Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} (9462 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Damn!.... I had been hoping that i would find any page about the Seasonal Movie,but Found none....
As a Movie Lover,if you have not Watched "SUPERNATURAL",you are still a learner....
Watching Characters like Dean,Sam,Castiel,Azazel and the rest will make u mad.....
Am not here to start telling the Story,But the Plot of The story is the Best you can ever think of..Too ominous,mysterious,mindbuggling,exposive and funfilled....
Currently,it is in its 9th Season,and Believe You me,You will be Left Wanting for more..You will be Amazed....WHEW! I miss Dean and Castiel!.....
So let The Discussion Begin:
*..Fav Characters
*..Plots
*..Effects
*..Tastes
*..And Many Many More.....

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Kezifils(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2013
I love supernatural. Sam and Dean. Not forgeting my favorite Angel Castiel. Just finished Season 8 waiting for 9.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by mrdrizzy(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Jst saw s1 and 2 and dropped it,nt cus its borring or something,jst cus there are other cool series contending with it as @ dat time(smallville,kyle xy,castle),i guess i myt re-invoke my watching spirit for this series**lol**
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Kezifils(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2013
You are nt a movie phreak then. I Watch any series I lay ma hands on to d end. Small ville, 24 Kyle xy, all history nw. New ones re here
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2013
Kezifils: I love supernatural. Sam and Dean. Not forgeting my favorite Angel Castiel. Just finished Season 8 waiting for 9.
The introduction of Castiel into the Series is the Best thing that happened to that Movie...Even when the Movie Producers try to eliminate him by getting him Killed,FANS CRIES WILL RESSURECT HIM AGAIN..........
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2013
mr.drizzy:
Jst saw s1 and 2 and dropped it,nt cus its borring or something,jst cus there are other cool series contending with it as @ dat time(smallville,kyle xy,castle),i guess i myt re-invoke my watching spirit for this series**lol**
Yeah bro.....I watched Smallville from S1-S10,Non-stop,but i doff Cap for Supernatural....
Jens Ackles had to leave his Smallville role to take up that of Supernatural (as Dean) fulltime.......Damn! I love that dude!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2013
Kezifils: You are nt a movie phreak then. I Watch any series I lay ma hands on to d end. Small ville, 24 Kyle xy, all history nw. New ones re here
Hahahahahaha.....You get Mouth bro....I only Watched that Kyle Xy when i had no other movie to watch...That film is too damn boring! Esp,that Amanda girl! But i didnt like How the S3 ended shaa....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by SIRcumalot: 10:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Although am still a big fan of the show I think the story has spiralled out of control it should have ended with micheal and lucifer in the pit. I heard bobby is coming back the season ?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Kezifils(m): 10:54am On Sep 07, 2013
One of the part I excited me d most was wen d demon was close to the young prophet initially, d way everywhere starting vibrating cos of An Arch Angel coming was just too awesome. Bobby plays a vital role and Michael definitely wil live d pit eventually
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
God bless d creator of dis thread. Season 9 on my mind...
I wonder what will happen when fallen angels fill the earth.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kezifils: One of the part I excited me d most was wen d demon was close to the young prophet initially, d way everywhere starting vibrating cos of An Arch Angel coming was just too awesome. Bobby plays a vital role and Michael definitely wil live d pit eventually
dat demon was the king of hell, what's dat his name self? Eerrmmmm crowley!!! Dat dude is awesome. But why dat scribe con take castiel essence na? I hate dat part oooo.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Although am still a big fan of the show I think the story has spiralled out of control it should have ended with micheal and lucifer in the pit. I heard bobby is coming back the season ?
I dont think so...His part has finally ended...But,if the fans should clamour more for him,they might find a way to bring him back...O Boy,,Eric Krikpe and his team of Script writers are way out of this world with their thinking Pattern....If u see how i just de fear when i was watching the episodes Leading to the Release of Lucifer,hmmmm.....Those people try,no b smal.........CROWLEY IS THE BADDEST OF THEM DEVILS.....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kezifils: One of the part I excited me d most was wen d demon was close to the young prophet initially, d way everywhere starting vibrating cos of An Arch Angel coming was just too awesome. Bobby plays a vital role and Michael definitely wil live d pit eventually
How about that episode that the Gods were having a meeting about how angels and demons are rigmaroling the Earth,and then Lucifer came......Dude,remembering how he killed all of them still de mad me...Although ArchAngel Gabriel was stupid to have died for that silly Indian Godess....Talking of Gabriel,dude turned a IndecentStar on Earth o....Just cant stop laughing wheneva i remember him.....This people self!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by thatchick: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
philfearon:
I dont think so...His part has finally ended...But,if the fans should clamour more for him,they might find a way to bring him back...O Boy,,Eric Krikpe and his team of Script writers are way out of this world with their thinking Pattern....If u see how i just de fear when i was watching the episodes Leading to the Release of Lucifer,hmmmm.....Those people try,no b smal.........CROWLEY IS THE BADDEST OF THEM DEVILS.....

