have a few lions, hyenas and cheetahs out there. grin
And Elephants too in Yankari Game Reserve.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by MrCork: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2013
..how about chickens & goats?...we dont have them roaming around our streets here in London angry
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2013
Boll2010: sir I used ur result.u knw blunders detamin inteligency in ur vilage
Stop making a fool of yourself. Just accept it, your construction of sentences is poor.
'Inteligency'? The word is 'intelligence' tongue
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2013
shymexx:

That's shameful. You know every time I watch/hear anything about wildlife in Africa, it's always in Central/Eastern/Southern African countries and I always wondered why West Africa is never mentioned. However, I later found out that, West Africa used to be blessed with wonderful animals, if not more than what's in those other parts of Africa today. But we ate most of our animals. It's a little bit reminiscent of the parable of the three servants in the bible.

Anyway, we can still take pride in the 16 (or there about) gorillas left in Cross River. Since Cross River is one of the two natural habitats for gorillas in the world. And it's in west Africa. Also, we should have a few lions, hyenas and cheetahs out there. grin
Say what? shocked No Hyenas..those things have no sympathy
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by dubem3(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: You're no friend of NatGeoWild if you think the Wildebeest, Aadvark, Bush baby, Elephant Shrew, Blue Monkey and Grey Parrot are strange smiley

Lemur........King Julian cool

#If you win,you can touch the feet#
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by rallymento(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2013
This was a true life story that happened in my state between a nun and a bush baby. One nite while a rev. Sister was driving along a lonely path, she heard a baby crying, she then decided to stoP and check where the cry was coming from, unknown to it was a bush baby crying. As kind-hearted as the nun is, she carried the bushbaby into her car and drove off. While she was driving the bushbaby kept crying because it was hungry. Suddenly, the bush baby pounced on her, used it's claws and tore her into pieces and collected her eyeballs and ate it. SMH... I hate bushbabies! I hope I am not the only one that hv heard abt this story!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by belicov(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2013
xynerise:
I thought he is a raccoon?

Hello cool
naaaa king julian is a lemur nd native of madagascar nd remember dat was were he was found
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2013
hehe, plenty king Julian fans on this thread!
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Emmyk(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle: You're no friend of NatGeoWild if you think the Wildebeest, Aadvark, Bush baby, Elephant Shrew, Blue Monkey and Grey Parrot are strange smiley

Audio file in Mort's voicecheesy

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by lolexzy: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2013
If you think these animals are strange,i wonder where you have being living- and yemieluv hmm, i no dey o
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by dont8(m): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2013
Ok ma'am, I will cheesy
uj_sizzle:
Oh i see.....u like to watch the Lions n Cheetahs hunt..and the Hyenas tryna steal their kill smiley
You need to pay attention to names, country of origin, and their mating rituals...really interesting stuff wink
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
looooool grin grin
Emmyk:

Audio file in Mort's voicecheesy
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Boll2010: sir I used ur result.u knw blunders detamin inteligency in ur vilage
bro no offense intended
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Feraz(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
dubem3:
#If you win,you can touch the feet#
grin grin grin grin
Skipper shock! grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by psp2pc(m): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by kwajahafiz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
The poster is an ignor anus,,,,if he thinks these common every day national geographic animals are strange...yes ignoranus is the word for him.
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^oh shut it!! angry
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Okworigeorge: bushBaby is an animal? I was told its a type of witch
Lol! Yeah I heard that a very long time ago! King Julian is a ring-tailed lemurwink
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Homguy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Say what? shocked No Hyenas..those things have no sympathy
lions and cheetahs have?
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Homguy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: hehe, plenty king Julian fans on this thread!
oh! I forgot today's king julians birthdy, Happy ''king julians day!'' every1
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Giftdavids(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
"I love the ladies who knw how to shake their bdy" "why u move it, make it nice and sexy" "oya physically fit physically fit" 'skipper: "just smile and wave boys, smile n wave"' lolz.
django1: "Everybody loves the king", "stop hugging the feet"

At my age I still love Penguins of Madagascar. grin
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by UjSizzle(f): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Homguy: lions and cheetahs have?
Lions and Cheetahs kill u before feeding. Hyenas eat you while you're still alive..pack of wolves too sad
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Tinyemeka(m): 1:52am On Sep 07, 2013
django1: "Everybody loves the king", "stop hugging the feet"

At my age I still love Penguins of Madagascar. grin

You are not alone bro. smiley

But my fav characters happen to be the penguins themselves. Skipper cool, Kowalski, Rico (Kaboom! cheesy) and Private (the sissy smiley )
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Giftdavids(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Just smile n wave boys, smile n wave...lolz. Dat cartoon is fun anytime...
Tinyemeka:

But my fav characters happen to be the penguins themselves. Skipper cool, Kowalski, Rico (Kaboom! cheesy) and Private (the sissy smiley )
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Tinyemeka:

lol, king Julian rules! "err....what are we talking about again"
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
How dis wanna affect ASUU strike!-:[
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by akazboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
I dnt tink dat post is true ooo
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by swtme(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013

But Alex n melman confirmed he's a squirrel. Melman:definitely a squirrel Alex:yep squirrel
Re: 10 Of The Strangest Animals Found In Africa by tripledub: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Obj is supposed to b there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) / Russia World's Only Floating Nuclear Power Plant Can Power 100000 Nigerian Homes / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.