Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

"I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her (1667 Views)

Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / What Are Benefits Of Being A Member Of The AMORC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by hopilo: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2013
A preacher with an evangelical church in Kenya’s Nakuru County was shocked when a prostitute he picked up for sex told him she was a member of his congregation.
The preacher, 56, picked the woman along Club Road, Nakuru at around midnight last Friday before driving off with her in his car.

The preacher, who was disgraced in 2000 after his contact with someone’s wife was exposed, picked her up seeking a date, a common euphemism among prostitutes for sexual contacts.

“For sex, I mean that’s why he picked me, that’s what I do, I’m a prostitute,” she said.

The woman said after they ‘transacted business’ in his posh car she revealed to him that she was a member of his church and he was shaken and pleaded with her not to expose him to other members of the church.

The lady of the night said she got an extra Sh20,000 up from the Sh500 so as to keep her mouth shut.

In 2000, the preacher was disgraced after he was found in a compromising position with the wife of a member of his congregation.

The incident then led to a walkout by some pastors in his church. The prostitute said the preacher was a regular customer and normally conducts the ‘business’ in his car
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by hopilo: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Don't Judge. God is watching us
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by ceosville(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2013
cheesy No need Too Much talk, Just open make we do!
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by nerodenero: 11:50am On Sep 05, 2013
The Devil and his disciples can't overcome the church. He will definitely be put to shame.
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by tmtech: 12:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
As much as I hate to join them in saying this.....I am compelled to say.......

END TIME TINZ.....

A lot of preachers in nigeria today are guilty of tinz lyk dis too, and dey continue to mislead dia ignorant(dogmatic) congregation.....
GOd av mercy
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by gerrardomendes(m): 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
and hu she reporting it to? And y
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by Danhumprey: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
This one na real gbege o! Chai! grin
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by Rhemar(m): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Maybe he wanted 2 go nd evangelize at d joint b4 d devil hijacked his intentions. Is it a must 2 b a pastor? even if u r nothing stops u 4rm relinquishing such position once u aren't fulfiling d mandate of d office instead of putting God's name to shame. Well we're in those perilous times

2 Likes

Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
I spend my money evryday on top women, i no care if she runaway2anoda man...............it is a natural sumtn............LIKE IF U KNW SAY NA "END TYM TINZ"
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by Wsdm: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
hopilo: Don't Judge. God is watching us
I just hope you are jesting!
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by Wsdm: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
nerodenero: The Devil and his disciples can't overcome the church. He will definitely be put to shame.
But majority carry the vote. If majority of the so-called men of God are into these mess, could it be deduced that Christianity is populated by his likes?
Re: "I’m A Member Of Your Church" - Prostitute Tells A Pastor Who Picked Her by mcfynest(m): 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
ahn ahn. no source, no pishor, how we go take know say this no be some story wey you cook up so make people put comment on top your thread undecided

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Alleged Fake Currency Printing Blamed Satan For The Act.. / International Council For IFA Religion / Pregnant Women That Will Go To Heaven: 'will They Deliver In Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.