Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Mouka Commits Adultery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Mouka Commits Adultery (1415 Views)

Another Mystery Of Pastor Lazarus Mouka Revealed / Mouka’s Secret Occultic Wedding / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mouka Commits Adultery by ACKCITY: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
The same Mouka who preaches that divorce is a sin, the same pastor went and snatch Chineye from her husband and used her as personal secretary for years.

After using her the way he wanted, instead of returning her to her husband, this man who says he is a man of God, carried her to another man to marry.

The same Mouka who says what God has joined together, no man should put asunder. A woman in Ajegunle came to Mouka, having serious problem with her husband because her husband told her to stop coming to Chosen. This woman went first to the admin who told her to go back to her husband, then the woman went to Mouka and told him this.

Mouka suspended the admin for that statement and advised the woman to stay in his church.

I was a victim too, because I left my husband while I was in Chosen.

A woman came for crusad from Onitsha with her son, she went back home without her son and her husband sent her back, that she should not return until she sees the son. She returned to Chosen and stayed there for a year and six months before I left Chosen.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-mouka-commits-adultery

Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
But this doesnt show that he commited the act of adultery..

What you should have said is encourages adultery
Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by karis2(f): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nigerians,be wise and be not decieved,this is endtime,the devil is seriiously seeking whom to deceive.Pastor Lazarus is a respectable man of God,who is only concered about the salvation of your soul.why not attend his service and judge for yourselves.I have being a victim of some envious people onces the accused me of what i never did or knew anything about.Be carefull for the heart of man is desperatly evil..
Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by amaralizzy40y: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Rumours and gossips are made by MAN, spread by ENERMIES and accepted by FOOLS.

1 Like

Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by preshben(f): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
OH DEVIL I LAUGH YOU BECAUSE YOU CANNOT STOP THE WORD OF GOD FROM COMING TO PASS CHOSEN IS STILL THE EASIEST WAY TO HEAVEN NO RUMOUR WOULD MAKE ME DENY MY CHURCH BECAUSE I BELIVE THE BIBLE
Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by amaralizzy40y: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2013
Am nt supprise cos d bible said it. Nation we rise against nation, kingdm against kingdm, church against church.etc Bt dose dat knws there God shal be unshakeable, 4 my bible tels me 2 be strong in d lord and by d power of his might.
Re: How Mouka Commits Adultery by ud4u: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
God should have mercy on you cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Persecution, Integrity, Faith / Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? / Dutch Lawmaker: We Do Not Want Islam In The Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.