Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (29804 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Few Ways To Love Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
gidjah: wow!! am so touched my dr op, so sure u will mke a gd home, God bls u mam, bt really wish most women wil pick ds n work wt it.LOVE my hubby,, really do,bt wish she cn lay hands on ds.pls send ds to my inbox or rather let me send u her num so u cld foward it to her,
once again gracias dr

Mr. Man, this wont work for u. You think we are kids abi? You are simply looking for ways to toast the op. Mtchew!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by oiseworld: 12:30am On Sep 06, 2013
komek: See as u look like she goat in ur dp. All this village girls on NL sef

you're such an empty head. Why not post ur pics lets see how "Legsome" you are.

Oya leave that café and go home now!!

NL is not where children meet.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 06, 2013
chaircover: Very
good points poster. Can I add a few to those please?

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as
vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a
project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a
lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your
account

Take genuine care of his family & their welfare

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then
send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he
is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

. . . . and a decent responsible man will return all this back to you
yes o o my dear u are correct .God bless u. u cant give what u dont av so if u dont av this yet learn how to cultivate it.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by DrEngr: 4:44am On Sep 06, 2013
Good to know that NL has some matured ladies and marital enigmas.
@OP, you said it all.
God bless your home.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2013
hushbarbie: awwwwww, i love dis nd i hope it works for me wen am married

So you are not still married up to this time? What are you waiting for @ 37?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2013
salt 1:

Why will God bless you with such a woman unless you deserve her?
Some men want faithful wives but they cheat. They want wives who are open to them financially but hide their own salary details more than cat hides shit. They want wives who respect their relatives when they don't care about
her own relatives.

Instead of looking for Miss Perfect, aim at being Mr Perfect and she
will naturally come to you.

One lady's prayer comes to mind
"Lord, please give me a husband I will gladly pound yam for. Most of the men I see don't deserve anything better than indomie without egg".

Truly truly, you are a nagging type. You want to stand 50/50 with ur husband abi? Dont worry, when you find yourself back in your papa's house, that's when you will know who married who and who owns the house. Keep exhibiting 50/50 authority till then!

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by kreamidiva(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
danot1030: u ar wrong, at am a married man n i can u dat i enjoy most points frm my wife, thank God i didnt marry a heady like u.

Most points? Why not all the points? Easier said than done! undecided

Btw,I'd never marry a man who cannot express himself properly like u!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahahah lmao @ everybodyz post,u guys won't kill someone with laff
RedBenson:

So you are not still married up to this time? What are you waiting for @ 37?
hahahahaha dis got me laffing..
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by sunnysmile80: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2013
I WILL KEEP THEM TO TEACH MY WIFE, FEMALE FRIENDS,AND MY DAUGHTER. THEREBY THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE.THESE ARE GOOD TIPS, YOU HAVE HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB, THANK YOU FOR THIS CONTRIBUTION.GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by FOREXMARTS: 10:11am On Sep 06, 2013
priscaoge: Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home
Will u marry me? Lol
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by buklan4realyah(f): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Serioiusly, wots difficult in all d OP sugested?
if u cant give it a trial den wave it away..... rather dan saying easier say dan done.

u can rewined back ur love

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Wendyphil(f): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
Tnx Op..I've stored it permanently for future purpose..
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ojiefi: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2013
I ALWAYS MAKE THE FIRST MOVE OTHERWISE NOTHING FOR WIFEY!!!!
Imanuelle:

spontaneity

Like making the first move
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ojiefi: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2013
RedBenson:

Truly truly, you are a nagging type. You want to stand 50/50 with ur husband abi? Dont worry, when you find yourself back in your papa's house, that's when you will know who married who and who owns the house. Keep exhibiting 50/50 authority till then!
TRUTH IS MEN LIKE EVERY GOOD THING BUT ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE BACK. MANY WOMEN DO EVEN MORE BUT WHAT DO THEY GET IN RETURN? CHEATING HUSBANDS....

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote
author=kambee]Hahahahahah lmao @ everybodyz post,u guys won't kill
someone with laffhahahahaha dis got me laffing..[/quote]
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wendyphil: Tnx Op..I've stored it permanently for future purpose..

Future? When exactly do you mean future? You are 34 already and still counting on future? If i were you, shame wouldnt allow me go to village again unless with my husband considering all my mates. grin grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
ojiefi: TRUTH IS MEN LIKE EVERY GOOD THING BUT ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE BACK. MANY WOMEN DO EVEN MORE BUT WHAT DO THEY GET IN RETURN?
CHEATING HUSBANDS....

