Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open (4026 Views)

Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / Girl In Abuja Cannot Locate Her Home & Parents(Pics) / How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
This old woman na em una dey cll toddler??. You must be kiddin me ma undecided
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by vanitty: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
I am very suspicious of this whole thing, read it in the news and it seems very very far fetched.

They really need to check the CCTV if available on the routes she supposedly took. Was she alone?

A little white probably blond girl in ponytail walking alone on a busy road WILL definitely alert the attention of at least one person.

This all looks very very suspicious to me. The parent should investigate this very very well. God forbid some perverted person is involved in some way.

I may be wrong though but they should still please investigate this "miracle"
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by thatchick: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
John Frankling: ThankGod for her, I pray the school take extra care of this girl, the story may not be the same next time

If her parents take her back to that school,only God knows what else will happen,That girl is way smarter than her teachers sef.Leaving a 2 year old alone and nobody noticed she was missing for that long,it shows what kind of school that is
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
I trip for some onyibo peeps. They can do anything for compensation.

Did u ppl read the story well? This was only her second day, that means she has plied that half a mile route only three times. And she walkeed all thst way n passersby just thought "oh see the little cutey going for a stroll..."

Daily mail sef! Common son...

1 Like

Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by BrosPeter: 8:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
The school should be ready for a massive payout.
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by mysticgal(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
remember a parent that had an austic child,she got home knocked on the gate and shouted,.....mummy i left my lunchpack in my class,argghh her mama wan die that day,she did thankgiving on sunday,austic baby fa?frontpage pls
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by Brite02(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Cute baby...I like them smart cool
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by bluerange(f): 1:37am On Sep 07, 2013
her guardian angel no sleep at all.
Re: Toddler Walked-Out Of Nursery To Her Home After Door Was Left Open by 5minsmadness: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
Children are much smarter than we give them credit for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Need A Professional Moving Company To Handle Your House/relocation Needs? / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Marriage May Not Be Legal? / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.