Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? (2653 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones?? / See The Specs Of Latest Meizu Pro 5 And You Will Hate Tecno Phantom 5 / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
First of all its no news that tecno fans are noisy, flood nairaland's phone section, always compare themselves with other phones, open useless threads etc and this has burned the nerves of so 2 kinds of people. The 1st are the ones who just are normal people and just get annoyed becos tecno has flooded the phone section, the section are sentimental people who just get jealous and annoyed when they see a tecno thread bt lets get to the fact and face this issue. Why DO You HATE TECNO?

Contribute yours, but here are my observed reasons...

1.ASSUMPTION:- You know tecno sinccccceee(no be 2day) and you know it as one mumu china fones that makes noise then suddenly you hear tecno is running on Android and ure like ahhh the tecno wey i knw,na lie,commot there,u know knw wetin u see...When you later found out its true u are just too ashamed to buy it cos of its initial status(mumu china fone) and now assume its rubbish and u take the war to nairaland.

2.PRICE:- If you look closely the people who hate tecno are the ones that struggled 2 get the moni to buy one tight samsung,gionee,htc,huawei etc and now you just can't believe that pple use 15000 to enjoy the same comfort as u do and start screamin m using Android (i know ur pain here e go pain me sef if na me).so for that reason you just get annoyed by it and start using all sorts of adjectives to insult itand ure like this junk,crap,substandard fone dey make make noise..infact u guys should nt be blamed.

3.POPULATION:- Since this fone is so cheap,even people who find it hard to operate java fone purchase it just for the sake of "i dey use Android and i won play hd games" so even dummies on fones now use Android so i guess u should get angry at this,ure like wetin this one know about Android,if say no be dis yeye tecno una for know wetin be Android to cum dey challenge me..so i guess tecno must be labelled an enemy.

4:-FREQUENCY:- As I'm typing now who knows whether another tecno fone has not been produced and hearding to nigeria.They try to produce a fone every single month,n3,p3,n7,b3,f7,n9 tab,m3,l3 u all know as well as me the little time frame all these fones has been produced and ure like "which kind yeye company be this na,so therefore tecno no get head.

5:-NAIRALANDERS:- Although you hated Tecno but nairalanders who used Tecno made life more miserable for you,Tecno threads everywhere, comparing tecno with samsung etc just absolutely killed you while you're still alive but you're not to be blamed anyway.

Face the fact although you won't accept it but you don't really hate tecno cos of the accesories, or features of the phone but it all boils down to the above reasons.

Well wat do i have to say but i was also a hater but i was proven wrong buy f7 and n3 and found out my hate is not worth it...Even u say theyre so dumb,they just started the android bizness last year i guess (but i found out this year) and they're being compared with Samsung who havw been in the business since around 2010, that is obviously a sign of progress. Well the hate still continues and we are gonna burn NAIRALAND!!!

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Madu2013(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
1. because of my past exprince wit techno (china) phones.
2.mostly cheap
3. The ba3 does'nt last
4. the similarities of their products

Chai! I did'nt knw i am typing wit d same Techno phone!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Silverman42(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
I hated tecno fones for
1) Their built (e too vex me pass)
2)Non durability (my mom own no last 2 weeks)
3)poor battery
Oh well i am typing on my tecno n3 now ( who send me)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Francheezy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Y HATE

WHEN YOU CAN JUST LOVE
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by physise(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
too much useless comparison
useless thread like dis

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emekayoung(m): 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
I dont hate tecno products but their fans shuld stop comparing them to samsung products because they are not on d same level,there wuldnt be trouble if tecno fans appreciate their phones and stop the useless comparison..
Thats my opinion cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emekayoung: I dont hate tecno products but their fans shuld stop comparing them to samsung products because they are not on d same level,there wuldnt be trouble if tecno fans appreciate their phones and stop the useless comparison..
Thats my opinion cry cry
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
physise: too much useless comparison
useless thread like dis
pls my friend if u don't av any contribution pls get awwt of the thread,its a shame at ur age u dnt know the meaning of comparism
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by physise(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
psalmdave: pls my friend if u don't av any contribution pls get awwt of the thread,its a shame at ur age u dnt know the meaning of comparism
ignored

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Defaramade(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
[quote author=psalmdave]
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by austinsmat(m): 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahaha some OP get time
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
Emekayoung: I dont hate tecno products but their fans shuld stop comparing them to samsung products because they are not on d same level,there wuldnt be trouble if tecno fans appreciate their phones and stop the useless comparison..
Thats my opinion cry cry
ThankGod its ur opinion...therz ntin rong wit competition...is huawei on d same level with samsung,ye theyre compard. www.knowyourmobile.com/huawei/17141/samsung-galaxy-s3-vs-huawei-ascend-d-quad...is sony on the same level with samsung..y are they compared.. blog.gsmarena.com/sony-xperia-z1-vs-lg-g2-vs-samsung-galaxy-s4/...is gionee on the same level with samsung...yet theyre been compard... compareindia.in.com/comparison.. compareindia.in.com/comparison/316422-gionee-dream-d1-vs-305532-samsung-galaxy-grand-gti9082/23 . these are jes 1% of comparisms on each device with samsung......do not wait for nairaland 2 know wats going on in the world....the Android os does so much comparism between products made includin tecno and samsung more than wat u see here so..so dnt visit nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Defaramade(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
physise: ignored
Brother, u are mouthed

