Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics (32033 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / REVEALED: The Real Story Behind The Mystery Images Of Dead Imams In Lagos Mosque / Crippled Man Crawls Daily To The Mosque For Past 65 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by lekanolas: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Residents of Lagos yesterday stormed the Dawis Central Mosque at Owode Onirin Bus Stop along Ikorodu Road after it was claimed that Muslims spotted the ghosts of late clerics, Sheikh Ibraheem Inyass and Sheikh Jamiu Bulala, at the mosque.

According to the President of Dawis, an Islamic organisation that owns the mosque, Mukadam Samodu Ibrahim Onikoyi, news of the oddity started gathering momentum on Monday morning after a worshipper came to pray.

Onikoyi said: “For the past one month, we have been seeing the opaque image of Sheikh Ibraheem Inyass in our mosque. We informed the founder of the organisation, but he told us to remain quiet about it so that people would not turn the environment to something else.

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/lagosians-throng-mosque-for-apparitions-of-clerics/

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wash...

15 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ghost mode

15 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by maclatunji: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2013
idnoble135: Wash...

God knows...
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2013
rubbish.

Did any of them know what the Imam looked like?

14 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2013
deols: rubbish.

Did any of them know what the Imam looked like?
finally, a thinking muslim

4 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by adisarasaq(m): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2013
It is true, i was there this morning and i saw it myself but you have to believe before you can see it

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by maclatunji: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2013
adisarasaq: It is true, i was there this morning and i saw it myself but you have to believe before you can see it

What exactly are you seeing? Describe.

13 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2013
adisarasaq: It is true, i was there this morning and i saw it myself but you have to believe before you can see it
You have to believe to see?

It is in your head bro.

This reminds me of the story of the garment that only the wise could see. The king wore it but was actually naked. He could not admit that he was unwise.

Nothing more than a psychological play.

8 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by siddiq202(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Jinns things

9 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tintingz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
^^Real jinns at work shape shifting to human's image

Bowing to an image is unislamic and Islam doesn't believe in ghost roaming around and people seeing it, ghost are meant to be where they should be waiting for judgment day.

People shouldn't be deceived by this crap, it might be a way of collecting money from people.

May Allah guide us.

32 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by homesteady(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sheikh
Ibraheem Inyass and Sheikh Jamiu Bulala

LMAO at bolded!!
Which type of bulala??

6 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Deen4me(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ OP

I don't understand Man's incessant need to associate Divinity to anything and everything.

The Basic message of all Abrahamic religion is worship God and God Alone !!!!

Everyone will follow what you used to worship on the day of Judgement be it the Sun,Jesus,Muhammad(PBUT),Rock etc

Ascribing divinity to Idols,the Sun or Moon,water or thunder or even Man is absolute Shirk.

Men that have passed away and are in their graves, awaiting Allah's judgement

There has been people who are better and more righteous that have come and gone.

Muhammad is not but a messenger. [Other] messengers have passed on before him.
So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]?
And he who turns back on his heels will never harm Allah at all; but Allah will reward the grateful.
Q3:144

May Allah keep us on the straight path

54 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by crystalballs: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
hmmm
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by 2ndChance: 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by MrAboki: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
[b]Wow!! So can we call it the 'Muslim Holy Spirit' or a Muslim 'Holy Ghost'??!

Ghost in a mosque... Coming soon to Movie Shops near you..

6 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by momodub: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
wink
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by tmtech: 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
;DPeople need somtin to distract them....u no say boys are not smiling ....so na wetin happen be dat........

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by JohnFrankling(m): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
They have started again
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by ayodeji752: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Ghost mode
phyno, feat Olamide
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
LOLz
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: Wow!! So can we call it the 'Muslim Holy Spirit' or a Muslim 'Holy Ghost'??!

Ghost in a mosque... Coming soon to Movie Shops near you..

END TIME THINGS...

and of course, you did not see the part where Muslims condemned it to be non Islamic?

It is not a Muslim holy ghost. It is the devil at work.

8 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by jigawatts(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
GOD KNOWS.....

I am a Muslim and it does NOT mean anything to me whether the image is there or NOT.

Khalas !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na big wash, shebi one appear for wan catholic church like that.

I smell a tv projector in satellite

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by deols(f): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
There is nothing Islamic about this. It is either that

*an artist got busy overnight

*or that jinns are at work

*or that some people are hallucinating

The real miracles of Islam are in the Quran.

16 Likes

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by oboy3(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
My people went but never saw anything,this was the pics that started the nonsense rush,area boys were selling it for 200

Re: Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics by igbeke: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
amusement park.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Importance of Ayatul Kursi / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.