Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (45733 Views)

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture / Bishop David Oyedepo Embarrasses D'banj In Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
@ Promhize, look again.
@mayowak, not your being being a church owner makes you wealthy, but your fearing God and walkin in His statutes/ walking in covenant. You hav to believe and embrace God's promises dat says all He has is yours.
guys pls save some of d talk 4 me. I will soon live in wealth dat'l make u talk.
Private jet ko bad. Flying mansion self if possible
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ajasa4link: 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
being a pastor-preneur is one of the most rewarding career path out there ,only playing professional football rivals it...choose ur career wisely,
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ttjom(f): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is Niiiice. I likey smiley
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Make a choice. Be candid.

Hate this man and remain where you are presently
OR
Love him, serve the Faithful God He serves and get to the level he is now.

Expecting your response, b honest with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Stunner1(f): 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
May God bless me as he has blessed Papa Oyedepo IJN

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
MAYOWAAK: First to say first to comment.On a more serious note,would Oyedepo have been this wealthy without being a church owner?
no. Church ministry( or biz?) is now looking so lucrative, but when oyedepo started ministry,most pastors then were seen as church rats wink
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
$ugardaddy:
How does this affect the ongoing ASUU strike?

I taya o my brother. We dey talk of ASUU strike, dem dey show us picture of a man who has brain-washed his members. Smh!
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ajanaku2(m): 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
idadaniel: @ Promhize, look again.
@mayowak, not your being being a church owner makes you wealthy, but your fearing God and walkin in His statutes/ walking in covenant. You hav to believe and embrace God's promises dat says all He has is yours.
guys pls save some of d talk 4 me. I will soon live in wealth dat'l make u talk.
Private jet ko bad. Flying mansion self if possible

Hey Man!

His being a Church Owner definitely made him wealthy...

How do you explain the Money used in establishing Covenant and Landmark Universities? Mind you, those Schools are owned by Oyedepo and not by the Church!

How do you explain the Money used in acquiring his fleet of Jets?

And you think the Tithes and offerings by his Church Members go to Jesus Christ's Zenith Bank account, Heaven Branch?

The Tax-free earnings of the church are the basis of His Wealth! I personally think Oyedepo is an astute Businessman!

My advise to the Nigeria Government which seeks Diversification from Revenue from Crude-oil Sales and a boost in its income base is to commence the taxation of Churches and all other religious institutions...They should be made to pay all forms of taxes from CIT to CGT to VAT...

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Analysedis: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
MAYOWAAK: First to say first to comment.On a more serious note,would Oyedepo have been this wealthy without being a church owner?
The answer to ur question is a big YES. He would still had been rich without owing a church. This is because he is a very smart man and doesn't lack confidence.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by DARREG(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
God bless this man, i love him....I claim all the blessings in his life

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ESULAALU: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajanaku2: "Pastor's Dress na hin dey fine pass...e hard for My People for them to buy soooaaaaap!

Pastors na heem dem give Respect pass...

And dem dey do bad bad bad bad bad things...

Through Jesus Christ Our Lord..."

-Abami Eda

Are you the popular pastor Ajanaku ?
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ajasa4link: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
ESULAALU:

Are you the popular pastor Ajanaku ?
lol
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by pyyxxaro: 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin DoublE PorTioN

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by agbalej(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
See hw dem dey smile. D tithes are always huge every sunday. Nice 1 sha. Nuff respect man. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idu1(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
idadaniel: Make a choice. Be candid.

OR

For your mind abi? follow follow zombie! smh

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Fabulous36(f): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
I celebrate this family ooo.
buccal: Very cute family
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
idadaniel: Make a choice. Be candid.

OR

Look @ dis one o, they have brainwashed your head.
Bill gates, warren buffet, dangote and their likes, are they christian, then don carry u river, wash ur brain comot.

I'm not saying christianity is bad but thinking u can't be rich and wealthy if u re not a christian, I don't think there's anything much more foolish.

I can never and will never be poor, get ur head straight, poverty is a mentality. Stop worshiping men and worship God.

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ribasco(f): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
pyyxxaro: grin DoublE PorTioN
is a work over... Next level is a reality!
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ribasco(f): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm I like dis.. Lord this is d kind of family I want to have!.. Lord give us a christian home!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
The LORD is good

that's my church mehn!

3 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Uchiogwu: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
GOD IS FAITHFUL OVER THE FAMILY .

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Vonwolf(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
ajanaku2:

Hey Man!

His being a Church Owner definitely made him wealthy...

