Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} (9440 Views)

>>>The Blacklist Official Fan Page<<< / SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
thatchick:

Seriously are some of these spells real? I know d story line is just fiction,but it scares me sometimes when I think some of it might actually be happening in reality

Well,the thing is that they twisted the real spells a little bit to avoid "YOU KNOW WHAT NA"...For example,THE EXORCISM SPELL...Sam Twisted it Thus:
Exorcizamus te,omnis immundus spiritus,omnis incursio infernalis advervarii,omnis Legio,omnis congregatio et secta diabolica...Ergo draco maledicte et omnis legio diabolica(Then Sam Puts this)-
ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias libertate servire, te rogamaus audi nos......
TRANSLATION:
"We drive You From us,whoever you may be,unclean Spirits,all satanic powers,all infernal invaders,all wicked legions,assemblies and sects...Thus,cursed dragon,and you diabolical legions,we adjure you...stop decieving human creatures and pouring out to them the poison of eternal damnation.............
It was curled from the Original Exorcism Spell being used by the early clergies to Exorcise demon depressed People...
For the Complete real Exorcism Spell and its English Translation,and more explanations,visit:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090330202626AAjOLOh
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
Supernatural take their villains and their various spells from various myth so it only seems real because you have probably heard it before.
That been said when The hellhounds drag Dean to scared the crap out of me.
Yeah....You are right...But,to tel u d truth,i wasnt happy with how he came back immediately in "Lazarus Rising"....Him for stay for Hell small...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
penzino: true, but dnt be suprise dt rubby wud be back. I like dat gal mehn, na real griffter she be!

Who remembers wen castiel and rubby had a nite stand? Lol, castiel says he felt real good.
Maybe Shaa..But i dont think so...Once a demon is dead,she is dead,unlike the Angels....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon:
Maybe Shaa..But i dont think so...Once a demon is dead,she is dead,unlike the Angels....
but angels and demons are similar na... Just dat dia dwelling place a thus, heaven and hell repectively...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
On July
22nd, 2013 The CW announced there was a
spin-off of Supernatural in the works, with
the 20th episode of Season Nine serving as a
back-door pilot.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
penzino: On July
22nd, 2013 The CW announced there was a
spin-off of Supernatural in the works, with
the 20th episode of Season Nine serving as a
back-door pilot.
So,what do u think? We all know it will be another Mysterious Powerful creature,but what or Who?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon:
So,what do u think? We all know it will be another Mysterious Powerful creature,but what or Who?
am still wondering what it might be... Or maybe another season film just like a spinoff of vampire diaries which is the originals.. My thot tho
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
penzino: but angels and demons are similar na... Just dat dia dwelling place a thus, heaven and hell repectively...
No na...Even in this film,it was clear...
Demons were created by Lucifer,But, God created Angels..While demons were Creations from a created,Angels were a Created from The creator Himself...But the best way to put it is to say that "Angels can cease to Exist".....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
penzino: am still wondering what it might be... Or maybe another season film just like a spinoff of vampire diaries which is the originals.. My thot tho
Am Patiently Waiting like You bro...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
philfearon:
Am Patiently Waiting like You bro...
walahi, cnt wait for d premeire next mnth
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
penzino: walahi, cnt wait for d premeire next mnth
yea,me too...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2013
News Flash

The Season 9 of Supernatural will Return on Tuesday,October 8th,2013...
A new Angel will be introduced with the Name Ezekiel,while Bobby Singer Returns in "I think I'm Gonna Like it Here"..
It also features a whole lot of Fallen Angels,plus that guy Abbadon,even Crowley....and a whole host of our other Supernatural friends!
See:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3950912
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Countdown to supernatural season9 premeire.... Cnt wait mehn..
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
Oh Yeah Bro..Cant Wait for My Fav Winchester Boys,and our dear old Beloved Angel{not anymore} Castiel....Cant Wait to Return to the World of The Supernatural

Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
philfearon: Oh Yeah Bro..Cant Wait for My Fav Winchester Boys,and our dear old Beloved Angel{not anymore} Castiel....Cant Wait to Return to the World of The Supernatural
they shud beta gve castiel his essence bk o, i hope dat prophet wud just find out hw to get castiel his essence. And sam? I hope he doesnt struggle for life after what happend to hm wit crowley.
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
penzino: they shud beta gve castiel his essence bk o, i hope dat prophet wud just find out hw to get castiel his essence. And sam? I hope he doesnt struggle for life after what happend to hm wit crowley.
Except they are gonna bring in Another angel Ally for the Winchesters,i think they will give Castiel back his Mojo{for the good of the Show}...
Well,Sam,hmmmmmm!! I think Michael and Lucifer are nearing Release from the cage!
SIX DAYS TO THE SEASON9 PREMIER..............Still counting!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2013
philfearon:
Except they are gonna bring in Another angel Ally for the Winchesters,i think they will give Castiel back his Mojo{for the good of the Show}...
Well,Sam,hmmmmmm!! I think Michael and Lucifer are nearing Release from the cage!
SIX DAYS TO THE SEASON9 PREMIER..............Still counting!
this season wud be an epic show.... Lets wait and see.. If there wud b an angel ally for d winchesters, i just hope the angel will be stronger than dat scribe, wetin be hm name self, errrhhhhmmmm megatron..
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2013
penzino: this season wud be an epic show.... Lets wait and see.. If there wud b an angel ally for d winchesters, i just hope the angel will be stronger than dat scribe, wetin be hm name self, errrhhhhmmmm megatron..
Lol....That Megatron guy na Character o.....Seriously,Michael should be released,anyhow!!
He is the most orderly of them all!
But,just guess bro,how do you want this season9 to appear like?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 5:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Four days to go
....The news is already Buzzing everywhere about the return of our Winchester Brothers and a whole host of our[b] supernatural friends[/b].....
Its no Longer a new news that "I THINK I'M GONNA LIKE IT HERE" will premier on 8th of this month,October..But the news this time is that the next episode to be aired on 15th October is "DEVIL MAY CARE".....
http://m.huffpost.com/us/4019453

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2013
THREE DAYS TO GO
Still Waiting Patiently!

Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
3days to premiere
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 5:18am On Oct 07, 2013
Just A day More to Go..........90%...loading
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 7:48am On Oct 08, 2013
Finally,we are here..
The d-day has come..SUPERNATURAL9 makes it back to our tv's today,8th october,2013....
Happy viewing,and be sure to share your comments....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2013
Some pics...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 8:31am On Oct 08, 2013
pics...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by ijebabe: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Yay, its here!
With the Angels locked out of Heaven what will become of Earth? Wait, when did Angels become scary grin
#TeamDean
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
ijebabe: Yay, its here!
With the Angels locked out of Heaven what will become of Earth? Wait, when did Angels become scary grin
#TeamDean
No,they are nt...Their anger is with the Winchester brothers for preventing That Michael vs Lucifer,which is the cause of the current Upheaval in the order of the Universe!
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by tunetokheyno(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ohh That i could watch this on imax or 3d...
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by penzino(m): 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Countdown in hrs
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by ijebabe: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
philfearon:
No,they are nt...Their anger is with the Winchester brothers for preventing That Michael vs Lucifer,which is the cause of the current Upheaval in the order of the Universe!
Yes they are scary. Even before the Michael-Lucifer issue, the angels have been a big disappointment. Just because God is not there they started fighting for power between themselves. Have you forgotten about the Archangels?
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by philfearon(m): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
ijebabe:
Yes they are scary. Even before the Michael-Lucifer issue, the angels have been a big disappointment. Just because God is not there they started fighting for power between themselves. Have you forgotten about the Archangels?
I remember Archangels....
If u remember very well,Lucifer killed Gabriel and Castiel killed Raphael after he{Castiel} became God....But at least,Angels were nt all dat haywire while Michael was in heaven,archangels alike...If u remember very wel,Raphael only wanted to take over and become God cuz Michael wasnt there again..
That averted Armaggedon fight between Lucifer and Michael is the major Cause,if u understand what i mean.....
Re: Supernatural Fan Page {plus SEASON9 discussions} by ijebabe: 12:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Yes that's right but it didn't just start there. When angels first appeared on the show (before Cass), the angels tried to kill the Winchesters (and everyone) because they wanted Armageddon to take place and even sided with demons. That was before Michael and Lucifer got locked in hell. From the moment angels were introduced there was hardly any good news from them.
So in my opinion the angels are definitely scary. Maybe not as scary as the demons but definitely scary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Movie "300" / Ghanaian Movies Banned In Nigeria Over Excessive Nudity And Idecency…” / Interesting Facts You Probably Don't Know About The Fast&Furious Franchise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.