Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 (41119 Views)

Help!!! I Can't Unlock Kickoff Mode & Origin In Fifa14 Android / IT'S OFFICIAL Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 15 / Nigeria Not Included In Fifa 14 ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kpolli(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

All game owners sell add ons (DLC) after the release of the original game. That's not an issue. What about the stupefying flicking, feints, dribbling etc? It takes gamers to understand most of them as they require more than one button (only L2 or R1 on PES..... can't remember anymore). To me, PES is too elementary...... I can't dispute the fact that some like it though.

So I have to use all 10 buttons on a PS3 pad before I can consider the game as a gamer..... Not a solid excuse.... Not all games sir, mostly EA games depend on DLC.... Why pay $60 for a game n still spend more money for things that should already be inbuilt
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 4:15am On Sep 12, 2013
kpolli:

So I have to use all 10 buttons on a PS3 pad before I can consider the game as a gamer..... Not a solid excuse.... Not all games sir, mostly EA games depend on DLC.... Why pay $60 for a game n still spend more money for things that should already be inbuilt

Market strategy, if you work with them you will also encourage that. Simplicity kills game for hardcore gamers. That's what separates FIFA from PES. The latter is too cheap... abegi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kpolli(m): 4:37am On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

Market strategy, if you work with them you will also encourage that. Simplicity kills game for hardcore gamers. That's what separates FIFA from PES. The latter is too cheap... abegi.

So the more expensive the better, now I know your joking....
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2013
kpolli:

So the more expensive the better, now I know your joking....

Nah! They are both same price of course. I mean too cheap (as in it's handling simplicity) in play mode not in price.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by bonetalk(m): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2013
Crassus: PES suck.s !! VIVA FIFA wink wink

nice graphics , realistic gaming (not like PES where every perfect cross might lead to a goal).
commentaries na baba cool
pitches are lovely too and so many teams to play with

cool cool
then. what of real football?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 7:13am On Sep 12, 2013
imperiouxx:

PK alone in FIFA shows how mental tasking FIFA is more than that in PES. I can close my eyes and score a PK in PES but never with FIFA even when using players with high PK attributes.

That's to show you how unrealistic fifa is, penalty isn't that hard, is it? How can a whole team take 8 penalties and score just 1, its so annoying, penalty is not that hard real life, PES made it very realistic, the only problem you face in pes penalty is what you face real life, the right direction to take and caution in applying force to the ball, that how it is real life unlike fifa where i have to be in a chess mode in order to take a penalty, rubbish, even a non-professional footballer won't find it so hard to score a penalty.

Pes all the way jare, the graphics alone on pc is killing, the only thing i don't like is that the only have one commentary, the need other commentators. Am tired of jon and jim.

By the way i can trash anyone on fifa because there are set-backs in the game, a simple up-through ball will do the trick, haha it beats all the defender and the striker is unmarkable, i am able to score 8 goals in a march using just up-through ball, lmao what a useless game.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=bonetalk] then. what of real football?[/quote

On PS 3 or PC?? How is it?]
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 7:17am On Sep 12, 2013
bonetalk: then. what of real football?

On Ps 3 or Pc?? How is it
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by kreemzo1(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

That's to show you how unrealistic fifa is, penalty isn't that hard, is it? How can a whole team take 8 penalties and score just 1, its so annoying, penalty is not that hard real life, PES made it very realistic, the only problem you face in pes penalty is what you face real life, the right direction to take and caution in applying force to the ball, that how it is real life unlike fifa where i have to be in a chess mode in order to take a penalty, rubbish, even a non-professional footballer won't find it so hard to score a penalty.

Pes all the way jare, the graphics alone on pc is killing, the only thing i don't like is that the only have one commentary, the need other commentators. Am tired of jon and jim.