How do you explain the Money used in establishing Covenant and Landmark Universities? Mind you, those Schools are owned by Oyedepo and not by the Church!

How do you explain the Money used in acquiring his fleet of Jets?

And you think the Tithes and offerings by his Church Members go to Jesus Christ's Zenith Bank account, Heaven Branch?

The Tax-free earnings of the church are the basis of His Wealth! I personally think Oyedepo is an astute Businessman!

My advise to the Nigeria Government which seeks Diversification from Revenue from Crude-oil Sales and a boost in its income base is to commence the taxation of Churches and all other religious institutions...They should be made to pay all forms of taxes from CIT to CGT to VAT...

I wonder how people talk about men of God and things of God with so much disrespect,don't just comment because you intend to amuse people and write irrelevant things, did d bible tell u that offerings and tithes should be lodged into any account? I'm not a member of the church but I was deeply moved by your scathing remarks,as u suggested what amount of tax do u tink can make him poor and make the body of christ flounder? Or has the tax collected by govt improve ur living condition? If u cannot respect him for who he is then respect him cos of God. NL has been flooded with kids.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by dorggito1(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wat a cute family
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by 2ndChance: 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vonwolf:

I wonder how people talk about men of God and things of God with so much disrespect,don't just comment because you intend to amuse people from your post, did d bible tell u that offerings and tithes should be lodged into any account? I'm not a member of the church but I was deeply moved by your scathing remarks,as u suggested what amount of tax do u tink can make him poor and make the body of christ flounder? Or has the tax collected by govt improve ur living condition? If u cannot respect him for who he is then respect him cos of God. NL has been flooded with kids.
Typical brainwashed Nigerian Christian

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by pressyhaywhy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lovely... Nxt Levelz!

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by dorggito1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vonwolf:

I wonder how people talk about men of God and things of God with so much disrespect,don't just comment because you intend to amuse people and write irrelevant things, did d bible tell u that offerings and tithes should be lodged into any account? I'm not a member of the church but I was deeply moved by your scathing remarks,as u suggested what amount of tax do u tink can make him poor and make the body of christ flounder? Or has the tax collected by govt improve ur living condition? If u cannot respect him for who he is then respect him cos of God. NL has been flooded with kids.
thnks for replyin dat guy with his myopic reasoning.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
2ndChance:
Typical brainwashed Nigerian Christian

Really, really brainwashed. Government should seriously impose heavy tax on this churches.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by idadaniel: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
Promhize:

Look @ dis one o, they have brainwashed your head.
Bill gates, warren buffet, dangote and their likes, are they christian, then don carry u river, wash ur brain comot.

I'm not saying christianity is bad but thinking u can't be rich and wealthy if u re not a christian, I don't think there's anything much more foolish.

I can never and will never be poor, get ur head straight, poverty is a mentality. Stop worshiping men and worship God.
bro calm down. sorry i sounded a bit harsh, was not pleased wit som caln a man of God a thief.
now to d issue; what I mean is this
there's a place for tapping into blessings on men of God. We somtyms say the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. now are we idolizing those men?
nope. Just identifyin wit wat God has done in their lives.
you can be rich, there is a simple principle to it, Even a christian who doesnt do this will suffer ni BUT there is a place for grace and ease. That is where God comes in.
God Blesses simple.
Personally, I identify with men of God that I see promises of God in their lives the likes of Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Adeboye, Bro Gbile Akanni, Dr Olukoya, Pastor Obadje, Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland and so many others. somtins I pick from dem som oda things I dont agree wit if not what God says in His Word.
Wealth is the Christian's heritage.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vonwolf:

Stop deceiving yourself, why would I see something and not say it because of the so-called "man of God" title.
I won't even bother pointing anything out to you, I would just be wasting my time, since you think objective people are kids

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ColahLawrence(m): 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wonderful family, Lord bless my family like this.
Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ajanaku2(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Vonwolf:

...And you think your supposed "Men of God" are beyond Criticisms?

Even if a "God" exists, did he personally tell you that Oyedepo is his Man?

Do you even know what these "Men of God" do in their Closets? Do you know what and who they actually worship in their privacies?

And you call Me a Kid? I'd have loved to hurl insults at you, but I think you're a "Kid" and unworthy of even My vituperations!

Grow up!

6 Likes

Re: A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family by ColahLawrence(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: The LORD is good

that's my church mehn!
That's my church too, God is too faithful!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Allegation Of 4-Year-Old Daughter, Vows To Sue Punch for 30bn / Don Jazzy Reacts After An Artist Sketched His Photo / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.