Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) (82408 Views)

Mo Abudu & Her Beautiful Daughter (Picture) / Teebillz Daughter & Tiwa Savage’s Step-daughter (Picture) / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by slimfit1(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
So what should we do now with this picture ?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ksam(m): 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Am not asking for your hand in marriage because ur father is rich,am asking for your hand in marriage because i love you# wink/

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na photoshop jo,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
slim fit :
So what should we do now with this picture ?
send in your wedding application,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Afroconnect: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
the lady fresh ooh...fresh and simple-nice.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
The girl is not good looking at all. Of what use is money when its not spent on silver and gold. I do not care what people think, but I say this girl doesnt look like a daughter of a billionaire, she looks like just any girl from the prayer group.

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lordave: What's the essence of this thread
it is for gold diggers that are looking for a wife or husband to marry,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Adwexky(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Let her be the daughter of Bill Gates, na man go still dey give am serious knacking. Different styles wey she go chop!
It is always said to be sagacious in all your doing BUT you otherwise appear.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ukpaku: 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mr Aboki: But shes not hot or even sexy!! sad

but atleast she's cold.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by uromicom: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2013
why on earth dem go dey banned person for comment see problem oo nairaland is the only blog that is doing that na wah oo if una continue like these people go run ooo remember lindaikejiblog dey there oo make modrator stop these tin ooo
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
bigtt76: Must he 'OV' himself all over because owned Ovation haba
na bush man him be now,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by demelza: 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
Billyonaire: The girl is not good looking at all. Of what use is money when its not spent on silver and gold. I do not care what people think, but I say this girl doesnt look like a daughter of a billionaire, she looks like just any girl from the prayer group.

Your advice will also be suitable for Warren Buffet. Go tell him that the "cottage" he's been staying in for over 30yrs isnt fit for the world richest man.

1 Like

Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Decryptor(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
I recognize her...finished from Nigerian Law School Bwari, Abuja with my younger sister. Very few people knew who she was because of her humility.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Decryptor: I recognize her...finished from Nigerian Law School Bwari, Abuja with my younger sister. Very few people knew who she was because of her humility.
I won't believe this until she tells her father to make me the regional manager in charge of one of his companies,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
uromi.com:
why on earth dem go dey banned person for comment see problem oo nairaland is the only blog that is doing that na wah oo if una continue like these people go run ooo remember lindaikejiblog dey there oo make modrator stop these tin ooo
has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by isaiahethan: 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
PurestBoy: I'll be willing to work under her, pls who has her contact?

Take it,08090000000190,her naija contact,US num -213-999-419 grin good luck
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Holadokun(m): 5:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
dele momodu no get neck o.... money good wela... shai....
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
ukpaku: but atleast she's cold.
she is COLD?no be only cold,she is harmattan,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2013
life_style:

low self esteem... undecided

Swallow your pride mr, what's wrong with having a woman as your boss ?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Lordave: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: it is for gold diggers that are looking for a wife or husband to marry,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
how am I to know wether T.B joshua has spoken about the issue or not?
You can ask those Christian brothers and sisters in Kraist on Nairaland, cuz I don't give a fück about his opinion.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by kundul: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Oooh plssss will u marry me? Ur d I ve bn searcn 4 all my lyf
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by lertee(f): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
a reasonable well dressed daughter of a billionaire. Humility at its peak. If it were some girls,they would have hit the media severally over scandals
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by Lordave: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
IYA NGBALI: she is COLD?no be only cold,she is harmattan,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
why are you so inquisitive on wether T.B Joshua has spoken or not?
Are you one of the gullible members of Synagogue for all nation?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
Teenage Money: She looks like a 60yr old woman
she would be very dry and dull in bed,she won't know how to make noise,scream or even moan while doing it,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by ajasa4link: 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
boss1310: if it has gotten the extent that a man will stitch"OV"on all his clothes because he owns ovation then may be those saying end times here are correct but i will never say end time tinz no matter what happens
Lol...if mod catch say u dey talk d 3 dreaded words together in a sentence,ban will surely locate u..[img][/img]
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lordave: how am I to know wether T.B joshua has spoken about the issue or not?
You can ask those Christian brothers and sisters in Kraist on Nairaland, cuz I don't give a fück about his opinion.
it is ok,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by manny4life(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: Your advice will also be suitable for Warren Buffet. Go tell him that the "cottage" he's been staying in for over 30yrs isnt fit for the world richest man.

Did you say cottage? A 6,000+ sq.ft home in Omaha, Nebraska is what you call cottage, yet he owned a $6million in Laguna Beach, CA and an $11million pent house in NY City... Abegi.
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by basty: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: You can easily spot the resemblance wink

Dominique is dumb & blind.

You are very intelligent
Re: Halima Dangote, Aliko Dangote's Daughter (Picture With Dele Momodu) by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Swallow your pride mr, what's wrong with having a woman as your boss ?
it is even fun especially when you WORK UNDER her,meanwhile has TB Joshua spoke on the issue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / Chef Chi: Chioma's Body Transformation Sparks Debate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.