By the way i can trash anyone on fifa because there are set-backs in the game, a simple up-through ball will do the trick, haha it beats all the defender and the striker is unmarkable, i am able to score 8 goals in a march using just up-through ball, lmao what a useless game.
..dats not true..which up-through ball?na winning eleven 108 u dey play?its konami dat build cheap games like dat..fifa is a far beta n complete game dan pes..fifa games may not be too good on ps2 compared to pes,becos its graphix doesnt look too nice,bt gameplay n moves are so on point..but on ps3,forget story,pes dey follow fifa for bak in evrytin...and as for nigeria nt on fifa 14,its license issue..they didnt pay nigeria,maybe nfa demand too much..pes(konami) sef didnt pay nigeria i think,dats y dey use rubbish names eg. mayukins(martins),ageleni(ayegbeni),yoto(yobo) ..etc

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

easy to play with mouth na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
kreemzo1: ..dats not true..which up-through ball?na winning eleven 108 u dey play?its konami dat build cheap games like dat..fifa is a far beta n complete game dan pes..fifa games may not be too good on ps2 compared to pes,becos its graphix doesnt look too nice,bt gameplay n moves are so on point..but on ps3,forget story,pes dey follow fifa for bak in evrytin...and as for nigeria nt on fifa 14,its license issue..they didnt pay nigeria,maybe nfa demand too much..pes(konami) sef didnt pay nigeria i think,dats y dey use rubbish names eg. mayukins(martins),ageleni(ayegbeni),yoto(yobo) ..etc

Perhaps you haven't discoverd the up-through thing, someone who has understood fifa for long would know what am talking about.

Pes all the way..
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by ARico(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
I hate to say it but I will say it...fifa suck.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
Crassus:

easy to play with mouth na grin grin

Lol, of course i can't beat everyone but what i mean is that i can easily score with that up-through thing, majority of my goals come from it, there are other set backs in the game too about the defenders that can make me easily overthrow them.

I just like their commentary. They dint even get some faces well.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

Lol, of course i can't beat everyone but what i mean is that i can easily score with that up-through thing, majority of my goals come from it, there are other set backs in the game too about the defenders that can make me easily overthrow them.

I just like their commentary. They dint even get some faces well.

my roommate use to hate fifa too until he started playing it. Its harder to score on fifa unlike pes. and the game play is more real. I agree about the penalty thou. its takes practice to know how to play it but that doesnt mean it is hard. and Fifa Goalies are sharper than their pes counterparts.

Same goes for the free kicks. it takes practice to know how to score goals generally on fifa. but the game play is actually more realistic (no impossible turns common on pes) and the Goalies are not as dumb is PES goalies. (harder to score one on one on fifa)
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by WizPrince1(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
How can we be known when we play smaller teams in Friendlies?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Jay5000(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2013
NFF might have tried to rip them off or frustrate their efforts to get d necessary permissions...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by westcodes(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2013
I remember when I introduced FIFA to my hard core PES friends, they just won't budge! It was PES or bust for them, so I just continued playing on my own and guess what now? They've been calling to ask if I've pre ordered FIFA 14. PES got left behind around '10, that game needs an overhaul pronto. How many of the commenters can honestly say they've played the other game apart from the one they are rooting for?
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Forza p: Abeg, Ignore FIFA14 it's for kids
thats a joke right.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by bubablaize: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2013
i dont care , as long as i have my pes... easy trick just download a pes patch and everything becomes licensed and game becomes more realistic than ever grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Philipsdael(m): 9:42am On Sep 12, 2013
Philipsdael: i only know about PES, ...
Pls, can i install FiFA14 in my Hp-laptop?
i hate Pes but love fifa, i love Pes but love fifa .....
It doesn't change anything....!!!
Somebody should pls answer the above quote.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2013
Philipsdael:
i hate Pes but love fifa, i love Pes but love fifa .....
It doesn't change anything....!!!
Somebody should pls answer the above quote.

