Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2565918 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
info@valenciacollege-ng.com
Website http://www.valenciacollege-ng.com
Address Opposite kolapo-ishola GRA Second gate, General
gas, Akobo, Ibadan.
P.O Box: 27651 Agodi gate post office
Phone: 0803 550 7094, 0802 360 3928
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
Contact Address
Gbelu, Off Olode, New Ife Road, Ibadan, Nigeria
Telephone
234-8066645454 (Nursery/Primary);
234-8099966253 (College)
Postal Address
Box 28851, Agodi Post Office, Ibadan, Nigeria.
You can e-mail us at:
enquiries@nobleschoolnigeria.com or
noblefoundationschool@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
your can been base From Posting in an section I dont not know about been base From nairaland
dis d pics e sent me on whatsapp. Guess am gonna b ban also for dis. Anyway no prob. Seun n his team can do anytin dey want

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by numbersalone: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello everyone. I am a ghost observer in nairaland . But I know a few people..These pics are from upload111.. He said to ask the moderators why he is banned from commenting on nairaland?? I don't know the moderators so anyone with knowledge of the reasons shud comment so I can relay it to him..

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by numbersalone: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hello everyone. I am a ghost observer in nairaland . But I know a few people..This pic is from upload111.. He said to ask the moderators why he is banned from commenting on nairaland?? I don't know the moderators so anyone with knowledge of the reasons shud comment so I can relay it to him..

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UmmJameelah: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
Teachers are needed at schools in Ifo LG of ogun state.
1. The inheritors schools, Vespa bus stop ifo, ogun state requires the services of qualified english, chemistry and account teachers. interested persons should call d principal on 0803 374 2983.
2. D total child Owode ota, ogun state requires the services of qualified of Biology, basic science, IRS and Montessori class teachers. interested persons should call d propietress on 0803 714 9241.
All d best
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2015
ummjameelah, your name sounds familiar. Is Amin your surname? utchvikky(f),
sapphirefood(f), coolest01(m), good evening
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sunnypar:
same here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:10am On Feb 01, 2015
Happy new month beautiful people

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by VickyHills(f): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
To the OP and the wonderful peeps here, thank you for this thread and may God bless you immeasurably.
I'm a teacher and has learnt a lot from this forum. For almost 2yrs I've been sitting idle waiting for AC-filled office job, until I located this thread and has been judiciously following from pg 1. I saw all the encouragements and motivations to start small; which at a point got to me and I started teaching with a meagre salary of 12k but the joy of leaving home and returning, got me fulfilled. Though I'm not seeing myself in this same spot before the end of this year, yet I'm glad I followed this thread and took a step to move on.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olafey: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2015
Please, I need private home lessons around gbagada,ilupeju,anthony.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2015
Am glad you did and am happy you know it just for the time being. The truth is, employers would see you as been proactive and would rather give you the job than someone who waited at home for two years or more, why? You have been in a working environment and which is a plus. The pay may not make sense atleast you can recharge your phone, get a few basic stuff and have a little change to give those that call you Uncle or Aunty. I hope this also motivate someone. Finally, never give up. Thanks for sharing.
VickyHills:
To the OP and the wonderful peeps here, thank you for this thread and may God bless you immeasurably.
I'm a teacher and has learnt a lot from this forum. For almost 2yrs I've been sitting idle waiting for AC-filled office job, until I located this thread and has been judiciously following from pg 1. I saw all the encouragements and motivations to start small; which at a point got to me and I started teaching with a meagre salary of 12k but the joy of leaving home and returning, got me fulfilled. Though I'm not seeing myself in this same spot before the end of this year, yet I'm glad I followed this thread and took a step to move on.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2015
What efforts have you made? For those of us looking for home tutor, please note that parents would prefer a teacher who is teaching at present than one who is not teaching. Would you rather give an apprentice your car to repair than an experience motor mechanic? Desperate times calls for desperate measure. Here is my suggestions;
start from you house, locality, church and friends, informing them of your interest in taking their ward home lessons. The places you mentioned are places that are dire need of such, why? Most parents there work late and would like to keep their wards preoccupied.
olafey:
Please, I need private home lessons around gbagada,ilupeju,anthony.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
If you need an assistant in writing your educational project, analysing using any stastical tool, developing your questionnaire or administering it, writing the full project or selecting topic. You can contact us on 08028295941
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dear thread members,

it has come to my notice that we hardly give feedback about our interview experiences. It quite unfortunate that most members get invite, go for the interviews and DELIBRATELY refuse to get back to the house. Golden Dr is really trying, now I know why he insisted on feedback. If you think it is easy to source for teaching jobs either by leg, net, sighting or asking, not to mention megabytes and trying to bring the latest to "you". I suggest you try it for a week.

For those that have dropped feedback "we" say thank you, thread member that have been to an interview and refuse to get back to "us" well done and those that keep selecting jobs keep it up, to ghost observers E ka re and our guests......

