Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition (33435 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Alright people, it's about to go down again in the Romance Section. THE WOOING CHALLENGE - Ladies Edition (Season 3) . . . we’re about doing the unusual. Right here, the ladies get to pick a man of their choice and woo him alongside a challenger.

We had a successful SEASON 2. You can check up the link here
www.nairaland.com/1139360/wooing-challenge-season-2-ladies

HOW IT WORKS
* A female participant will pick any man to be wooed
* She earns herself a SLOT along with a fellow female participant as challenger.
* On the D-day, your slot will be announced, you type/post your wooing codes while the man in-between reads and pick a lady that broke his walls.

LADIES PLEASE NOTE
* Any guy you pick must be an active user of the romance section.
* If the guy picked isn't available that day, you will be auto re-slotted.
* You can do some "underground" research to properly woo your "man" or win his heart.
* Allotting SLOT is gonna be based on first-to-indicate.

THE AIMS
* Fun
* Positive interaction
* Increase of quality posts
* Open mindedness
* Attraction boost * Love connect
* Intelligence and mind-power check

NOTE
All stunts here can be "pushed" only by personal decision of both parties.

So ladies, if you are BEAUTIFUL, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any man's HEART, please nominate yourself

LIST OF LADIES AND THEIR MEN (UPDATE)
UPDATE . . . Coming soon!

This is about the FUN! Enjoy it the max people. All my ladies, it’s time to pick your man and woo him. Let’s do this!!! wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by spookem(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
hehe...dem go cme out so?
Waitn 4 who wl woo me
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Who can I woo...

@D-explorer I'm allowed to woo some1 right?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
nadia_SA: Hmmmmm
Who can I woo...

@D-explorer I'm allowed to woo some1 right?
Yes, anyone; a user of this section.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Interesting...
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
TWC NEWS UPDATE: Seun Osewa is available to be wooed for this season.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
^
Hmhmmm... Commenting my reserve.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by UjSizzle(f): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
D-Explorer:
TWC NEWS UPDATE: Seun Osewa is available to be wooed for this season.
Yaaaaaaay!!!! Make I go google lines. I dey come grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
I WILL BE BACK!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
*picks a bucket and sits on it*

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Yaaaaaaay!!!! Make I go google lines. I dey come grin

grin grin don't remind me of what speakthetruth did
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise: *picks a bucket and sits on it*
bros wtn na?u wan brk bucket mak we dy use baff?

*hands him a bench*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Odunharry:
bros wtn na?u wan brk bucket mak we dy use baff?

*hands him a bench*
Bros no vex. Borrow me ur hanky make I clean the bench. Is like somebody eat gbegiri soup on top the bench undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by madone: 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Am in pls wooooooo me Jo
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Odunharry(m): 3:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
xynerise:
Bros no vex. Borrow me ur hanky make I clean the bench. Is like somebody eat gbegiri soup on top the bench undecided
na bday gal na..i tel her o
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
*wipes face
*combs hair
*applies fragrances
*wears shades
cool cool cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
This space has already been booked,,please try the next one
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by UjSizzle(f): 3:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
bwahahahaha Antelope oo
xynerise:
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: bwahahahaha Antelope oo
Na u eat am? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by 190theclown: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
*smh*

Does sign of the cross*
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by DExplorer1: 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Evestar200: This space has already been booked,,please try the next one
For who?
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
OK let's see.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by sweettease(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
There is someone i would have loved to woo but he isn't an active member of the romance section so I'll chillax and enjoy this. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Emmy9ite(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where is caracta? Can she woo me back. Oh, she is gonna win. I need a new wooer.
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Evestar200(f): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
D-Explorer:

For who?
Jaywilzee but not an active member in the romance section
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by Danhumprey: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
Where is Popowaa
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ehem....If you know you are interested, come and write your name and your partner name for here cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by sweettease(f): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
^^^already undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by xynerise: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^already undecided
Yes na cool

Re: The Wooing Challenge For Ladies - Season 3 Audition by ikekings(m): 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm available... Ladies woo me jare... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Reply)

Mentally-challenged Man Backs His Lover In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As His Fiancee Abandons Him / Nigerian Lady Gets Car Gift After Her Boyfriend Proposed On Her Birthday (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.