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
Defaramade:
Brother, u are mouthed
...bros u are mouthed..
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Damon03(m): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Like physise said... Just another useless techno thread. And yea I intentionally spelt it techno

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by olahero(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
He who opened thiz tread must be an HUNGRY man, you are too lazy #tecno-hater....... IF NOT TECNO, WHAT WILL BE? am waiting their new productz...........TECNO HATERS GO AND SLEEP ON RAILROAD PLEASE

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damon03: Like physise said... Just another useless techno thread. And yea I intentionally spelt it techno
Go open ur usefull thread
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2013
and yet another baseless tecno thread ....

*thread unfollowed*

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
its always baseless wen it comes 2 tecno
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emekayoung(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wats d usefulness of this thread anyway?
To make room for arguments abi?

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Lionbite(m): 4:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Just becos you be 'omo baba olowo' you dey feel jealous becos all the android wey u dey buy fo #50,000 we 'omo ajepako' buy am for #15,000. Tecno na phone for the streets so stop abusing or else ''awon omo area ma sina fun e''

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 8:07am On Sep 07, 2013
please i agree the thread is useless and nairaland has millions of useful threads so y are u here?pls if u av no contribution pls pass,no one is beggin u 2 labell the thread usefull.....and lion bite i would like to know the meaning of those words
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Zillight: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Am not a 'Beefer' like most of U, I use Samsung and I still feel its not mai biznes 2 beef mai fellow tecnolanders, I love d fact that Tecno makes pple smile, with so little u can enjoy so much. . .Tecno!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by mayorall(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Tecno is a brand name, Samsung is a brand name. When will Nigerians stop all this show things. Tecno offers almost everything if not all what Samsung and the likes will offer us. But as a Nigerian, we dont wanna use anything cheap. We are the one complicating our issues, Dollar continues rising on daily bases when usa tighten her economy, our leaders are after 2015, civilians are after cheap popularity. Strengthening and helping other currencies to rise against their own currency by high demand of other countries products. Aint a tecno user but I support them with the whole of my heart cos they the only brand that believes in Africa and built their factory in Africa. Anyway, God will help.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2013
mayorall: Tecno is a brand name, Samsung is a brand name. When will Nigerians stop all this show things. Tecno offers almost everything if not all what Samsung and the likes will offer us. But as a Nigerian, we dont wanna use anything cheap. We are the one complicating our issues, Dollar continues rising on daily bases when usa tighten her economy, our leaders are after 2015, civilians are after cheap popularity. Strengthening and helping other currencies to rise against their own currency by high demand of other countries products. Aint a tecno user but I support them with the whole of my heart cos they the only brand that believes in Africa and built their factory in Africa. Anyway, God will help.
Thanks very much...its as simple as that
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emisco1(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Anoda tecno haterz dt xcape 4rm d ZOO.DS 1 is strong bring d holy cane. Creatin/wastin our thread. I use htc ma jnr broda uses L3. Yt hm 4one dos wt ma 4one dos. Hm ba3 da last pas ma own. May bi u wuld tel sammy 2 bring a phone of 13k nd lt c hw it wuld Go. I hate piple dt dnt mind dre biznes. #team HTC.
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emisco1(m): 10:28am On Sep 07, 2013
psalmdave: Thanks very much...its as simple as that
tnk God u knw it as simple as dt.xo y do u create ds thread. 2 mock dos usin tecno. Or 2 suport dm. U nt STABLE.
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emekayoung(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Emisco1: tnk God u knw it as simple as dt.xo y do u create ds thread. 2 mock dos usin tecno. Or 2 suport dm. U nt STABLE.
Dont mind him,all they are after is just to create rooms for arguments and controversies,tecno fans pls use ur gadgets and let samsung use their gadgets,simple..
Wats all dis none-sense? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by Emisco1(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2013
Emisco1: tnk God u knw it as simple as dt.xo y do u create ds thread. 2 mock dos usin tecno. Or 2 suport dm. U nt STABLE.
xowi ma padi.i miss quote. 4gv mi. Tot u wer nw against tecno. Cos i xaw u in samsung rum 2da.u wer kind of suportn tecno.tot u ve chang unda 5minit.
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by psalmdave(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
hahahahaha...abeg make una read d thread well...m 4 tecno ohhhh
Re: Reasons Why You Hate Tecno? by delikay4luv: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2013
op, you no get work o. well I still dey type with it

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN What Kind Of New Year Present Is This? / Clash Of Kings Nigeria Reunited! / Mind Blowing!how To Make A Phone Case With Just A Pepsi Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.