Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' (41679 Views)

Harvard University Bans Relationships Between Students And Professors / See Covenant University Mobile Phone Outlaw Undertaking / Madonna University Bans Camera Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Basically, CU is the kind of school your nigerian parents would want you to go to, but won't want to go to themselves grin
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Acidosis(m): 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
wow...

A good school for men to get good wives..

I spent 5years in a public school with mermaids, masquerades, mad people, vampires,& dragons... ALL in the name of Fashion..

The level of immorality in a single public institution in Nigeria is higher than what we can see when you combine the entire brothel in the world...

Immorality is soo high abeg..

Of campus...lol

Nigerians now use that word "off campus" as though its a good thing.. (biggest boy thingy grin wey dey suffer in disguise).. grin Off campus only to commit immorality every single night.. grin

Abeg make I born, make I send my pikin go Covenant jare...

I'll never allow my children pass through the stinking immorality in the public schools.. never..

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by obuji: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
They should also ban the use of soap and creams, body spray and perfume.
Fools
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by nora544: 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
ikp4succes: if u don't like the school go to another school. There some Elite Universities/non Elite universities here in America that have similar strict Conduct. For example Liberty University in America u have to go to their church on Sunday and there is always a prayer at a particular time. True confession from someone to me. So it depend on you. undecided

It is also a christian University foundet by a baptist jerry falwellf rom the Thomas Road Baptist Church and it belong to the 10 most conservative Universities in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_University

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Adehwale: 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
I time would come, when socks and rubber sandals wud be imposed on these students, trust me.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Acidosis(m): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
pesty100: the parents are the clients here and I don't think they are complaining

Exactly,

the comments here (I mean ALL the comments on all fora is useless)..

I'm sure the parents are aware of the development.. Just like the common Parent Teacher Association.. cool

If you're not okay with the decision, and you're neither a student of the uni nor a Parent with a ward in the uni, then your thoughts, opinions, sayings, and noise is as useless as a moving dust..

Go and get busy,or better still, get a placard, UnCloth, and walk straight to Aso rock..
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by fattahnoni(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hun I trust CU dem sabi spoil market enn.
Mary kay
Black opera
Iman etc make up tinx
Una ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ go sell again Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo 4 ota
Order high heel from dubai
Borrow frm friend wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y̶̲̥̅̊ unilag dat won don stop
Lol
Dis >«Th£»> time you knw >«Th£»> corret babe on campus.
Sory 2 covenant university babe
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Umennajiego(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
undecidedsad:@ how dis one wan take end ASUU strike....and eno be by force to go CU.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
luvable sam: They shold also eating n drinking water too.aren't dis people adults? What ever happened to civil rights n liberty?

u need to go to CU and learn just a little....
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by youdontknowme: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Stbottle(m): 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
father DARREG na u oooo u dey lie fire general public pls dnt mind this guy. what he said is a lie from the pit of hell.ama cu student and the new handbook has not been released and no 1 gave any rule dat make-ups are now banned. p[ls dnt b mis-informed most things they say abt us are actually lies.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Stbottle(m): 8:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Adehwale: I time would come, when socks and rubber sandals wud be imposed on these students, trust me.
dats a stupid comment. it shows how low ur IQ is and how jobless u are
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Stbottle(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
obuji: They should also ban the use of soap and creams, body spray and perfume.
Fools

mumu raised to the power of infinity.ask ur father if he doesnt want u to come to CU.
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Shugarlipz(f): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Awesome news. Plz wen dey ban sumthin unsignificant again let me kno #laffn in advance#
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Acidosis: wow...

A good school for men to get good wives..

I spent 5years in a public school with mermaids, masquerades, mad people, vampires,& dragons... ALL in the name of Fashion..

The level of immorality in a single public institution in Nigeria is higher than what we can see when you combine the entire brothel in the world...

Immorality is soo high abeg..

Of campus...lol

Nigerians now use that word "off campus" as though its a good thing.. (biggest boy thingy grin wey dey suffer in disguise).. grin Off campus only to commit immorality every single night.. grin

Abeg make I born, make I send my pikin go Covenant jare...

