Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang (733 Views)

Tiwa Savage Snubbed & Olamide Leads As The Headies Releases 2013 Nomination List / Burna Boy Said To Be Part Of A Gang That Stabbed Someone To Death / EXPOSED: Unclad Photo Of Former UNILAG SUG Vice President Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang by 9jantatainment: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2013
A seven-man robbery gang led by a woman, Chioma Ezekwesiri, has been smashed by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, in Lagos.

The robbery suspects were arrested while attempting to rob Bolatito Hotel, Kola Bus Stop, Ijaiye, Lagos. The leader of the group, Chioma said she arranged for the guns with Raymond Chukwuka, a.k.a. Stubborn, they were to use for the operation, which she claimed was a land matter, whereas the police said that their mission was allegedly to rob a male customer of the hotel, who sells fertilizer, of about N8 million.

Other suspected members of the gang are: Amadi Igwe, 41, Raymond Chukwuka, 24, Ignatius Okeredi, 27, Michael Madu, 52, and Okechukwu Jerome, 28, and a yet-to-be identified member who is at large.

The alleged robbery operation, according to the police, was foiled by some staff of the hotel, who promptly made a distress call to SARS operatives.

Culled from PM News.

To see their faces,

Go to http://www..com.ng/female-university-graduate-leads-7-man-robbery-gang/
Re: Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang by Caleboha(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
Well, I'm guessing its END TIMES TINZ as usual undecided
Re: Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang by Tuntheycr7: 11:02pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nawa 4 OP o. U no put d pics and u added photo. Infact u shud b charged 4 misleadin d public.
Back to topic so how much dem police recoverd 4rm dem?
Re: Female Unilag And Law School Graduate Leads 7-man Robbery Gang by PurestBoy(m): 12:36am On Sep 06, 2013
I will never join you folks to say ETT, its becoming irritating,

What's my position?

(1) (Reply)

Red Sheet Magazine Reveals Top 32 Nigerian Celebrities! See Cover Page! / Seun Kuti- My Dad, Fela, And My Mom Died Of Hiv / Aids” (check This Out) / Random Awkward Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.