Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates (8216 Views)

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by chi2012(f): 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Jenams: dis particular woman walaha nor be small. She is very very confused.

undecided u gat noting to say' stfu....
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by CABabatunde(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
nne3870: @op I support you tell his mum, dad, sisters and his pastor also. Everybody should be involved in helping your BF stop the devilish act on himself.
I will help you pray!

DO YOU LIVE ON PLANET MARS? shocked shocked shocked

Why would you mant her to go to his mum....How would you feel if your boyfriend goes to your dad and says that you only want to self-service using alternative methods and his firewood wukkin?...eh, eh, This can lead to serious consequences down the road for the relationship .What happens sexually should be between God and themselves.
This is safe once he washes his hand before and after his service maintenance.
Ema prince: No sex before marriage..hope you are still a virgin?

I hope so (is she is still a virgin)too
chi2012:

undecided u gat noting to say' stfu....
I thinks so too.

Princess zoe: Amongst the 3 options, where do we place abstinence? Or should we add abstinence as option no.4?

grin grin grin grin grin grin...ah weak....lmao... grin

Best solution is for chi2012(f) to pray for him...In the U.S. a woman would be happy that he does that becuase she is sure that he would not horn you..(horn means to have sexual relation with someone else at the same time)
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by IZUKWU(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
@op, i have only one question for you. Are you a virgin.
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2013
Princess zoe: This type of question always appear null and void to me because of knowledge gap. Get the meaning of one having the fear of God first, then you will possibly get your answer without doubt.

If ur really knowledgeable about the words of God, u would never term dis as null n void! I expect u to clear d air instead of dodging away from it! Masturbation was never mentioned in d bible as a sin. Believers often, wrongly refer people to Genesis; the part dat talks about onan! But in dis case, it was never masturbation, cos he went in with his brothers wife n after d stuff, he poured his seed on d floor, cos he didn't wnt his offspring to b his brothers! And so he disobeyed God n he got d punishment.

Having d fear of God, means having reverence, awe for God. Pleasing God n doing his will. Obeying his words. Now if u say because 1 masturbates n so he disobeys God, tell me where it is in d bible!

I think ur being "too over christian" than the christian leaders themselves!

N.B: I welcome correction with correct facts! I don't kw it all! I wnt to learn
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by MyMouth(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

@bolded, you are absolutely right and you should be alarmed. His actions reduces libido (men's sexual drive) and once he's used to jerking off with his hands, it might lead to erectile disfunction and untimely ejaculation. Its a psych thing, once his d!ckk get used to getting erect once his fingers itches, it may be difficult for it to get erect when he's with you.

Do I have a solution?

No!

Guy you are absolutly right. and am talking from expirance.
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by chi2012(f): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
IZUKWU: @op, i have only one question for you. Are you a virgin.

cheesy I am if thatz what u wanna hear!
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by Bensonn: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
chi2012:

cheesy I am if thatz what u wanna hear!

i dont think you are, quit pretending you think i dont know you?
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by Rexphobia(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
After all this 'punishment' make the guy come torchlight your website for wedding night come discover say you no be virgin.

You go meet your ancestors that day.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by Joyeux: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Getting his family involved is the worst thing to do in this case.
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
I think I might know this guy too wink
style$co:
I know a guy like that.
His own side effect is that a woman never satisfies him.
He can last for a very long time and not come until he self service.

Dunno what to say to you though.

yarn me tory
What's his nomenclature?
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by segzicres(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2013
Bensonn: ,
i dont think you are, quit pretending you think i dont know you?
Lmao. K.O. Thread closed
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by sky4(m): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2013
chi2012: tell his mum about it.....really? To achieve what....if you the woman in his life can't fix it...or at least try...do you think the mum can?

How else would I help him nah? undecided I have decided to put into prayer and probably talk to his a mum about it. Since he travels a lot, his defence is' do I prefer him sleeping wit a girl or does he stick to his habit?
Re: Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates by andymofia(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2013
chi2012:

U are right dear. But I still feel its not worth it. This habit has its own side effects!

what are the side effects?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help I Am A Girl And I Am Addicted To Masturbation / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.