I'll never allow my children pass through the stinking immorality in the public schools.. never..
*coughs* but you be virgin,you never fork any undergraduate of public school andnot wearing make up and forming holy holy simply because you dont want to be expelled makes you a faaarjeen abi.smh.lol,orisirisi #apparently some people dont know what they are talking about#

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Larrygr8t: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
They should ban wearing of cloths na. rubbish!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Stbottle(m): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
fattahnoni: Hun I trust CU dem sabi spoil market enn.
Mary kay
Black opera
Iman etc make up tinx
Una ŊO̶̷̩̥̊͡ go sell again Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo 4 ota
Order high heel from dubai
Borrow frm friend wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y̶̲̥̅̊ unilag dat won don stop
Lol
Dis >«Th£»> time you knw >«Th£»> corret babe on campus.
Sory 2 covenant university babe

IDIOT u're a bbbbbiiiiggg bbblllooooddddyy fooooolll
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Stbottle(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
Larrygr8t: They should ban wearing of cloths na. rubbish!
go telll ur sister not to wear clothes anymore u bastard
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by internetonline: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
sick people. what has high-heel gat to do with the spirit of a man
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Elevation(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
mu2sa2: They may soon ban garri and roasted peanuts on campus on the ground that Jesus never ate them. And some people will still support them!
dont mention the name of Jesus in trivial matters he is no one's generational mate,pls.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Elevation: dont mention the name of Jesus in trivial matters he is no one's generational mate,pls.
_

Do shut up, will you! Generational mate ko, generational soul mate ni!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
kulyie: *coughs* but you be virgin,you never fork any undergraduate of public school andnot wearing make up and forming holy holy simply because you dont want to be expelled makes you a faaarjeen abi.smh.lol,orisirisi #apparently some people dont know what they are talking about#

lol...

we nor fit fight jor...
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Infoay: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Elevation(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

Do shut up, will you! Generational mate ko, generational soul mate ni!
Simon...! Simon!!....Simon!!! U need Jesus in ur Life incase u dont reference and adore him yet telling me to be mute just because i told someone not to vainly mention Messiah's name in irrelevant physical issues shows and tells alot about ur personality i know there are enough atheists on this forum one thing is sure it is only the UNWISE that would not RESPECT,REFERENCE,HONOUR AND GENUINELY WORSHIP JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by omobarBlog(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by imustsaymymindo: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Banning make-up and high shoes is comparable to banning nl end time ministry. But com 2 tink of it o, stickin by a few rules is better than ASUU strike
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by stagger: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
demelza: Their school, their rules.
You dont like it, get the fùck out!

Seconded. If not for the constant disruptions in our public schools (which I attended from start to finish), why should we have private universities?
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by clow(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
hustla: they banned male students from wearing brown shoes to class
hw i take manage finish from the school sef?
undecided grin
na God o

Dolzzzzzzzz
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
I always blame students who know the law of the school but still go there and complain. But i think it's a different case when you're already in the school and they come up with these daft laws. Very soon they'll tell them to wear only dunlop slippers in the school premises.
Am sure the law wasn't mandatory. Disobey it and face d consequences. U by urself. If e pain, build ur own primary sch!
Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by vanessa566(f): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
f

1 Like

Re: Covenant University Bans 'Make-Up' And 'Heels' by Okwyjesus(m): 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kslib: The entire management of the school are hypocrites..
This is thesame Hypocritical attitude that makes people to lash/not spare them when they ffuck up..
See what they doing now,and later,someone will come out say "people are lashing them too much,when they ffuck-up"..
Na una holy pass?
Make their General over-seer no just ffuck-up like MR COZA, cos if he does,him own go worst pass.. Mssheew!!
All izz well!

U're not even co-ordinated in ur points. Pls how old are you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Subject Do You Think Is Going On? (Hilarious Photo) / What Does Bsc. (hons) Means? / Top 10 Courses Most Nigerian Students Were Forced To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.