Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf (1046 Views)

Fastest Mtn Laptop Free Browsing Software With Tweakwarevpn V4 2014 / How To I Activate My Http://www.tweakwarevpn.net Acount / Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by tboy20017: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by tboy20017: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
get a username at tweakwarevpn.net and contact me for a voucher for a premium account
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by tboy20017: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
but the price is disturbing, and i think tweakwarevpn is the best, it is fast and affordable
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by stevolinkon40: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by saddler: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2013
stevolinkon40: upgrade your tweakwarevpn to premium account with just #400 monthly or #500 mtn airtime.. visit www.onlinetweakz..com for more info or 08169529350
...... hello stevo, i am the guy that called you the other day.

i am still having issues with downloading long files.i downloaded ReConnector like you suggested and it seldom help to reconnect when there is an interruption. the problem i am having now is that anytime there is a disconnection, the tweakware vpn stops working and by the time the reconnector reconnects the modem, the tweakware tries to restart but will not succeed in connecting on its own except i disconnect and reconnect it manually.once i do this,any file that was downloading prior to disconnection will not continue to download and as such most files i have are half files.
pls tell me what to do.
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by saddler: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2013
or is there a way i can pause whatever i am downloading until after i reconnect the software.
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by stevolinkon40: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2013
saddler: ...... hello stevo, i am the guy that called you the other day.

i am still having issues with downloading long files.i downloaded ReConnector like you suggested and it seldom help to reconnect when there is an interruption. the problem i am having now is that anytime there is a disconnection, the tweakware vpn stops working and by the time the reconnector reconnects the modem, the tweakware tries to restart but will not succeed in connecting on its own except i disconnect and reconnect it manually.once i do this,any file that was downloading prior to disconnection will not continue to download and as such most files i have are half files.
pls tell me what to do.
download internet download manager from filehippo.com and use it for your downloads. it can pause your downloads and resume any time you want. even you can pause for 6month and resume later. sorry i replied late
Re: Tweakwarevpn Is The Answer.... Connect Your Mtn B.i.s With Tweakwarevpn And Surf by saddler: 12:19am On Sep 20, 2013
stevolinkon40: download internet download manager from filehippo.com and use it for your downloads. it can pause your downloads and resume any time you want. even you can pause for 6month and resume later. sorry i replied late
....thanks bro.problem solved.

(1) (Reply)

My Wi-fi Will Not Connect To My Laptop / Neat Laptop Dell Ultrabook 3421 For Sale / Unlimited Browsing | Unlimited Downloads | Pay Less While You Browse More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.