Bobby is coming back in season 9.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
thatchick:

Bobby is coming back in season 9.
u sure?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by SIRcumalot: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
philfearon:
This why the show should have ended with the lucifer arc seriously which other bad guy can be more sinister than SATAN ?
Anyhow, I really want to see how Castiel adapt to being human,quite a fall from grace, from self proclaimed God to a lowly human again.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 2:41am On Sep 08, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

This why the show should have ended with the lucifer arc seriously which other bad guy can be more sinister than SATAN ?
Anyhow, I really want to see how Castiel adapt to being human,quite a fall from grace, from self proclaimed God to a lowly human again.
Is it in Season8? Cuz there was a time he became totally human,in either S5 or S6..
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by SIRcumalot: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2013
philfearon:
Is it in Season8? Cuz there was a time he became totally human,in either S5 or S6..
He lost all his powers again but its always fun too watch him adapt to humanity
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
SIR cum a lot:

He lost all his powers again but its always fun too watch him adapt to humanity
Yeah...thats true...In the final episode of Season8...
But men,These people sure know how to introduce Characters.......Azazel,Crowley,Lilith,Castiel,Zachariah,Michael,Lucifer,Levaithans,Higher Angels(Naomi),Metatron....Just name them.....Who knows What Season9 holds for us!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2013
philfearon:
Yeah...thats true...In the final episode of Season8...
But men,These people sure know how to introduce Characters.......Azazel,Crowley,Lilith,Castiel,Zachariah,Michael,Lucifer,Levaithans,Higher Angels(Naomi),Metatron....Just name them.....Who knows What Season9 holds for us!
u forgot to mention Benny the vampire
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2013
penzino: u forgot to mention Benny the vampire
Thanks 4 dat..But there were many others i didnt mention,e.g,The four horse men,Death,Hunger,Disease,War or so...There was also The Introduction of Eve,Breaking of Seals,The Anti-Christ,the other side of Sam,etc...Damn,i loved it badly When Sam Was using those his Exorcism Powers after jerking enough demon blood,all thanks to that little tricky hellofa demon....whats that her name again?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Deiok(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2013
I think i stop at s7 or so.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Deiok: I think i stop at s7 or so.
Bros,you gaz continue o!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Deiok(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2013
philfearon:
whats that her name
again?!
You mean Rubby
I can still remenber when lillith chase rubby out of that body and posses it to decieve Sam.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 11:07am On Sep 10, 2013
Deiok: You mean Rubby
I can still remenber when lillith chase rubby out of that body and posses it to decieve Sam.
Yea,exactly...RUBBY!..That Demon was the Best in Masking herself...She even said that Lucifer Trusted her more than Lilith...Its a pity they had to kill her for her deciet.....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Deiok(m): 11:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Yeah, the bottom line is never trust a demon.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Deiok: Yeah, the bottom line is never trust a demon.
Thats the final truth bro....Do you believe some of the spells in that film were real life spells?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by Deiok(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2013
yeah i read something like that. I think it was on their wekipedia. And some of those signs and symbols.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Those people sef eh!
I was reading an Interview on Misha Collins(Castiel),and he said he read Revelation three times(Back to back),before taking up that Angel role...
The Only Being in this World yet to be implored and Explored is Jesus and God!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by thatchick: 9:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
philfearon:
Thats the final truth bro....Do you believe some of the spells in that film were real life spells?

Seriously are some of these spells real? I know d story line is just fiction,but it scares me sometimes when I think some of it might actually be happening in reality
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by SIRcumalot: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2013
Supernatural take their villains and their various spells from various myth so it only seems real because you have probably heard it before.
That been said when The hellhounds drag Dean to scared the crap out of me.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon:
Yea,exactly...RUBBY!..That Demon was the Best in Masking herself...She even said that Lucifer Trusted her more than Lilith...Its a pity they had to kill her for her deciet.....
true, but dnt be suprise dt rubby wud be back. I like dat gal mehn, na real griffter she be!

Who remembers wen castiel and rubby had a nite stand? Lol, castiel says he felt real good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAST AND FURIOUS 8 - What To Expect / Full Movie: 12 Strong 2018 Mp4 Download / Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.