Women have no say in a man's life even if he cheats. Do the best you can to ur husband and he does his best to you too but dont try to dictate to him how he shld do with/to you and in his life. Who married who?

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Toppiano(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Please tell them, maybe some of them will understand. Why marriages are not working these days is because there are two oga at the top.

Besides, most ladies cant put their money where their mouth is. They want a man that will provide everything yet they are not ready to be submissive

2 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by iphy143: 12:53am On Sep 07, 2013
jeff1607: First comment on nairaland after a year
funny u.hw r u 1st?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by StepG: 7:59am On Sep 07, 2013
priscaoge: Nothing is as good as a Happy home,but there are few things that can help us build our homes to βε best among all homes. Ladies Let's put these tips into practice,and trust me,our homes will βε one everyone will like to have.

(1) Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that most times

(2) Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family

(3) Do not challenge him when he is hurt.

(4) Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology and explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.

(5) Be quick to say "I am sorry dear". Whenever you offend him insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.

(6) Speak good of him before his friends and siblings.

(7) Honor his mother.

(cool Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents.

(9) Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.

(10) Do not allow the maid to serve his food when you are at home.

(11) Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.

With these tips put into practice, I believe we will have more of a happy home
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by StepG: 8:00am On Sep 07, 2013
chaircover: Very good points poster. Can I add a few to those please?

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your account

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Rejoice5000(f): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2013
keep the house clean, and dress neat too.put on attractive cloth b4 he comes back 4m work,watch ur weight too that will make u look ever young.

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Victosin09(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2013
chaircover: Very good points poster. Can I add a few to those please?

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your account

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

Hmmm
Loving this
Will put this in mind
For the future thoughsmiley
So much for this wonderful man!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by mademoiselle(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2013
Promhize: Cook good sweet food, take care of the children and respect him, be good in bed too(optional)

I REP OLDSCHOOL METHOD

Not optional oh
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by sunnshyn(f): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nice one OP!

I did almost all OP stated for my dad...except the unclothe him part. You won't find me still sitting when my dad comes in.

I saw my mom do theses things, and I learnt subconsiously from her.

Another one is: I can not retire to bed for the night if my family isn't complete at home. Especially my dad. Unless I'v been told before hand they'll be sleeping out...I was raised to be the last to fasten all bolts on all doors as the Adanna of he house.

I'm sure I'll transfer all mom taught me to Nwokem...

Easy tips I must say. Thumps up at OP
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Alfoasegh: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
sunnshyn: Nice one OP!

I did almost all OP stated for my dad...except the unclothe him part. You won't find me still sitting when my dad comes in.

I saw my mom do theses things, and I learnt subconsiously from her.

Another one is: I can not retire to bed for the night if my family isn't complete at home. Especially my dad. Unless I'v been told before hand they'll be sleeping out...I was raised to be the last to fasten all bolts on all doors as the Adanna of he house.

I'm sure I'll transfer all mom taught me to Nwokem...

Easy tips I must say. Thumps up at OP
God bless you my sister. I wish my mother-in-law had brought up my wife the way your mother brought you up. sad
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
This is ridiculous!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
RedBenson:

Women have no say in a man's life even if he cheats. Do the best you can to ur husband and he does his best to you too but dont try to dictate to him how he shld do with/to you and in his life. Who married who?

You better get a dog and not a wife!

Who married who? What question is that? Didn't you TWO say YES to each other?

3 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by bukatyne(f): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
RedBenson:

Why are so many people uncouth in NL?

If you don't agree with a poster, why don't you move on or engage the person?

FYI, Salt 1 is a married man and I don't agree with most of your outlook on marrriage

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
RedBenson:

It is well

Just tell your wifey to be all these before you say I do
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by bank2k4real(m): 9:40am On Nov 20, 2013
coolest01: hehehehe, u funny die grin

Abi?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by oyinbogirl(f): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2013
bukatyne:

Why are so many people uncouth in NL?

If you don't agree with a poster, why don't you move on or engage the person?

FYI, Salt 1 is a married man and I don't agree with most of your outlook on marrriage

Tell him ! (Y)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Not A Sin If Your Wife Cheats On You, You Should Be Happy & Learn - Rev. Lutt / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.