Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2568905 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
MamaDDD:
I have sent an email to you.
Tanks, have replied
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 10:34pm On May 03, 2015
tunery004:

Its a year program, but officially its written has 15months. But from what av deduce, it won't take more 9months
OK the so much for your info,my only fear is, is does all school recognize it, I mean for employment?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
seunkeji5:

OK the so much for your info,my only fear is, is does all school recognize it, I mean for employment?
To the best of my knowledge, it is well recognised. Its a program conducted by the highest teaching body in the country. Most schools have been to accept it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dest4real(m): 11:09pm On May 03, 2015
endtime1:

re u sure

Can you plesse tell me the name of the school Marcforte is recruiting for ?

How much can they pay monthly.

I just received an interview invite

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:46am On May 04, 2015
You see why feedback is important. Please do not forget to feed us back as how it went down there. All the he best.
dest4real:

Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2015
dest4real:

Thanks
we were not told the name of the school just dress corporate n attend the interview pls feed me back u are done with the interview
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dest4real(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2015
endtime1:

we were not told the name of the school just dress corporate n attend the interview pls feed me back u are done with the interview

That's rather funny. Now that we don't know the name of the school how can i decide if it is worth going. Moroso, What salary range do i tell them if i don't know the location of the school to estimate my average transport fare in case they don't provide accomodation at the end of the day
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dest4real(m): 6:59am On May 04, 2015
GoldenDr:
You see why feedback is important. Please do not forget to feed us back as how it went down there. All the he best.

Thanks dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dest4real(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2015
Sunnypar:
News Flash!!!! They have been contacted and have started work.... Next time give feedback asap as o how you went for the interview those posting are not asking for money, just feedback... Ntooryin tongue

Can you please tell the name of the school marcforte is recruiting for? Also advise me on average salary expected......thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2015
dest4real:

Can you please tell the name of the school marcforte is recruiting for? Also advise me on average salary expected......thanks

the best person to contact is IDROCK cos he posted the advert for macforte
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dest4real(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2015
endtime1:

the best person to contact is IDROCK cos he posted the advert for macforte

Please what salary range do you advise me to say?Thanks!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 7:48am On May 04, 2015
dest4real:

Please what salary range do you advise me to say?Thanks!
let's say range of 50-60k is the interview today
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 12:22pm On May 04, 2015
Avicky! I was in Aflon School Kuje for interview but the Director said he need somebody to design a website not a class teacher.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:06pm On May 04, 2015
uniluv:
Avicky! I was in Aflon School Kuje for interview but the Director said he need somebody to design a website not a class teacher.

Na wa o. Check Hope intl school and Glory to Glory school. Then try Oloye private school at Aco estate and other schools in Aco too.
I wish you all the best in your search.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 4:33pm On May 04, 2015
avicky:

Na wa o. Check Hope intl school and Glory to Glory school. Then try Oloye private school at Aco estate and other schools in Aco too.
I wish you all the best in your search.
Avicky mama! U've successfully assumed the status of 'Area mama' hooking up employees with their prospective clients.

How has it been Sis? U really scarce pass diesel.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 8:43pm On May 04, 2015
Evathyst:
Avicky mama! U've successfully assumed the status of 'Area mama' hooking up employees with their prospective clients.

How has it been Sis? U really scarce pass diesel.

