Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

500 Naira Investment Club! No Fear ..invest Now And Enjoy!100% Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 500 Naira Investment Club! No Fear ..invest Now And Enjoy!100% Free (950 Views)

No Fear! No Paturbing! Drill Your Bore-hole With Ease. Pay 60% Upfront, 40% On C / Starting 'Acta Non Verba' an Investment Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

500 Naira Investment Club! No Fear ..invest Now And Enjoy!100% Free by Odsly(m): 10:13am On Sep 05, 2013
hi all, i'm sylvesta dalo and i have been making money online with this legiminate website.i have been searching all over the internet for a legimate biz that will pay but i couldn't find any legit one.they always end's up not paying.this system am about given to u now is well tested because they pay two times in a week amd the minimum payout is N2000.u can actually earn that 2000naira within two days.all wot u nid to start up is ur bank account and email address.here's how to go abt it
Logon to www./?r=odsly and register ur own personal account with your correct details ..after creating ur account u are on ur way to start earning.this legiminate website will just charge u a common activation fee of 500naira unlike other sites.at first i wondered ..why is the activation fee this cheap .because i know that most of u guys do buy recharge card of 500naira a day.buh in this case u will jst use 500naira to gain alot of moni like 7k a week ..after activating ur account with that token ..jst copy ur link and start referring any body this site will pay substantial amount of moni for ur direct and indirect referral.@ first i was afraid of the problam because of scam .but i looked up and said if i loose 500naira i wont die because 500naira is very very easy to get so i tried it and today i'm a living testimony:register now,tru dat link and get ur signup bonus ..tnkx one more time

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Business To Invest My Money ON. / Crowd Sourcing Business Development, Staffing & Funding. Discussion Here... / #1 Mlm In The World 2013-2014 By Mlmia- Join Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.