Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568846 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Am just coming in from Akute, Ojodu and Costain-Ebutte -metta axis and to my suprise, saw many schools within that axis advertising in front of their schools for teachers. Nairalanders, some of us are too scared to try or even walk out to drop cv's. The unemployment rate is so high and alarming. GET OUT there and drop your resume in any amd every school. Do not leave your resume empty.

I went for a job interview some time ago, and I thought we had be few, to my greatest suprise the organisation did not envisage to see such mamoth crowd. we were later grouped for reschedule and what they used in screening most of us was the salary scale. They will jst ask you, can you do the job? if yes, what are your salary expectations? and that was the questions they asked virtually everybody.

GO OUT THERE!!!!!! YES YOU,THAT SCHOOL NEEDS YOU, EVEN IF THE PAY IS SMALL, ATLEAST YOU CAN PLAIT UR HEAD, TOILETRIES, RECHARGE Your phone TO CALL FUNKE,IFEOMA AND HAUWA...... A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
At Lordswill Academy; we believe in the
professionalism of our teachers and the
positive impact they make on our scholars.
We are proud of our long term success and
measurable impact on our community.
Currently we are in need of world class high
performance teachers - focused on excellence
and continuous improvement.
We are passionate about education and all
forms of learning. Teaching for us is the most
fulfilling career.
Interested candidates must be:
Passionate, Creative, Enthusiastic, Flexible,
Collegial, Everyday Learners, Values Driven,
Broadminded, Dedicated.
If these strike a chord with you, then we would
like to hear from you.
Vacancies exist for the following:
1.) Physics Teachers
2.) Further Math Teachers
3.) Montessori / IPC Trained Teacher
Requirements
Interested candidates with suitable
qualification and experience (Minimum of 2.1
in a relevant Bachelor's Degree, a PGCE [Post
Graduate Certificate in Education] and a
minimum of 3 years suitable teaching
experience) are invited to apply.
Remuneration:
Attractive, but negotiable.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2014
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
send resume/CV to:
career@lordswillacademy.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Great job being done here.. Welcome. Any
teaching vacancy around Ilupeju Lagos
(pry schools) pls?
I have been to amville and temple primary schools to drop my CV

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
Feed back on Dee Unique International College......... Went for CV submission today, and fortunately was scheduled immediately for micro teaching in few days time. Big thanks to the poster of that job....

Also vacancy exists at Siddy Sydney nursery and primary school, Amoo street, Orile Agege lagos. It's a new school that needs the service of competent TCII /NCE / graduate teachers. Walk right into the school and apply in person...The interview day is tomorrow, 31/07/2014

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ekiyor3: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Account Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Mathematics Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
English Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Librarian at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos
Science Teacher at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos

please google the schools get their address and find a way to apply.
good luck!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Teebest1(f): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
well done naira landers. pls I need a teaching job around Ikorodu road. I av B.Ed in Guidance and couselling but minor in Accounnting. I av teaching
xperience of 2yrs. can teach commerce, acct, biz studies, sos and also nursery classes. pls help. really need dis job dis sept. thanks. God bless as u respond
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Morning house, I got an sms from Christfield School yesterday that have been shortlisted for an interview to hold @ a later date and there will be free accomodation of 1 year since my address stated Ibadan. Am to get back to them by replying the message with YES if am interested. It was stated in the msg that the starting payment is 20k. I wanna ask the house if it worth relocating to Ado Ekiti though I am presently not doing anything.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Estorico: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2014
ekiyor3: Account Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Mathematics Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
English Teacher at Caros Standard High School in Lagos
Librarian at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos
Science Teacher at Amazing Heights Int'l Schools in Lagos

please google the schools get their address and find a way to apply.
good luck!
Please if you know the address,kindly inform us. I have searched them on google and no address could be found. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
@GoldenDr, Wat a great job u'r doing here. Please, I wana draw ur attention to a vacancy which u posted on July 27 at about 2:07pm about a Biology Teacher. Available bn trying to apply bt it seems thr email is incorrect. Kindly help me crosscheck cos dt job description suits me. Nd to evry other contributors on ds thread, Heavens shall bless u all abundantly o! Artistically, I sight u. shocked@GoldenDr, Wat a great job u'r doing here. Please, I wana draw ur attention to a vacancy which u posted on July 27 at about 2:07pm about a Biology Teacher. Available bn trying to apply bt it seems thr email is incorrect. Kindly help me crosscheck cos dt job description suits me. Nd to evry other contributors on ds thread, Heavens shall bless u all abundantly o! Artistically, I sight u.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
jonath0012: Feed back on Dee Unique International College......... Went for CV submission today, and fortunately was scheduled immediately for micro teaching in few days time. Big thanks to the poster of that job....