Lol. grin Shey na diesel scarce abi na petrol?
Area mama? I wish. How is every every?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:07pm On May 04, 2015
Teacher Mind Smith Ltd Lagos
Job Description
We are Africa's leading education consulting firm. We have developed innovative products and services that have captured the business interest of both high-profile individuals, corporate bodies and international agencies.
Job Description:
It is expedient that teachers allocate students by planning their teaching to achieve progression of learning through:
Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed;
Setting tasks which challenge students and ensure high levels of interest;
Setting appropriate and demanding expectations;
Setting clear targets, building on prior attainment;
Providing clear structures for lessons maintaining pace, motivation and challenge;
Making effective use of assessment and ensure coverage of programmes of study; Ensuring effective teaching and best use of available time;
Requirements:
Will be taking Home Lesson Tutoring.
Skills
Must be Sound and Professional
Must have at least 2 years teaching experience
Must be Intelligent and Smart
Must have a background knowledge of 2 other subjects asides main subject taught
Must be Presentable.
0805 497 6017
Address Block B, Suite170/172 ,Sura Shopping Complex, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Website www.mindsmith.com.ng
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoema(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2015
uniluv:
pls can you discrib the location of Aflon school for me . i can design website.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ProfGday(m): 10:56am On May 05, 2015
Physical Education Teachers at the American University of Nigeria
(AUN)
[b][/b]
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003 by
Nigeria's former Vice President His Excellency, Atiku Abubakar along
with other local and international statesmen and academic leaders.
The institution was conceived as Africa's first Development University.
Its mission is to pioneer service learning and build leaders who will be
prepared to tackle societal concerns. Located in Yola, Adamawa State,
the University is a world-class career-oriented institution missioned
to be an agent of change in the development of the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Physical Education Teacher
Department: Community School
Summary of Position
The Physical Education Teacher serves as the Games master in the
community school.
He reports directly to the Executive Director Community School and
makes sure all pupils in the community school engage in weekly
physical training activities.
He is in charge of the use of all sporting equipment and facilities in
the community school and schedules a timetable accurate enough
to make sure all students in the school engage in sporting activities.
The Physical Education Teacher also seeks out and encourages
outstanding talent amongst the students.
He/She is also actively involved in the school inter-house and inter-
school competitions; making sure the school teams are well trained
and ready to win any competition.
Detailed Listing of Responsibilities
The Physical Education Teacher is the person responsible for all
aspects of leading/coaching the pupils' games activities.
The Physical Education Teacher is in charge of scheduling the
pupils' physical training activities through athletic races and soccer
matches.
The Physical Education Teacher make sure all the pupils are actively
involved in physical training activities and also seek out talented
athletes amongst them.
The Physical Education Teacher also serves as a coach, mentor and
role model for the students of the Community School.
Coordinates the use of all sport facilities by students groups.
The Physical Education Teacher is responsible for the early
development of health and wellness activities in the pupils by
engaging them in games, races, drills and exercise meant to boost
mental strength and physical wellness.
The Physical Education Teacher is responsible for training, teaching
and conditioning student-athletes in preparation for all interschool
competitions.
The Physical Education Teacher will be responsible for a wide
variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to,
scheduling of practices and games, submitting reports, providing PE
roasters.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Requirements for the Position
B.Ed. OR B.A in Physical and Health Education or any related
discipline.
A PGDE will be an added advantage
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in
English Language.
3-5 years' experience in a similar setting
Must be computer literate.
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
Ability to be a Role model.
Experience teaching young children on physical exercise
Passion for teaching and love for children.
Ability to create an active and healthy classroom environment
Remuneration
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job
classification as approved by the University.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes,
cover letters and references to: recruitment@aun.edu.ng before the
closing date of this publication. The position being applied for should
be the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uniluv: 12:10pm On May 05, 2015
iyoema:
pls can you discrib the location of Aflon school for me . i can design website.
Send ur CV and what u can do to this email. director@aflon.org. The director will call you. The school is along kuje by old custom Road behind NNPC
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ejiod(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
uniluv:
I design website for schools
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoema(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2015
uniluv:
Send ur CV and what u can do to this email. director@aflon.org. The director will call you. The school is along kuje by old custom Road behind NNPC
thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:27pm On May 05, 2015
Simeon's Pivot Resources - Our client, a private school at Festac, requires the services of:

Job Title: Principal and Head Teacher
Work Hours - Monday to Friday, 7am-5pm

Requirements
At least NCE background with B.ED in Management or a related discipline, must possess Masters in Education with 7years experience in a reputable school with at least 3 years in the above stated position,

Salary N150,000 (open for negotiation).
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: info@simeonspivot.com title 'Head Teacher'