It depends on ur laptop specs. I am a PC gamer and currently playing Fifa 14 demo on my HP laptop. If u played Fifa 13 on your laptop then I think you should be able to play Fifa 14.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by simiolu1(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

Ur post shows how ignorant U r about Fifa gameplay. Being one-on-one with a keeper doesn't guarantee dat U would score (go ask those PES gurus wu played Fifa and got thrashed). Scoring alone has its technique (how long U press the button, direction and control of d ball). Fifa simulates what's real; PES makes U feel like a Superhero. Its all about preferences but for me; its FIFA all the way. Lest I forget; Fifa 13 is d highest selling soccer game of all time; dat should count for somethin!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by dazzy4real(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Guys pls were can I download PES2013 full version for free n how large is it. For laptop to precise

How do u guyz rate this games? Is it by how difficult the game is or how realistic the game is?. For me when it comes to been real I go for PES though ve not played the latest FIFA cos I stop playing it wen I played FIFA10 or so I hated d rate at which d ref blows his whistle at every fowl!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by mrofficial(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
kayswag100: I weep when I see certain posts.

Rights issues have to be sorted out before using certain names and all...

Why do you think Arsenal is written as North London on PES?

That's something they do not know. How can PES in their right mind give the clubs those names? Lol.

Anyways, all that can be corrected with Option file.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by mrofficial(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
royale442: true, but it is stressfull. why didnt they just put the normal names that we have there. you'll be seeing names like micckol instead of mikel. its annoying mehn!

License wahala. Just as rain will not be featured in PES14 due to license to EA sports. Please search and you will get the Option file that will correct all of this.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Fitzy4real(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

I seriously doubt if you have played against anyone that knows how to play FIFA...
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nate7even: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

Perhaps you haven't discoverd the up-through thing, someone who has understood fifa for long would know what am talking about.

Pes all the way..
I am a die hard fifa fan and the lobbeb truball only works on team that play the offside trap or teams with short defenders,you realy have to think before u play each game in fifa......the lobbed ball magic is a pes thing,works all the time makes it fake
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
Have you asked yourself why there ain't PES for the next Gen consoles (Ps vita, ps4 and Xbox1) huh!
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
westcodes: I remember when I introduced FIFA to my hard core PES friends, they just won't budge! It was PES or bust for them, so I just continued playing on my own and guess what now? They've been calling to ask if I've pre ordered FIFA 14. PES got left behind around '10, that game needs an overhaul pronto. How many of the commenters can honestly say they've played the other game apart from the one they are rooting for?

True . I dont like the game play as u can score very unreal goals and the fake names and jersey is a NO NO for me anyway. Die hard PES fans that change to or try FIFA always eat their words. never looked back since FIFA 7
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by mrofficial(m): 2:14pm On Sep 12, 2013
You only find it easy to score on PES when both are not professionals. It's not like that here.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
haibe:

Can we match online, so that I see how you easily penetrate defense with just "up-through balls from the center half field line when you pass first" (helped you to finish it).

Add me on PSN: imperioux

I have FIFA 13 full game and the FIFA 14 demo. I'm AC Milan (not so good but for you, they will be too much)

About the PK, I said you've to be alert to score a PK (composure bar + right direction + pressure level) unlike PES that you only choose right direction and pressure level.

However, I score PK with the least player in my team anytime once I get the composure bar to center and your keeper picked a wrong direction or level of flight.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Included In FIFA14 Even After Winning Afcon 2013 by haibe(m): 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
simi_olu1:

Ur post shows how ignorant U r about Fifa gameplay. Being one-on-one with a keeper doesn't guarantee dat U would score (go ask those PES gurus wu played Fifa and got thrashed). Scoring alone has its technique (how long U press the button, direction and control of d ball). Fifa simulates what's real; PES makes U feel like a Superhero. Its all about preferences but for me; its FIFA all the way. Lest I forget; Fifa 13 is d highest selling soccer game of all time; dat should count for somethin!!!

Did i talk about one-on-one there, i said penalty isn't so hard as it made to be in fifa, is it that you lack the ability to comprehend or what?

Did i say scoring has doesn't have its own technique? Infact i stated about the penalty that you have to apply caution and take the right direction, so what's ur p now?

For your information, i usually play fifa 13 and pes 13, i understand their gameplay perfectly and am no ignorant about it, its true that pes has a easier game play and fifa is harder but being harder doesn't mean its more realistic and with the set-backs it has i can say i would score more goals in fifa than pes.

Have you ever played pes in your life?? Sorry, just asking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Have You Played These Psp Games? / Pes 2020 Ppsspp Iso File Download Link {english}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.