Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller (71030 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
hotness u can never tell i might have met vicker one on one grin

anyways d guy is cute,wentworth is also cute though,but not as cute as vicker
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by HRhotness(f): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2008
Jenny u no say no be today we don no say u dey like to dream. . . so carry on my sister wink
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2008
roflmao grin grin grin grin hotness u no well,i go e-slap u ,if u no take ya time diaaaaa cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 23, 2008
tpia:

A better comparison would be wentworth vs this jensen Ackles whose picture someone posted here.

Van Vicker is definitely better looking than wentworth. He's just not a Hollywood star, thats all.

just my opinion oh.

this is called thinking before speaking

mel jackson

shemar moore

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2008
W E N T W O R T H my. . . oh. . M I L L E R kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by jennyo: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
Wenthwort miller is soooo pretty no one and i mean NO one compares
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by shilling(f): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2008
Definitely Wentworth Miller. I agree that a better comparison will be Jensen Ackles. But, Van Vicker, come on!
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by iice(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2008
Awww Wenthworth mi loff kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Gamine(f): 11:13am On Jul 16, 2008
Van weaker,

Wentworth
wins it hands down!!!

plus, HE CAN ACT!

something Bla Van wont know about

And i love my SHEMAR MOORE kiss

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by jkpretty(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2008
Wenthworth Miller is to die for. cool My cutie

What a comparison Van vicker koo
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by giorgie(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2008
i think the reason, why people post threads about "who is more handsome than who " is as a result of lack of exposure to the international/western world. When you leave the shores of Nigeria, and you ve lived in a vast continent filled with people of extreme beauty who are of mixed race, western black etc, the likes of ramsey noah and van vicker will look pale in ur eyes. This is becos your eyes is already sore with handsome and beautiful looks, and you are beginning to accept all these beauties as normal, and ordinary.
It therefore amazes me when someone considers people like ramsey etc as their standard measurement for comparing beauties. The truth is that everyone is beautiful, if you know how to re-package and comport yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by CH3COO(m): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
giorgie:

i think the reason, why people post threads about "who is more handsome than who " is as a result of lack of exposure to the international/western world. When you leave the shores of Nigeria, and you ve lived in a vast continent filled with people of extreme beauty who are of mixed race, western black etc, the likes of ramsey noah and van vicker will look pale in your eyes. This is because your eyes is already sore with handsome and beautiful looks, and you are beginning to accept all these beauties as normal, and ordinary.
It therefore amazes me when someone considers people like ramsey etc as their standard measurement for comparing beauties. The truth is that everyone is beautiful, if you know how to re-package and comport yourself.
you don talk am finish.
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by ima1(f): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2008
giorgie:

i think the reason, why people post threads about "who is more handsome than who " is as a result of lack of exposure to the international/western world. When you leave the shores of Nigeria, and you ve lived in a vast continent filled with people of extreme beauty who are of mixed race, western black etc, the likes of ramsey noah and van vicker will look pale in your eyes. This is because your eyes is already sore with handsome and beautiful looks, and you are beginning to accept all these beauties as normal, and ordinary.

don't read too much into things, has nothing to do with exposure or lack of exposure to the western world, its all about seeing 2 men n finding out who is more handsome, we know everyone is beautiful in their own way, thats why the thread is about comparing 2 handsome men, no one said one was ugly ok. hun relax n have fun ok.
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Joan2(f): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
Wentworth Miller is hotter. Vicker is cool but Miller it is
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by sexyLeamon(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2008
Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller

what the shocked shocked Wenthworth Miller is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hot
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2008
why are you shock? undecided Van Vicker is also hot
so why the shock? undecided
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by ademiller(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2008
abeg Jackles is the fairest of them all abegiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kiss
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by shylladear(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2008
Wenthworth Miller is fine but for me its Van Vicker All the way
the guy is kiss kiss kiss

cute guy

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by waterworks(f): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2008
mehn hu thot up this topic?this is a really serious comparism ohhh.aha ah i luve them both cant make a choice!
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2008
you must love one more than the other
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by shylladear(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2008
i think i will help him decide grin

Van Vicker
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2008
shylladear:

i think i will help him decide grin

Van Vicker

lol but she's female smiley
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by waterworks(f): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2008
abi ohhhh!
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by sexyLeamon(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2008
rokiatu:

why are you shock? undecided Van Vicker is also hot
so why the shock? undecided
comparing him with Wenthworth Miller is a terrible shock

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by shylladear(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2008
waterworks:

abi ohhhh!

sorry she or her grin that was a mistake
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2008
i think the reason, why people post threads about "who is more handsome than who " is as a result of lack of exposure to the international/western world. When you leave the shores of Nigeria, and you ve lived in a vast continent filled with people of extreme beauty who are of mixed race, western black etc, the likes of ramsey noah and van vicker will look pale in ur eyes. This is because your eyes is already sore with handsome and beautiful looks, and you are beginning to accept all these beauties as normal, and ordinary.
It therefore amazes me when someone considers people like ramsey etc as their standard measurement for comparing beauties.
The truth is that everyone is beautiful, if you know how to re-package and comport yourself.

You deserve a kiss kiss
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by Emad(f): 12:43am On Mar 01, 2009
van takes this cake!! but he looks so stupid that is why i prefer Majid Michel to him
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by TOYOSI20(f): 12:59am On Mar 01, 2009
Its MR. Miller for Moi. . . . cool
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by sammyjl(f): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2009
Def Van Vicker kiss, Wentworth Miller my ass
Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by sweetpie23: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2009
Wenthworth Miller is too hot someone please put him in a freezer

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Vs. Wenthworth Miller by mindeh(f): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
Van Vicker.What a comparison!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE / Tiwa Savage Rocking The N70k Nigerian World Cup Tracksuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.