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:37pm On May 05, 2015
United States Mission Nigeria Vacancy Announcement POSITION TITLE: Education Advising Assistant, FSN-08/FP-06 Ref: A60008 OPEN TO: All Interested Candidates Location: ABUJA – PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION WORK HOURS: Full-time; 40 hours/ week SALARY: OR – Ordinarily Resident– N4,494,054p.a.(Starting basic salary) Position Grade: FSN-08 In addition to the basic salary, all allowances will be paid in accordance with the Mission Local Compensation Plan. NOR - Not Ordinarily Resident – AEFM - US$45,487 EFM/MOH – US$39,166 (Starting Salary) p.a. Position Grade: FP-06 NOTE: ALL NOT ORDINARILY RESIDENT APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE REQUIRED WORK AND RESIDENCY PERMITS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR CONSIDERATION. A U.S. CITIZEN EFM DOES NOT HAVE TO BE RESIDING IN COUNTRY TO BE CONSIDERED, BUT THE SPONSORING OFFICER UNDER C.O.M AUTHORITY DOES HAVE TO BE OFFICIALLY ASSIGNED TO POST. The U.S. Embassy in Abuja is seeking to employ a suitable and qualified candidate for the position of Education Advising Assistant in the Public Affairs Section (PAS). BASIC FUNCTION OF THE POSITION: Under the supervision of the Abuja Cultural Affairs Officer (CAO), the Education Advising Assistant directs and manages the Educational Advising Center in Abuja; manages graduate and undergraduate membership, provides current unbiased information and counsel on educational opportunities in the United States, plans and oversees outreach programs, and supervises the junior staff’s work. Additionally, s/he manages independent study centers; and responds to inquiries and request for information from U.S. college and university admission officers, U.S. educators and Regional Educational Advising Coordinators (REACs). To obtain a copy of this announcement please visit our Mission websites at: http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/hr_ office.html Job Requirements POSITION REQUIREMENTS: NOTE: All applicants MUST address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each criterion or the application will not be considered. 1. A University degree in Education or related field is required. 2. A minimum of five years of experience in an educational field or education advising center is required. 3. Level IV English language ability (Writing/Speaking/Reading) is required. Language proficiency will be tested. 4. Knowledge of U.S. secondary and post-secondary educational systems e.g. colleges 5. and universities, technical training colleges and other types of educational 6. institutions and programs. Must be knowledgeable about education in the U.S. and in 7. the host country to be able to explain both systems as needed. 8. Good written and oral communication skills. Interviewing, analytical and research skills to obtain relevant information in sessions with clients and provide information and guidance to students is required. 9. Computer and Internet search skills is required. SELECTION PROCESS When fully qualified, U.S. Citizen Eligible Family Members (USEFMs) and U.S. Veterans are given preference. Therefore, it is essential that the candidate specifically address the required qualifications above in the application. ADDITIONAL SELECTION CRITERIA 1. Management will consider nepotism/conflict of interest, budget, and residency status in determining successful candidacy. 2. Current employees serving a probationary period are not eligible to apply. 3. Current Ordinarily Resident employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory on their most recent Employee Performance Report are not eligible to apply. 4. Currently employed U.S. Citizen EFMs who hold a Family Member Appointment (FMA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment. 5. Currently employed NORs hired under a Personal Services Agreement (PSA) are ineligible to apply for advertised positions within the first 90 calendar days of their employment unless currently hired into a position with a When Actually Employed (WAE) work schedule. HOW TO APPLY Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following, or the application will not be considered: 1. Application for US Federal Employment (DS-174); or a current resume or curriculum vitae that provides the same information as a DS-174; plus, 2. Candidates who claim U.S. Veterans preference must provide a copy of their Form DD-214 with their application. 3. Any other documentation (e.g., essays, certificates, awards, copies of degrees earned) that addresses the qualification requirements of the position as listed above. 4. A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position, and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised. Please reference the job title and announcement number on the application letter. 5. Limit all electronic (e-mail) submissions to one entry/e-mail not larger than 5MB. Please submit attachments in PDF and Word formats, not pictures. 6. E-mails received without the appropriate subject line and incomplete applications will not be considered. SUBMIT APPLICATION TO Embassy of the United States of America Human Resources Office Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive Central District Area Abuja. Or submit to HRNigeria@state.gov POINT OF CONTACT: Tel: 09-461-4000 Ext 4261/ 4280 You can send applications to HRNigeria@state.gov
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 10:59pm On May 05, 2015
Customer Service Representatives/Call Center agents wanted Posted on May 4, 2015 Do you need a Job around ikeja/Opebi ? Do you enjoy talking on the phone (receiving calls from our clients)? Are you energetic, hardworking and friendly? Qualification: SSCE/OND We need 35 individuals with good phone voice to help answer calls at our call center You must be available to start work immediately You must live around Ikeja and its surroundings to apply To apply visit www.directfromusa.net This is entry level position ( you will be placed on 3 months probation) To apply visit www.directfromusa.net
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by laykaymoney(m): 1:10pm On May 06, 2015
anyone here who can help me with a good application letter... pls no insults embarassed
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 8:28am On May 07, 2015
So finally I have been unbanned. Nawa o. Feedback again from Funtaj international school. My interview was successful so I got the job.To start next term. Thank you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
christabeli:
So finally I have been unbanned. Nawa o. Feedback again from Funtaj international school. My interview was successful so I got the job.To start next term. Thank you all.

Wow! Big school. Congratulations! Is it the kuje campus or Asokoro?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 10:48am On May 07, 2015
avicky:

Wow! Big school. Congratulations! Is it the kuje campus or Asokoro?
They now have Gudu campus. Day and Boarding. .Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 5:01pm On May 07, 2015
christabeli:
They now have Gudu campus. Day and Boarding. .Thanks

Wow! Good. Congrats once again.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 07, 2015
Congratulations!!!!!!
christabeli:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.