Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

What Is Cchub About? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Cchub About? (1783 Views)

Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CCHUB) Launches $500,000 Seed Investment Program / Microsoft Partners Nokia, Dell And Cchub To Launch 9japps Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Cchub About? by pjosh1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Please I need information about cchub. Is it like a camp where enterpreneur,geeks, etc gather. I stay at Abuja but cchub is in lagos,will it be possible for me to apply. Lastly, how safe is your business idea with them since they do not sign a NDA.
Re: What Is Cchub About? by meshybizzo(m): 11:21am On Sep 07, 2013
p.josh:
Please I need information about cchub. Is it like a camp where enterpreneur,geeks, etc gather. I stay at Abuja but cchub is in lagos,will it be possible for me to apply. Lastly, how safe is your business idea with them since they do not sign a NDA.

Co-creation hub is incubation hub for tech startups. They help you grow your tech startup. From my knowledge its not exactly like a camp for geeks and likes although they organise events that bring all sort together. What they basically do is provide you with support in terms of sourcing for funds, advise, training etc. Things that you might find difficult on your own.

They can't steal your idea because they are not in the business to run any of the startups, they just give you an avenue to grow!

www.cchubnigeria.com I believe you should be able to get more info from there or contact them to know more.
Re: What Is Cchub About? by pjosh1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2013
thanks for d reply. I stay in abj,will it be possible 4 me 2 apply.
Lastly,will i pay any fee.
Re: What Is Cchub About? by temitopecoal(m): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2013
meshybizzo:

Co-creation hub is incubation hub for tech startups. They help you grow your tech startup. From my knowledge its not exactly like a camp for geeks and likes although they organise events that bring all sort together. What they basically do is provide you with support in terms of sourcing for funds, advise, training etc. Things that you might find difficult on your own.

They can't steal your idea because they are not in the business to run any of the startups, they just give you an avenue to grow!

www.cchubnigeria.com I believe you should be able to get more info from there or contact them to know more.
i wanted to register yesterday but i was shown different type of membership so i just left it..i stay in akure,do cchub organise program only in lagos
Re: What Is Cchub About? by meshybizzo(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2013
p.josh:
thanks for d reply. I stay in abj,will it be possible 4 me 2 apply.
Lastly,will i pay any fee.

I don't think they do. That would defeat the aim. But check their websites and contact them for details.
Re: What Is Cchub About? by meshybizzo(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2013
temitopecoal:
i wanted to register yesterday but i was shown different type of membership so i just left it..i stay in akure,do cchub organise program only in lagos

What types of membership did you see?

Am not sure if they organise events only in lagos. They started about 3 years ago. So I think they can be permitted though if they are still confined to lagos. Running a hub isn't a small task.
Re: What Is Cchub About? by temitopecoal(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2013
meshybizzo:

What types of membership did you see?

Am not sure if they organise events only in lagos. They started about 3 years ago. So I think they can be permitted though if they are still confined to lagos. Running a hub isn't a small task.
like red membership,green,gold etc all with a sum u wil b payin

(1) (Reply)

How does The Gocredit Feature Of The 2go App Work? / The Cost Of Hosting A Standard School Website. / Who Will Teach Me C And C++ Programming Language From The Scratch ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.