Finally, all the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sunnypar thanks for ur concern. I had HND Computer science and PGDE. I live in lugbe, Abuja. euniceosime@yahoo.com or euniceosime@gmail.com. Pls what is the full name of Tcis in maitama
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Can you teach
Mathematics and related subjects at Junior School level? If yes I have a great job offer for you at Chriztfield Private SChool Ado Ekiti. CAll me on 08109919966 now.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
I don't know if you actually have an NCE or B.Ed or PGDE or Masters in Education. U can try TCIS in maitama. I was actually recommended by an insider but on getting there I was told since I have no certificate in education (I have an HND) I can't be . considered. The position was T.A. Maybe you should drop ur cv. there sometime nxt week[/quote] pls what is the full name of the school 07052216743. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by chrisdenis01: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
uniluv:

I don't know if you actually have an NCE or B.Ed or PGDE or Masters in Education. U can try TCIS in maitama. I was actually recommended by an insider but on getting there I was told since I have no certificate in education (I have an HND) I can't be . considered. The position was T.A. Maybe you should drop ur cv. there sometime nxt week pls what is the full name of the school 07052216743. Thanks

THE Centagon International School, maitama Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2015
chrisdenis01:

THE Centagon International School, maitama Abuja
i have HND Computer and PGDE
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by numbersalone: 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sunnypar:
Dear thread members,

it has come to my notice that we hardly give feedback about our interview experiences. It quite unfortunate that most members get invite, go for the interviews and DELIBRATELY refuse to get back to the house. Golden Dr is really trying, now I know why he insisted on feedback. If you think it is easy to source for teaching jobs either by leg, net, sighting or asking, not to mention megabytes and trying to bring the latest to "you". I suggest you try it for a week.

For those that have dropped feedback "we" say thank you, thread member that have been to an interview and refuse to get back to "us" well done and those that keep selecting jobs keep it up, to ghost observers E ka re and our guests......

Finally, am walking away. All the best.

For upload111
He said he has been banned for reasons he doesn't know and dats y he hasn't been able to comment since..but he wants evryone to know he is following the thread. He also said he doesn't know how long their ban takes but as soon as its lifted u wud hear from him
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zenith4biz(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
UmmJameelah:
Teachers are needed at schools in Ifo LG of ogun state.
1. The inheritors schools, Vespa bus stop ifo, ogun state requires the services of qualified english, chemistry and account teachers. interested persons should call d principal on 0803 374 2983.
2. D total child Owode ota, ogun state requires the services of qualified of Biology, basic science, IRS and Montessori class teachers. interested persons should call d propietress on 0803 714 9241.
All d best

Please I would love to apply to the school at Ifo, though am currently at Kano but would be back to Ogun State by this month ending.
I look forward to take up financial accounting.
Please do you have the email address of the principal so I can send my CV.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zicobass11: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hi house a reputable school at odonla ikorodu is urgently in need of teachers in the following subject: biology, chemistry, accounting, economics, yoruba, geography, social studies. Call 08027400441 for more info. D salary range is btw 20k-35k. If u stay around d area u can give it a try
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Happy New,Hello,I am looking for a private lesson where I can take French and English,thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
U a invited for stage 2, being Oral interview tomorrow by 11am.Pls confirm attendance. Regsrds
Sunnypar:
Chibek instruments limited invites you for written exam tis Saturday d 31st 11am at Chris Akinro close off Agungi road Lekki.Regards
senders number zero eight zero sixty seven forty five twenty one zero seven. All the best to gatecrashers. For those with finance background.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
MamaDDD
zicobass11:
Hi house a reputable school at odonla ikorodu is urgently in need of teachers in the following subject: biology, chemistry, accounting, economics, yoruba, geography, social studies. Call 08027400441 for more info. D salary range is btw 20k-35k. If u stay around d area u can give it a try
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
I finally found a school with vacancy last week, I was called for micro-teaching and I resumed today. I want to thank all active participants on this forum for their support and advice.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 03, 2015
Congratulations, am happy you are actively engaged. Can we get details of how it went down?
Sinmilola:
I finally found a school with vacancy last week, I was called for micro-teaching and I resumed today. I want to thank all active participants on this forum for their support and advice.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 1:19am On Feb 03, 2015
Sinmilola:
congrats
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bekwarra(m): 1:25am On Feb 03, 2015
If you have BSC, HND, ND or NCE and can take Yoruba, Literature, Agric, English Lang, Geography, Commerce and Govt. There is vacancy at Fasoma Comprehensive College, Agbelekale, Abule Egba Lagos. The pay is 15k per month.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UmmJameelah: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2015
Sunnypar:

No Amin isn't my surname
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by UmmJameelah: 1:57am On Feb 03, 2015
zenith4biz:

Please I would love to apply to the school at Ifo, though am currently at Kano but would be back to Ogun State by this month ending.
I look forward to take up financial accounting.
Please do you have the email address of the principal so I can send my CV.
Thanks

ok I'll get back in touch wt u in sha Allah

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.