Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569038 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2015
IDrock:
Marcforte Business Consulting

- Our
client requires the services of
professionals to fill the below position in
Lagos:

Job Title: Physics Teacher

Job Requirement

Interested candidates should have at
least 2 years experience.

Application Closing Date

Friday 17th April, 2015.

Interview Date

Tuesday 21st April, 2015.

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates
should send their CV's to: recruitment@marcforte.com

happy may day peeps.pls is there anyone that attended this interview pls pm me I have some questions..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
Did you attend? If yes, give us fedback
endtime1:

happy may day peeps.pls is there anyone that attended this interview pls pm me I have some questions..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 9:01am On May 01, 2015
GoldenDr:
Did you attend? If yes, give us fedback

yes I did attend. the interview was just some questions been asked by the macforte guys...like tell us about yourself, what does teaching mean to u,why do u want to leave ur present school,how soon would you be available for the job,salary range expected, what's the latest news in the media... thanks for coming we would get back to you.
its been a week now or more so I want to know those that have been contacted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ivoryd1: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
MASTER SCIENCE HOME TUTOR: Do you want your child to excel brilliantly well in all the science subjects viz;
Mathematics ,Chemistry, Physics,Biology...then request for the service of this well seasoned and renowned science tutor to train your child/ward to excel in WAEC, IGCSE and other external exams....God bless you
Call this number now ; 09023097011

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2015
News Flash!!!! They have been contacted and have started work.... Next time give feedback asap as o how you went for the interview those posting are not asking for money, just feedback... Ntooryin tongue
endtime1:

yes I did attend. the interview was just some questions been asked by the macforte guys...like tell us about yourself, what does teaching mean to u,why do u want to leave ur present school,how soon would you be available for the job,salary range expected, what's the latest news in the media... thanks for coming we would get back to you.
its been a week now or more so I want to know those that have been contacted
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2015
Sunnypar:
News Flash!!!! They have been contacted and have started work.... Next time give feedback asap as o how you went for the interview those posting are not asking for money, just feedback... Ntooryin tongue

re u sure

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
IDrock, you remind me of the days of ofumaria and Givemejoy, they were both blazing the trail... But these days no one is complementing your efforts(feedback) and Oga no yarn anything. They have started interviews for Ferscot schools and no one mentioned it here.... Nairaland tutors fear them.
My brother, they are so annoying(those that refused to give feedback), but mehn the number of person unemployed not underemployed is much it is very competitive labour market.... Ordinary class assistant position.....see market.... They where all qualified and they panel resorted to happenings in Nigeria and around the world to screen applicants, very few of them scaled through, I think just 15 in number and a test(Maths) was conducted for them.. Only one got above average and she got the job.

Some Nigeian graduate are lazy, looking for 108k job and you can even operate a computer let alone know the software used in your field or discipline or happening in that field. I had rather employ a graduate that has been working in an industry not related to his field than one that has refused to engage himself/herself actively.

Finally, think think and think!!! There are problems abound in your environment solve it. Start small and finish big.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2015
Massimo Saverio Nigeria Limited is an Information Technology based marketing and projects management company providing solutions for businesses and individuals. We concentrate on business development and increase in turnover for both big and small companies through effective projects design and execution.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Accountant / Admin Officer

Requirement/Qualification
OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting
Must be a Female.
Must be able to work with accounting software.
Must live within Ajah-Lekki Axis in Lagos State.
Must have versatility attitude.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2015.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application and CV's to: info@massimosaverio.com

SarahD
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:34pm On May 01, 2015
@artisticallyart tnx a lot
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:36pm On May 01, 2015
vacancies at Headstart Private School Toni – Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description
A reputable school located at lagos mainland requires the services of A MUSIC TEACHER GOVT/ CRS /PRINCIPAL/ AN ARCHITECT(Auto cad certified) 5yrs Exp. BUSINESS ADMIN(Shorthand exp) send your CV to headstartprivateschool@ hotmail.com or info@headstartprivateschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:44pm On May 01, 2015
Veritas College Oregun Lagos –

Job Description
vacancies exist in a reputable secondary school in Oregun, Ikeja for the following teaching vacancies:
1. Accounts

Teacher All applicants must have the prerequisite qualifications and experience.
Applicants must be residing within the following axis : Oregun, Ogba, Ikeja, Opebi , Ojota , Ojodu , Berger , Aguda and its environs Send your CV to hratepv@gmail.com, fatoki05@yahoo.com for more details, kindly call 08058462135.
Successful Applicants to resume work immediately.
Deadline for Application is May 3rd, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
Head Teacher at Ikoyi Nursery School Lagos
Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree in early childhood education with a specific understanding of the British curriculum
Early years foundation stage (required)
A master’s degree in early childhood education or education administration (preferred)
Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a nursery school teaching the British curriculum
Experience in education management is strongly referred.
Method of Application

Interested and suitably qualified candidates are required to forward their CVs to:
recruit@hbalogunconsult.com not later than 1 week from the date of this publication.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by agroservint: 4:59am On May 02, 2015
femmyadje:
is there any vacancy around ikotun
Please send your CVs toskytoptecco@gmail.com for a good opportunity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by agroservint: 5:00am On May 02, 2015
femmyadje:
is there any vacancy around ikotun
Please send your CVs to skytoptecco@gmail.com for a good opportunity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Fumbaby: 6:14am On May 02, 2015
Any vacancy in kwara pls?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 11:27am On May 02, 2015
MamaDDD:
I finished my programme there last year. I can only give them out if you will do the photocopy and return them cos i want to go through the materials over the holiday period.
Hello, please I seriously need the materials, please I will gladly return I back after the exams. The Tablet given to us is not kinda conducive form me. Please and God bless
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 12:13pm On May 02, 2015
tunery004:

