Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business (1555 Views)

Charcoal Exportation Investment. / Re: Charcoal Exportation Investment Opportunity. / Charcoal Export In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business by olabiz2010: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Charcoal Exportation
It's my pleasure to discuss how to export Charcoal, why i choose this topic is to give full details on amount you will need to start exporting charcoal and total return on investment. It's a very good business to go into. The reason why am giving out this information is because I need someone who we can go into Joint Venture together because of my lack of capital.

The season will start by oct(oct-may/june).

Here is the breakdown

Load/Container of Charcoal 23tons = 470k
Haulage = 150k
Documentation = 70k
Running expenses = 10k
Total cost = 700k
Selling price = 180€/ton
Total sale:180*23 = 4140€
With present rate 209*4140 = #865260-700,000= #165,260

Profit = #165,260

A container will be ready btw 3-4day. It will get to the buyer in 10-15days.
You will collect 80% when the container is ready and 20% when buyer receive the goods.
You can make 4container in a month depending on the available capital

Importing country: Poland, Germany, France and Belgium

For more details contact me on
Email: bodeolaleye2002@yahoo.com
BB pin 28DAADB0
Re: Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business by olabiz2010: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2013
Still waiting for more reply pls. The new season will start by next month(Oct).
Re: Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business by EXPORTFINANCE: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
funding available for charcoal export...08077881934
Re: Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business by Asumns: 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am the senior business analyst working at the HSA Investment Nigeria Limited writing you to propose a business about charcoal exportation. HSA is a firm that deals with export of hardwood charcoal and as well as hard wood for construction in Nigeria. HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal, pine and eucalyptus as well as sawn timber and our firm is one of well known charcoal producer that deal with charcoal in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800.
Re: Charcoal Exportation....a Very Lucrative Business by ryanfci: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hi Guys,

On the subject of exportation and dealing with overseas business, my company FCI can help you achieve the best exchange rates in a fully FCA regulated process.

FCI are based in London and are the only UK based FX broker with access to European, American and other exotic currency exchanges within a 2-3 day timescale from your Naira.

There is no charges attached to what we do at any point, and are keen to help where we can in the FX market.

If you do have a need for a service such as ours then contact me on ryan.williams@fci-ltd.co.uk for more information on what is required to set up an account and get access to our services.

Regards,
Ryan

(1) (Reply)

Make #30-70k Monthly Making Popcorn With This Local Machine-portharcourt / London Import Perfumes, 100 Ml PROMOTION !!! / Clean Empty 40ft And 20ft,containers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.