Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Twerking For Dummies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twerking For Dummies (740 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Twerking And Grinding[video] / Girl Catches Fire While Twerking On A Door / Twerking For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twerking For Dummies by yinkdj1(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2013
So twerking. The great twerking. The biggest thing since Harlem Shake. [I must say it is sexier than Harlem Shake]. I refuse to believe that there is someone with access to the internet who has not heard about the dance called Twerking. There's just no chance..or maybe a 0.001% chance of such a person existing. If you fall within this percentage, you're the unluckiest-and-stalest-one-in-a-million and you should take this moment to wear this LASTMA jacket. Wear it with pride.

Bringing you up to date is not easy but I'll give it a try [cause I'm a nice guy B-)]. Twerking is a Southern American dance which involves the shaking of your posterior [or like I call it, what-ya-mama-gave-ya] in a sexual manner in line with the beat you're dancing to. It has been around since the 90's but became mainstream during the last 5 years [Yup, you heard right..you've been a loyal LASTMA for 5 years]. A brief research [the research was like 51 seconds -_-] into the origin of the twerk dance shows that there are mixed opinions with some fractions saying the dance originated from the African dance "Mapouka"

Watch Video and read more via http://alariwo.net/twerk-for-dummies-2/
Re: Twerking For Dummies by UjSizzle(f): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2013
twerk it twerk it twerk it grin grin
Re: Twerking For Dummies by yfo: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: twerk it twerk it twerk it grin grin

hope its not the busta rhymes n nicki's version u singing to....the audio should be scrapped n best to mute the tv when the video comes on for maximum enjoyment....

by the way, HBD to u.
Re: Twerking For Dummies by UjSizzle(f): 11:14am On Sep 05, 2013
y-fo:

hope its not the busta rhymes n nicki's version u singing to....the audio should be scrapped n best to mute the tv when the video comes on for maximum enjoyment....

by the way, HBD to u.
That's what i'm singing oo..funny song grin
Thanks a zil smiley
Re: Twerking For Dummies by yfo: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
That's what i'm singing oo..funny song grin
Thanks a zil smiley

the only reason I waste my time on the song is cuz of the video n d earthquakes on show....if u were a dude u'd understand why it gives me joy cheesy

and the jamaican lady screaming "for real".....
who let her outta d zoo angry

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Prince Of Bel Air's 'uncle Phil', James Avery Dies Aged 65 / Cool Place To Download Happy New Year Movie / FTA Channels On Multi TV Not Showing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.