Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2549023 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
After spending some much time in this section, I have observed that most graduate are sitting at home and they are looking for jobs they could do pending when the JOB surface.

Many of you that had the opportunity to serve our fatherland say 2011- to date taught in private school, state and government owned schools. Why sit at home when you have a 1 year teaching experience?

If you reside in Akute, Alagbole and Ajuwon this is for your.
There are schools at the aforementioned places that are in fire need of subject teachers, for example, Bolarinwa, Isolog and Success college at Alagbole are looking for YOU. Reallane international school just concluded their recruitment on Tuesday. Agro-Tropic, Kingdale, Excel and Hortative needs teachers. Although NCE holders are given priority but there is no harm in trying.

33 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tuncutie(f): 2:31am On Sep 07, 2013
Pls What about lekki ajah axis.....

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
There are many looking for graduate or NCE holders badly. I suggest you start from you area.
tuncutie: Pls What about lekki ajah axis.....

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Hadesholla: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
@OP, is there a primary school in any of the schools that someone with SSCE[thoughvery good intellectually,but needs money to further] can apply and if there is any way you can help, please reply.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2013
Yes, there is, but the Ogun State Government is coming down heavily on Private school who recruit SSCE holders. I'll suggest you go to a nearby school that is yet to be fully or partially accreditted by the state government so as to gain experience.
Hadesholla: @OP, is there a primary school in any of the schools that someone with SSCE[thoughvery good intellectually,but needs money to further] can apply and if there is any way you can help, please reply.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Taymi: 1:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
@OP, is there anyone you know close to the area aforementioned that you can help with?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
No, I do not know. But getting a room there is quite cheap(#2500-#3000) some take on a monthly basis while some take on 6month basis. Donald international school is accepting resume located at Akute.
Taymi: @OP, is there anyone you know close to the area aforementioned that you can help with?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
There is a tutorial center or school after Doren Hospital

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2013
Send your resume to ebtutors.cele@yahoo.com and ebtutor.cele@yahoo.com. Whenever you are going please read your areas of discipline well at secondary school level. For example you study engineering read secondary school math properly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Golden Dr, I've decided to use this medium to express my anger at what you wrote on my post where you described my advert fro Class teachers in Ado-Ekiti as a scam. I took time to go through your profile and saw that you are a recruitment agent. Is it because I did not come to you to help look for applicants that you did this? It's unfortunate for a lady like you not to make enquiries before labelling someone a fraud. For your information, I am not a scammer. The school name was boldly written in my post but I guess you were blinded by the desire to run other people down. May God forgive you. You may wish to check my previous posts. They will help you appreciate who I am. I am far from who you think I am. I am a school Administrator with over 30years teaching experience and I am currently managing CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO-EKITI. My phone number is on the said post. Thank you.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 13, 2013
For those of you that have taught before send you resume to school_recruitment@yahoo.com. 7 days to go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 13, 2013
For those of you that have taught before send you resume to school_recruitment@yahoo.com. 7 days to go. And those that would like to teach helenschoolrecruitment@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zelexotunla(m): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2013
Golden Dr.:
For those of you that have taught before send you resume to school_recruitment@yahoo.com. 7 days to go. And those that would like to teach helenschoolrecruitment@gmail.com
. Hello Golden Dr. Using dis medium to wish u happy birthday and many glorious years ahead in good health and prosperity IJN. Pls help Estate Management graduate o. I need link to Estate/Property company on island or mainland. 08128804627 God bless you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Teachers (Both Science and Art),
head teachers and Phonetics are needed urgently in Kingdom
heritage School Anta Balefi.

Interested persons should send CV's and application letters to
femiadeshino@gmail.com On or before 18th September 2013.
Thanks and good-luck.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 13, 2013
Amen. Ummmh... Getting an estate management company on the mainland is quite difficult. Join John Ime on facebook. His profile picture is a love symbol or join job mag
zelexotunla: . Hello Golden Dr. Using dis medium to wish u happy birthday and many glorious years ahead in good health and prosperity IJN. Pls help Estate Management graduate o. I need link to Estate/Property company on island or mainland. 08128804627 God bless you!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
A Primary and Nursery in Ikorodu needs nannies, drivers,cleaners and teachers @ 5 Alhaji Mustapha Str, Ori-Okuta, Ikorodu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
Living Seed College located at Abule-Egba needs Maths/Physics teacher. 07039649481.

Royal Rose a Primary and Nursery in Ikorodu needs nannies, drivers,cleaners and teachers @ 5 Alhaji Mustapha Str, Ori-Okuta, Agric, Ikorodu.

Ibadan
A nursery,primary and secondary Christian school @ Adebayi bus/stop Ife-road, Ibadan. 08033335951.
For those in Ikeja, please check out Adewale memorial College (pay 30-50k).

Ogun
Teachers wanted in Nursery and Primary school located at Ogijo behind Community High School, Ogijo, Sagamu.08098650654.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rinw: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
any sec school around ojo or iba local govt?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
rinw: any sec school around ojo or iba local govt?
where is Iba or Ojo municipa/ local govt?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iebanehita(m): 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2013
^^^

Kindly assist with a teaching job in Agric/biology subjects for schools located around Ojodu-Berger/akute areas.

My minimum for teaching jobs is 40k. I have 1+ years of experience in those aforementioned subjects.
Just need to switch jobs.
I have sent my CV to the e-mail you gave, but do you know of any specific schools?

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^

Kindly assist with a teaching job in Agric/biology subjects for schools located around Ojodu-Berger/akute areas.

My minimum for teaching jobs is 40k. Just need to switch jobs.
I have sent my CV to the e-mail you gave, but do you know of any specific schools?
I'll advice you edit and print copies of your resume and take a bus, bike preferably from berger to Alagbole on your way down to either Ajuwon or Akute there are many schools looking for you. 40k in Akute I laugh... The best so far is Donald international school 30k. Isolog pays 35k, success 23k, ultra 15k and to mention a few. As for the mail you sent, you are not the only one applying besides priority will be given to those that studied education before considering you.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subjects teachers need at MUE Victory School, 7,

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
Subjects teachers need at MUE Victory School, 7, Ona-ara Str, nearest bus stop pipeline, Idimu, Lagos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iebanehita(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
OK. Thanks for the insight.

Do you have any for Sango-Ota axis?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
There are many in Sango. Just go round.
iebanehita: OK. Thanks for the insight.

Do you have any for Sango-Ota axis?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Agbado/Ijaye. Nursery teachers-schoolrecruitment2013@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cashkid: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Any school n Ikeja and his environs? Pls i urgently need one. With more than 5 years teaching experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by obisiv(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
@Golden Dr. please where is Adewale Memorial College in Ikeja?

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 16, 2013
@Golden Dr, how much do peaklane along alagbole road pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 16, 2013
70k but you are not allowed to leave school premises until 6.00 p.m they are not taking anymore.
eriam: @Golden Dr, how much do peaklane along alagbole road pay?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Please, check my previous posts.
cashkid: Any school n Ikeja and his environs? Pls i urgently need one. With more than 5 years teaching experience.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2013
Prospect private college and portland secondary school at Akute are still taking o
eriam: @Golden Dr, how much do peaklane along alagbole road pay?

3 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.