Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,540 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. (25652 Views)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by MEILYN(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Lol, true talk, haaaaaaa the Emotional thing get me pissed. Anyway have never been fired before its the other way round, i fire my employers....

FINANCIAL FREEDOM.
WOW, POVERTY IS A DISEASE, GET RID OF IT FAST.

https://www.nairaland.com/1425137/earn-50k-above-month-easily
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Orikinla: . I corrected your bad English.
remove the bag of cement in ur eyes before u remove d speck of dust in someone's elses..

It's I Corrected the error In your grammar..
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Malawian(m): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
if it is an employee i like, i will tell him that i dont have money to pay his salary. if it is the one that has messed up badly, i am a little straight forward and ruthless. i just say to his face " you are done here , clean out your desk " embarassed
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by stonemind(f): 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
click like if u are a petrochemical engineer
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by stonemind(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
click like if u are a self employed
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Super1759: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
stone-mind:
stone-mind:
click like if u are a self employed
Jobblessness...I sack you and fire you immediately
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nickydrake(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
El Guapo: I know of a Boss who's scared of hurting his employees' feelings, he wouldn't drop a sack letter or announce it verbally to u...

He would travel out of town and text this trash to ur cellphone ''You've been sacked, i hope u do find a place in ur heart to forgive me''
grin

Haha
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
the oga Kpatakpata at my job wold say it this way

The enterprise is moving in a new direction
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by nyonye: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101: I guess those lines are for Naija. I hate firing an employee. Most of the times all I have to say is " ma'am, sir, buddy" I'm sorry I am terminating your assignment with the company. Not until the day I fired 1 Mexican and Cameroonian lol. Since then I dey divert the firing thing to my younger bro.

But seriously it's a sad moment though not all of them.
wao, it's like u are running a firing company
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Before they fire you or before they hire you The noise here no dey make me fit read this thing weyn dis OP dey yarn.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by kennytidistar(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
I have never been sack but I do told my employer that sir/ ma I'm working away for a better day. dazz all. one of my employer that provoked me was privilege to to hear this from my, " sorry Mr man I'm not coming again ".
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by badmeat(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'm a young black entrepreneurgrin,its also hard for us to fire some staffs,we r human toosad,
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by yuzedo: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Abyjah: It's easy to fire employees. Just practice more often.
Fire three of your workers every week and re-employ them so that you'll study their reactions and know the ones to wear body armor and helmet while firing.
Prof Gday: Better way to say it is
1.Hold ur double-barrel revolver by ur side and say
2. You are Fired.
The employee will take it in good faith.
grin grin grin
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Cestmoi1(f): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
I don't know why i find number 9 and 10 funny,the responses.It's good to be your own boss.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Korrection(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
unite4real: [size=18pt]If u want to shoot, shoot dont talk[/size]
yeah old school. Tukur beneditto...d gud..d bad and the ugly...jst d end of tym ti....lips s3aled
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Well from my own point Jimoh Ibrahim fires even while mating with his wife.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Kelechi2020(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Still an undergraduate....but believe me guys if i graduate nd hussle for job.i will find a company wia my services is needed.i will make sure i am resourceful to da cmpany afta studying my workplace nd knowing how it works(wat they nid to improve).
Secondly i will find a way to talk the management into a way to run dia company wich i tink is beta<like sourcing 4 new markets 4 dia product posibly co ordinated by me>and when my plan pushes through i wil make sure i restructure the company in such a way that they cant do without me not to tink of firing me else dat company wil crumble.
Oh my God i want to be self employed.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Winneygirl(f): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2013
@ Kelechi, in other words, you mean those who got sacked were not assets to the company
They didn't help restructure the company or co-ordinate/suggest new market products etc....
When U get there, U'll understand better!

1 Like

Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 07, 2013
Bunch of you guys are liars! If you're all firing employee, it means you run a company, which indirectly means your country should not be where it is right now! Awww bunch of pseudo millionaires. #walks off the damn thread.

1 Like

Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Winneygirl(f): 7:58am On Sep 07, 2013
@ Jarus, dat Ur style seemed harsh...
But I understand d exasperation when an employee is not performing even after so many 'forgiveness'. U just have 2 say it as it is.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by rman: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Put these effort into your own company

Gal[b]
Kelechi2020: Still an undergraduate....but believe me guys if i graduate nd hussle for job.i will find a company wia my services is needed.i will make sure i am resourceful to da cmpany afta studying my workplace nd knowing how it works(wat they nid to improve).
Secondly i will find a way to talk the management into a way to run dia company wich i tink is beta<like sourcing 4 new markets 4 dia product posibly co ordinated by me>and when my plan pushes through i wil make sure i restructure the company in such a way that they cant do without me not to tink of firing me else dat company wil crumble.

Put thrdr effort into your own company.

Gal[/b]
Kelechi2020: Still an undergraduate....but believe me guys if i graduate nd hussle for job.i will find a company wia my services is needed.i will make sure i am resourceful to da cmpany afta studying my workplace nd knowing how it works(wat they nid to improve).

Put thrdr effort into your own company.

Gal
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by tripledub: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2013
U ve been re-considered. Go back to work.

Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
Jarus:

It can be tough. Especially when you remember you are throwing one more person (and his/her dependants) into labour market again. As another man's employee myself, I sometimes myself into that position.

Exactly.It's really tough

nyonye: wao, it's like u are running a firing company

Lol no. You know there's some people who just cant shut up and keep up with company's policy. The only guys I've fired straight up with no remorse was African American n a Latino for bringing Trayvon Martin n Zimmerman's case debate to work.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by godsony: 7:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Orikinla: . I corrected your bad English.
[b][/b

You are so stupid to be deviating from the issue!
Talking about" correcting" english!
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nmeri17: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Whenever i get fired, in my sober moment while reflecting, i am going to remember this thread. I pray never to get fired but to leave my job by my own self will but i guess some things are inevitable.
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2013
if any one is fired from work, dont worry and neva mind just view my profile and click on the web address u can find, this gives u a way of making money from the internet
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by pyyxxaro: 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
stone-mind:

In Donald trump's voice *YOU ARE FIRED* cry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Things Bosses Say When They Fire People. by Kelechi2020(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2013
Winneygirl: @ Kelechi, in other words, you mean those who got sacked were not assets to the company
They didn't help restructure the company or co-ordinate/suggest new market products etc....
When U get there, U'll understand better!
i just pray i undastand now. And neva experience one then.
My broda was denied job interview in schlumberger which he was invited for just because some folk wants the job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians? / Can A Civil Servant Be A Billionaire While In Service? / Akwa Ibom Contractor Returns N1.8m Overpaid To Him By Government (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.