Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) (19479 Views)

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by abbyrian(f): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ok... I think I'm beginning to have a problem with all these 'ings' fashion... First it was leggings, then jeggings and later treggings. You think it stops at that right? Wait till you hear about meggings!!! Meggings, as the name suggests, is supposedly a male version of Leggings/Jeggings. This is one virus I earnestly hope will not creep into the African society. Feel free to agree or disagree with me. What do you think about the trend? Crap or Spot On?
See more: http://fashionminders..com/2013/09/meggings.html

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
The 2nd pic shocked shocked

Choooi!

2 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Harmvirus(f): 5:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wtf.. Definitely for gay guys..no be women dey copy again o..

11 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
*I don't have a problem with guys wearing skinny jeans though, just not so tight like these, but whatever floats your boat.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by uzoo: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Harmvirus: Wtf.. Definitely for gay guys..no be women dey copy again o..

i've seen it mostly on gay guys too

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by patwhizkid(f): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ewwwwwwwwwww! undecided
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Phranciz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
This second pic is usually worn by male surfers and swimmers
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by uzoo: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Phranciz: This second pic is usually worn by male surfers and swimmers

Yea, so true. But it really looks funny...lol

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Henrypraise: 5:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
D first n 3rd guys rep reality, d 2nd guy rep modelling. I like it can it be worn to d office?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lertee(f): 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
It is fashion and it will be rock by boys definitely not men

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by addicted268(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
patwhizkid: Ewwwwwwwwwww! undecided
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Godmother(f): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
This is so so gay. Ewwwww!

3 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by MMotimo: 5:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Male leggings? Hmmmmmm, too meterosexual for me
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Harbyhordun: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2013
It's a definite no no.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
**Pukes**
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by missyparis: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gosh! Its so gay-ish shocked

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by nerodenero: 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
Poo Makes one look like a 'dan-dawodu'
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by lonelydora: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wahala go dey if it enters Naija
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by MrAboki: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
angry

6 Likes

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by bjprodint(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
i cant date a guy who wears it,i dont even like mi guy wearing a pencil jean talk less of leggings,so irritating!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by 1shortblackboy: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
unless u are gay as for me cant wear skinny jeans cause my nut dont' fit

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gay Alert!

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by sexymoma(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Ma man go wear dis kind tin follow mee undecided
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by adexsimply(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Friggings angry angry
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013

I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me. So no, I ain't putting on that shît!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2013
Hmm, all I can say is the end time is near... Brothers and sisters, may thou not be deceived. grin grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by demelza: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lawd please dont let this catch on.
There are some articles of clothing that should be strictly for one séx and this rubbish falls into that category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum / Latest Ankara Blouse And Wrapper Style -vol 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.