Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How To Make Insane Profit ($400) With Only 1hr Of Work. Naija Trick - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Insane Profit ($400) With Only 1hr Of Work. Naija Trick (751 Views)

former Lagos Gov. Fashola Spent $400,000 To Build A Personalised Website – SR / Start Making At Least $400 A Month Online Using Fiverr / How To Download Youtube Videos Using The ‘ss’ Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Insane Profit ($400) With Only 1hr Of Work. Naija Trick by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Hi everybody,

I am glad to be here again. I have been attacked so much on this forum. Some say i am a fraud others understand my course.

Whichever way, i shall continue to press to succeed. In this vain, i have come with another method that will make you insane profit.

Before i start, i want to cut the chase on somethings.

You must invest into advertising to have this work for you. Not just that. You also need to be creative in your ads so you can get the

maximum response from visitors.

Now here is how it works.

1. Get a free website on my platform. it is located at www.thetrafficreporters.com . It use to be a social site but not any more.
If you can't read the sales page (which very important you do so) just scroll to the end of the page and sign up for your free

website. It is free incase you don't know.

2. After signing up, confirm your registeration via your email address and login into your admin area.

3. A wonderful theme has been installed for you. But as a matter of fact, you wouldn't need it for this method except you want

to use the site as you personal site where you post your content.

4. Now to the real part of this project. A traffic-stealer plugin has already been installed for you. This is the plugin that does all

the trick and automation for you. It steals traffic from websites that visitors visit especially that from your affiliate program website.

Hmmmm! Some of you are beginning to scratch your head abi? Haha. Cool down. There is more.

Let me explain to you how this plugin works.

When people visit your affiliate company's website, you deliberately steal the traffic that comes there. Imagine people going to

CJ.com and you get there before them to collect their names and email addresses or simply sell out your product outrightly. It is alot

better to get their names and email address

You still don't understand, do you? Well i have prepared an ebook on how to set up the traffic-stealer plugin to suit your need
http://www.mediafire.com/?hqxc6k19x95qmkr

Also, you can see the plugin in action here http://thetrafficreporters.com/dog-training

All i did was, in order to build a list that I will sell my dog training affiliate product to, i searched for a good article that will go well with

Dog training. When i found it, i simply registered for an autoresponder service, got my autoresponder form, threw it in into this traffic

stealer plugin after doing some one or two editings in dreamweaver and started promoting this link generated for me by this plugin.

All i had to do was promote the article and putting my link as the destination site. When they get to that link, my autoresponder form

appears and tells them to subscribe in order to get the Dog training ebook i am giving away.

Note: The article is not on my site. I am feeding from another site but it shows on my site.

I have done this for other campaigns as you will see in the free ebook i gave away above.

Here it is again http://www.mediafire.com/?hqxc6k19x95qmkr

The only people who will make mon3y from this method are the people who will take action immediately.

You can start making mon3y this minute. My manual showed you how using facebook.

The next method i am working on is using CPA offers which will make a bigger break on what we made as shown on the sales page

above.

If there is any question you want to ask, please feel free to do so here or contact me on info@thetrafficreporters.com

I still remain

Ribechi the 1stargeneral
Re: How To Make Insane Profit ($400) With Only 1hr Of Work. Naija Trick by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
If you will like to contact me, please call me on 08166234713

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Design Training Live On Nairaland And Be Your Own Boss! / 3 Reasons To Change Line Of Business In 2014 / Top Six (6) Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.