Also vacancy exists at Siddy Sydney nursery and primary school, Amoo street, Orile Agege lagos. It's a new school that needs the service of competent TCII /NCE / graduate teachers. Walk right into the school and apply in person...The interview day is tomorrow, 31/07/2014
You did not specify if it is the one at omole, Ilemo, Magodo or abesan. Thanks for the info and the job post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ikeja, Lagos invites applications
from suitably qualified
candidates to fill the vacant positions:
Position: Secondary School Teachers in the
following subject areas:
Civic Education, Mathematics, Economics and
Music.
Requirements:
B.Ed, B.Sc (Ed) or B.Sc, B.A, HND with
PGDE.
A minimum of five (5) years teaching
experience in a reputable school.
IGCSE teaching experience.
Proficiency in the use of MSOffice suite.
Position: Nursery and Primary School
Teachers:
Qualification
NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc(Ed), and B.A(Ed).
Specialization in Montessori and Early
Childhood Education will be an added
advantage.
Position: Pastoral/House Parents (Male and
Female)
Requirements:
A university degree, ND, HND or RN.
A minimum of three (3) years cognate
Love for and care of children, especially
teenagers.
Not younger than 35 years.
Reared female nurses most preferred for
female positions.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply online
to: schoolapplications@hotmail.com
Deadline 13th August, 2014
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
A leading secondary school in Satellite Town,
Lagos, requires the services of teachers in the
following subject areas:
Subject Teachers
Teachers in following subjects:
1. English Language
2. Physics
3. Mathematics
4. Government
5. Basic Technology
6. Technical Drawing
7. Computer
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their
resume to cvapplicantsubmit@yahoo.com not
later than one week from the date of
publication.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ekiyor3: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Estorico: Please if you know the address,kindly inform us. I have searched them on google and no address could be found. Thanks
. Too bad i don't knw their address either. I just saw it on jobberman when i applied 4 the Economics teacher position.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Peddylove(f): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Ninilowo, I reside in Sango Ota (ijako τ̅☺ be precise). An HND graduate of Microbiology but can teach Math, Basic Tech and Basic Science conveniently. Any vacancy around?

@GoldenDr: I don't mind jobs around Lagos as I can relocate to Oshodi/Isolo axis.

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
GoldenDr: You did not specify if it is the one at omole, Ilemo, Magodo or abesan. Thanks for the info and the job post.

Alright... It is Abesan campus... was there today for micro teaching. But unfortunately, they already have a teacher in my subject area. Obviously, they were wow by my competency in the subject matter and style of teaching; so, they asked me if I could take two other subjects that are not my major discipline, but are closely interrelated. Though I could teach the subject effectively I felt reluctant to accept the offer because I would missed laboratory works. In a nutshell, I accepted to come for another micro teaching for the two subjects next week. And they instantly told me their salary for starter is a little above 45k......... Though I'm currently unemployed I'm still contemplating accepting it or not, and certainly not 'cos of money, but 'cos of the reasons affore mentioned.... will give more feedback as the event unfolding

In another related development, got a written interview invite from PATHFINDER college Samonda Ibadan, scheduled to hold on Tuesday 5th, August 2014. Unfortunately, I will not be attending 'cos I'm in Lagos, and that seems too remote for me. For Ibadan folks, just give it a try and gate crash. You never can tell! The advert must have been posted here before I applied........

Big thanks to our job advert posters GoldenDr, artisticallyart and others... Keep the flag flying.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
ekiyor3: . Too bad i don't knw their address either. I just saw it on jobberman when i applied 4 the Economics teacher position.

Sometimes, I doubt the authenticity of some of the job advert on jobsite. I cannot imagine a school in this information age without a website. If indeed they do exist, then it means such schools do not worth it. Any schools I cannot search on google, to me, does not worth it

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rexibity(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
B.Sc. Pure/Applied Mathematics
any teaching POSITION for me @Op...Lagos n Abuja
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by funkeabosede(f): 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
Am hnd graduate with upper crediit in accounting. Have been teaching for the past 8 years. I need a job that goes with accomodation

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
jonath0012:

