Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' (41683 Views)

Harvard University Bans Relationships Between Students And Professors / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Madonna University Bans Camera Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by 80million1: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
victorazy: H
see ur life
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by eagleeye2: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Believe me when I say that the graduates of these type of schools where students are caged like this always come out being worst and morally depraved individuals in the future.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Gwekzy: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
olaric: Instead of criticising Covenant University and its code of conduct all the time, will it not be easier to advice students to move to other schools if they don't like the school? After all there are over 60 universities in Nigeria!
U a Genius.. U jst spoke my mind..

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bitter and Simple truth: If you dont like the school, find another one.
Attending covenant university "is not a must".
What the fuss all about?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Bizibi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
It is a christain sch,it is nt new with them thk God i didnt go to such a sch
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by luluosas(m): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Why concentrating on CU instead of the church (Living Faith) where all forms of Jezebelic dressing are on display?
This is nothing but pure hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by poppop: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
its a petty thing but then again its their school. You dont have to be there if you dont want to. There are more important things in life and after graduation, you have the rest of your life to makeup and wear whatever you like. Worse things are taking place in Nigeria, some students would love to be in school but ASUU has been on strike for how many months now

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2013
kaorama: If the news is true, wonder why they will ban those things in their school and leave their church. Are they more passionate about descency in school than in church?
Guy u are correct . The church is come as it pleases u. Why is the skul a different case nw?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2013

I attend a private university, but my school is pretty (heavily) liberal (for a christian institution). You can basically do whatever you want, even wear trousers to church, nobody bothers you. You can even not go to church, you're cool. But cheat in an exam and you will be booted so hard you'll find yourself in the Horsehead Nebula.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by collynzo2(m): 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
Very good! Make-up makes most Nigerian girls uglier than they are.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by evacious(f): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Instead of going to covenant why not remain I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your secondary skul hostel, very soon you would have uniforms for skul, shoes for skul and hostel wear

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by habbyy03: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
End tym school

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Vanityupnvanity(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
common ASUU call off the strike na
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by RayMcBlue(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
Booty butt chic: tie ur legs and pretend ur a mermaid

grin

Classic!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by kayClt(f): 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is dis suppose to teach the students on hw to better nigeria? I don't get y all the banning of unneccessay things..the skul shuldensure dat such students cum out n don't act contrary to wat dey hv bin tot.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by seyi360(m): 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kini big deal?the new law seems reasonable to me, high heel causes back pain, make up covers your natural beauty.No law can take your spark, aura,and charisma from u. Adjust to the new law, when u go on vacation or graduate, u have ur life back. Kini big deal

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by ideyvexnow: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
If your left hand will cause you to sin and go to Hell, them cut it off before it is too late.

To the ladies, if you want to stay pure and go to Heaven one day, then you must look and dress the part. If you want to enjoy life and be very secular, then you can change your university and begin enjoying the world including the consequences of looking like a Cinderella and moving with Boys, Men, Aristo's Politicians etc.

It's your move.

Men!!!!, sometimes I like Saudi Arabia laws, cos your wife will remain your wife with minimal or no cheating as cheating carries enough penalty for offenders.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by chinedumazuh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
The truth is that the more you complain about Covenant University the more they increase in glory.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
TGIF! God gave us a natural making no need to remake with artificial vanities

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
I attend a private university, but my school is pretty (heavily) liberal (for a christian institution). You can basically do whatever you want, even wear trousers to church, nobody bothers you. You can even not go to church, you're cool. But cheat in an exam and you will be booted so hard you'll find yourself in the Horsehead Nebula.
liberal foo.l
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Immortality(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
olaric: Instead of criticising Covenant University and its code of conduct all the time, will it not be easier to advice students to move to other schools if they don't like the school? After all there are over 60 universities in Nigeria!

They got no choice in this, their parents made the CU choice for them. OK
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by DICKtator: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
tHEY WOULD SOON START WEARING SCHOOL UNIFORMS!!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by nora544: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:

That is like an University should be.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by PStacks(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Are you kidding me? Oh my God! I'm tripped. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin ;d
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by candor4(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Laughing my ass out....................hmmm..............makeup doesn't justify or make u holy..........jeez it is a hypocritical lyf style.......... Bt u can port 2 ASUU controlled sch
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by yuncka: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ladies Thinking On Bed about the kind of man they want as their Husband.....
Of course I love emeka, but chibuike is handsome........
Abi make I just close my eyes marry onyeka............
But how will I explain to osondu that he's not my type?...........
Mehn!!! I just don’t know what to do about Eze. The mother go pour me hot water. Chai!..............
But izuchukwu sabi make love just that he’s too fat.............
Abi make I go for obinna. Na wa o! he too lekpa joo and he no sabi cook at all.............
No No No!!! Can’t marry musa. he is an Hausa boy. His parent no go gree.
I for even go for jude just that over tall dey wary am................
But wait o! Sunday never graduate na.................
Anthony sha? Mba, I no go marry him, he too like woman...................
Ehmm! Kingsley is hansom, just that he can’t wash my pant. Na wa o!
Wahala dey o....................
Should I just forget about getting married and become a Reverend sister?

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by damosky12(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
#80million:
Let me prepare a ROBUST REPLY!

Now, what sense do u make with this? Making parody of somebody else (especially of that profile) is risky. Do u ever want to be relevant in ur life? Stop this.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Cubeet: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
This serious o

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Analysedis: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
The way we tramp on people's liberty in nigeria is bizarre.

There is no research whatsoever that states wearing make-ups and high heels affects performances, so why move ahead to ban it? (If the story is true).

Secondly, how does what a lady put on her face be of significance to anybody or any institution?

It's the goverment's fault, that have no regard for education. If they do, all our universities will be top notch, and no one would patronize private unis..

Even from a religious point of view, there is no justification for it.

It is not what a man/woman put on his/her face that matters, but what comes out from his/her being....

So an oyinbo woman dat comes to 9ja with polio vaccines to save lifes with make-up on her face is worse than a 9ja woman that has never left the comfort of her life to save anyone( and doesn't wear makeup)?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by pesty100(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thank God i didnt go to that school......... Told what to do. in primary school... Told what to do in secondary Skul told what to do in university...... I bet when would they the students be able to think for themselves....... And the truth of the matter is no bi dere students holy pass..

In olamides voice:
Eba mi wa awom omo covenant awon omo north America uni gon oni pe land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / Some Funny School Answers / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.