Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) (19474 Views)

Photos: Would You Rock Actress Dayo Amusa's Simbi Hairstyle? / The Issue Of Pairing Leggings With A Short Top / why will a fat girl like this wear leggings this is absolutely wrong!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
That second is just too GAYY
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm gay, but even this is too gay for me. So no, I ain't putting on that shît!

How about the swimmers, surfers, cyclists, etc that put on tights, what do we say about them? Gay?

#JustAsking
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by bjprodint(f): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2013
[quote
author=Henry praise]D first n 3rd guys rep reality, d 2nd guy rep
modelling. I like it can it be worn to d office?[/quote it can b worn to a traditional party
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by ZN2: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
manny4life: Hmm, all I can say is the end time is near... Brothers and sisters, may thou not be deceived. grin grin

You've joined the End Time Corps? angry

Couldn't agree less. When a thread like this makes the frontpage, you know what time it is. . . grin

@OP Ridiculous to say the least, where's the allowance for the shlong to dangle? Unless we're talking 2" sticks.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm gay,
Clap for yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2013
~ZN~:

You've joined the End Time Corps? angry

Couldn't agree less. When a thread like this makes the frontpage, you know what time it is. . . grin

Bros, I did not join o. Mine is refined and not crude like theirs grin grin grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
manny4life:

How about the swimmers, surfers, cyclists, etc that put on tights, what do we say about them? Gay?

#JustAsking
_

If it's for sports, then fine. But if it's to wear a leather version to parties and shît, then NO! I like my men masculine, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
~ZN~:

@OP Ridiculous to say the least, where's the allowance for the shlong to dangle? Unless we're talking 2" sticks.
[/color]

Too much question, why do you want to know na? Hmm, you're suspect grin grin grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by greenhope(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
I read somewhere that make leggings and high shoe were originally made for guys.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by HezronLorraine(m): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2013
All of you shouting Gay Gay Gay,Abeg be specific.Only effeminate Gays wear them.Hezron no fit
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

If it's for sports, then fine. But if it's to wear a leather version to parties and shît, then NO! I like my men masculine, thank you very much.

Hmm, so it's ok for sport but not for parties? Okay, thanks for clarifying..
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Lilimax: Clap for yourself angry
_

If you're going to quote me out of context, at least have the decency to make sure the font is red.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
i love how the OP posted pictures of obvious "sugar in tank" guys on with the post grin grin
that is enough to deter some guys from giving honest answers on this thread. grin

i know some of those saying "no" are lying with the amount of tight pants I am seeing men from
all over sporting these days. kiss grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
greenhope: I read somewhere that make leggings and high shoe were originally made for guys.

it's true. they both were.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by MrAboki: 3:22pm On Sep 11, 2013
lertee: It is fashion and it will be rock by boys definitely not men

I wonder how they are able to fit their package into those trousers..

Even with baggy jeans sef, I still have issues zipping up.. undecided

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
manny4life:

Hmm, so it's ok for sport but not for parties? Okay, thanks for clarifying..
_

The leather version. I've worn a spandex Superman costume to ComicCon, so that doesn't count.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

The leather version. I've worn a spandex Superman costume to ComicCon, so that doesn't count.

So emphasis on the "leather version" and not necessarily the pant itself?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by WildChild00(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
Why not, during strong winter in the Scandinavias I wear it under it my jeans, due to cold. cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by ZN2: 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
manny4life:

Too much question, why do you want to know na? Hmm, you're suspect grin grin grin

I can't wear these. . .if for nothing else because "it" wouldn't just fit. . . lipsrsealed

You seem to like these leggings, no? grin
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
You can't pay me a million naira to wear that for a whole day. . .am I stupid or what to wear that?lipsrsealed
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Edohobong: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:

u r gay and proud to say it. U shd be crying
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by devour129: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2013
For people with small useless package ! Which guy wants to trap there goods like that
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by manny4life(m): 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
~ZN~:

I can't wear these. . .if for nothing else because "it" wouldn't just fit. . . lipsrsealed

You seem to like these leggings, no? grin

Me ke, like it?

I only asked because I'm a sports person, I like running, cycling sometimes, most track events, but because of how people despise this wear, it's harder to run with loose clothing. Either you wear the mini-booty short OR you put on something that tight, so what gives?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Arysexy(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
Mehn such tyt pants can crush my balls. Its a No! No!
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by mariong(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2013
It's so gay! I don't see this happening. Not even in this End ____ period.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by claremont(m): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2013
Only for gay c-unts.
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by slap1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
Who's the girl in the second pics?
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by mrmesh: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2013
I think its only d gay guys dah wld go for this cuz its so not appropriate...
Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2013
Edohobong:
u r gay and proud to say it. U shd be crying
_

You're christian/muslim and proud to say it? You should dig a grave and bury yourself. The time for your type is long past.

1 Like

Re: Male Leggings With Photos (would You Rock It?) by Xb4Real: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2013
SimonAndal:

EXCUSE ME?!!!!

EXCUSE ME?!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Nigeria At The Miss Universe Contest In 1964 / White Express Egg Yolk 5days Lighten Lotion & Serum / Dress up or dress down,never go out of style with Fabiano ...Whatsapp 0808028165

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.