Hello, please I seriously need the materials, please I will gladly return I back after the exams. The Tablet given to us is not kinda conducive form me. Please and God bless
pls how much does the program cost for now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 12:21pm On May 02, 2015
If you need any topic, material or assistance in writiing your education project including formulation of questionnaire and data analysis of any desire stastical tool.Call 08028295941 for assistance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:10pm On May 02, 2015
The Beautiful Thing About Learning Is That No-one Can Take It Away From You

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 5:54pm On May 02, 2015
seunkeji5:
pls how much does the program cost for now
Well in total its gonna cost like 140k basic.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
Okay, the problem is you meeting me. When are u starting ur exams?
tunery004:

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:05pm On May 02, 2015
Habiba Balogun Consulting is recruiting on behalf of its client, a Nursery School located in Ikoyi, Lagos to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Education and Experience
A Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education with a specific understanding of the British curriculum
Early years foundation stage (required)
A Master's Degree in early childhood education or education administration (preferred) Minimum of 5 years of experience working for a nursery school teaching the British curriculum.
Experience in education management is strongly referred.
Application Closing Date 7th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: recruit@hbalogunconsult.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
IDrock:
Veritas College Oregun Lagos –

Job Description

vacancies
exist in a reputable secondary school
in Oregun, Ikeja for the following
teaching vacancies:

1. Accounts

Teacher All applicants must have the
prerequisite qualifications and
experience.

Applicants must be
residing within the following axis :
Oregun, Ogba, Ikeja, Opebi , Ojota ,
Ojodu , Berger , Aguda and its environs
Send your CV to hratepv@gmail.com,
fatoki05@yahoo.com for more details,
kindly call 08058462135.

Successful
Applicants to resume work
immediately.

Deadline for Application
is May 3rd, 2015

I heard dis school treats their staff terribly..
Please I tink it wud b okay if we suggest dat people shud skip vacancies from veritas.. (Health is wealth). No work urself die..

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 7:51pm On May 02, 2015
FEEDBACK FROM FUNTAJ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL GUDU CAMPUS ABUJA. The interview started by 1:00 with the school tour lead by the principal. Followed by 15minutes micro teaching. The second stage was the assignment on the topics: ( 1 ) How does this Chinese proverb influence teaching? 'I am told I forget, I see I remember, I get involved and understand'. (2 ) Why is communication with parents so important? ( 3) Developing thinking skills is as important as content. With instruction to answer no (1) and any other number. The third stage was the oral interview with questions like ; How do you discipline your student? Apart from teaching what other thing can you bring to our school? Etc. The interview came to an end with the principal who is a foreigner promising to get back to all the candidates by Wednesday. They also paid 50percent of the transportation fare of those that came from other states. Structure of the school is something else. Their equipment for practicals, super.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Maaurel international High school is currently in need of some few teachers for this newly sectioned for teaching vacancies at ilorin,lagos and ogbomoso.
Below are the subject teachers needed into the school to apply; Biology teacher,English,computer science ,Agricultural science ,mathematics,Geography,Physics,Civic Education ,Chemistry ,Technical Arts,Accounting Economics ,COMMERCE,Business studies,PHE,Home Economics,Yoruba,and Literature in English .
HOW TO APPLY;Only experienced teachers with atleast minimum 1-2years teaching experience from a reputable higher institution with NCE/ND/BSC/MSC etc.
If you are qualified,mail management of the school your CV in ms word within two weeks of this placement to; universal.ngjob@gmail.com
Maaurel is an international high school
Address: Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2015
MamaDDD:
Okay, the problem is you meeting me. When are u starting ur exams?
Tanx, please let me know where I can meet u. Am at gbagada but could come anywhere you want me to. Exams should be next month ending
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
tunery004:
Well in total its gonna cost like 140k basic.
OK the, pls how long does it takes?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2015
seunkeji5:

OK the, pls how long does it takes?
Its a year program, but officially its written has 15months. But from what av deduce, it won't take more 9months
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:20pm On May 03, 2015
christabeli:
FEEDBACK FROM FUNTAJ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL GUDU CAMPUS ABUJA. The interview started by 1:00 with the school tour lead by the principal. Followed by 15minutes micro teaching. The second stage was the assignment on the topics: ( 1 ) How does this Chinese proverb influence teaching? 'I am told I forget, I see I remember, I get involved and understand'. (2 ) Why is communication with parents so important? ( 3) Developing thinking skills is as important as content. With instruction to answer no (1) and any other number. The third stage was the oral interview with questions like ; How do you discipline your student? Apart from teaching what other thing can you bring to our school? Etc. The interview came to an end with the principal who is a foreigner promising to get back to all the candidates by Wednesday. They also paid 50percent of the transportation fare of those that came from other states. Structure of the school is something else. Their equipment for practicals, super.

Great feedback

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Regina Acis Abuja is in need of Biology teacher. Go to the school and submit your application.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
tunery004:

Its a year program, but officially its written has 15months. But from what av deduce, it won't take more 9months
pls what exam are u talking about?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 7:34pm On May 03, 2015
I have sent an email to you.
tunery004:

Tanx, please let me know where I can meet u. Am at gbagada but could come anywhere you want me to. Exams should be next month ending

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.