Alright... It is Abesan campus... was there today for micro teaching. But unfortunately, they already have a teacher in my subject area. Obviously, they were wow by my competency in the subject matter and style of teaching; so, they asked me if I could take two other subjects that are not my major discipline, but are closely interrelated. Though I could teach the subject effectively I felt reluctant to accept the offer because I would missed laboratory works. In a nutshell, I accepted to come for another micro teaching for the two subjects next week. And they instantly told me their salary for starter is a little above 45k......... Though I'm currently unemployed I'm still contemplating accepting it or not, and certainly not 'cos of money, but 'cos of the reasons affore mentioned.... will give more feedback as the event unfolding

In another related development, got a written interview invite from PATHFINDER college Samonda Ibadan, scheduled to hold on Tuesday 5th, August 2014. Unfortunately, I will not be attending 'cos I'm in Lagos, and that seems too remote for me. For Ibadan folks, just give it a try and gate crash. You never can tell! The advert must have been posted here before I applied........

Big thanks to our job advert posters GoldenDr, artisticallyart and others... Keep the flag flying.......

Please,what~style~of~teaching~did~you~use?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
jonath0012:

Sometimes, I doubt the authenticity of some of the job advert on jobsite. I cannot imagine a school in this information age without a website. If indeed they do exist, then it means such schools do not worth it. Any schools I cannot search on google, to me, does not worth it
Really? One of the reasons many applicants get sucked into schools with poor staff welfare.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ekiyor3: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2014
jonath0012:

not really so ooo! The problem is that some of the owners are just local and iliterate

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
Abbeynoni,ado ekiti is very very ok.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emilo26(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
Golden dr and the rest of our dear nairalanders helping to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country, i say thank you very much. Pls are there school within ogba, fagba,ikeja, agege axis? Am interested in teaching work also
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hakunajay(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2014
emilo26: Golden dr and the rest of our dear nairalanders helping to reduce the rate of unemployment in this country, i say thank you very much. Pls are there school within ogba, fagba,ikeja, agege axis? Am interested in teaching work also

Of course, there are schools within those axis you mentioned tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2014
sodiqyinka: Abbeynoni,ado ekiti is very very ok.
thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by emilo26(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2014
hakunajay:

Of course, there are schools within those axis you mentioned tongue

Please can you help me post some on this thread?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alphalpha(m): 11:49am On Aug 03, 2014
GoldenDr: Ikeja, Lagos invites applications
from suitably qualified
candidates to fill the vacant positions:
Position: Secondary School Teachers in the
following subject areas:
Civic Education, Mathematics, Economics and
Music.
Requirements:
B.Ed, B.Sc (Ed) or B.Sc, B.A, HND with
PGDE.
A minimum of five (5) years teaching
IGCSE teaching experience.
Proficiency in the use of MSOffice suite.
Position: Nursery and Primary School
Teachers:
Qualification
NCE, B.Ed, B.Sc(Ed), and B.A(Ed).
Specialization in Montessori and Early
Childhood Education will be an added
advantage.
Position: Pastoral/House Parents (Male and
Female)
Requirements:
A university degree, ND, HND or RN.
A minimum of three (3) years cognate
Love for and care of children, especially
teenagers.
Not younger than 35 years.
Reared female nurses most preferred for
female positions.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply online
to: schoolapplications@hotmail.com
Deadline 13th August, 2014
this email address isn't going through.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mumlad: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
YOU ARE NEEDED URGENTLY TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.
1. Mathematics (JSS and SSS classes)
2. English Language for JSS and SSS classes)
3. Agricultural Science
4. Computer Science
5. Further Mathematics
6. Physics
THE SCHOOL IS IN IPERU-REMO, LESS THAN 30 MINUTES DRIVE FROM ANY OF SAGAMU, OGERE, IKENNE, ILISHAN, ODE, IPERU, ISHARA AXIS
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Mathematics for JSS Class
Deadline 15th August, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mblem(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mumlad: YOU ARE NEEDED URGENTLY TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.
3. Agricultural Science
4. Computer Science
5. Further Mathematics
6. Physics
Method of Application:
Interested candidates should send their application and Resume to: ggsrecruitment@yahoo.com. Using the position applied for as the subject title. E.g. Mathematics for JSS Class
please where is the school situated?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mumlad: YOU ARE NEEDED URGENTLY TO TEACH ANY OF THE SUBJECTS BELOW PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE A B.SC, HND OR NCE GRADUATE WITH EXPERIENCE AND HIGHLY MOTIVATED TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE.
3. Agricultural Science
4. Computer Science
5. Further Mathematics
6. Physics
Method of Application:

Location and expected pay pls...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Anoneism(m): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2014
Has anybody been contacted by Christfield?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.