Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2566716 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by felai: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2015
saxoholic1:
please who knows any secondary school in PortHarcourt that got Vacancies?? info needed..... thanks

Bro. Don't wait for schools with vacancies, just make research about schools around you that you feel you are interested in, package yourself and your Cv well, go to such schools, ask of the management or the Principal or proprietor, and submit your Cv.
Sometimes schools might even take you without them advertising vacancies.

Mine will be a testimony soon.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2015
avicky:

Oshodi ke? when there's Obalende straight from iyana ipaja.

Once she gets to Obalende she can ask marwa for description. Obalende na ikoyi nau.
Ok@obalende straight from iyana ipaja
But obalende no be ikoyi ooo.... Cos the yellow buses are not allowed beyond there except those in white and green buses meant for those route and I don't think keke napep dey for that area cos the last time I was there didn't see any.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:57am On Jul 27, 2015
saxoholic1:
please who knows any secondary school in PortHarcourt that got Vacancies?? info needed..... thanks
Don't wait for vacancies to be posted set aside a day take along enough copies of your cv and drop them in schools around your vicinity and you may take it few kilometers further if you like....all the best

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Larry37:

Ok@obalende straight from iyana ipaja
But obalende no be ikoyi ooo.... Cos the yellow buses are not allowed beyond there except those in white and green buses meant for those route and I don't think keke napep dey for that area cos the last time I was there didn't see any.

Okay. But she can still see cabs and buses. Where is the passport office is it not in ikoyi? But when you reach Obalende, it's a trekkable distance.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2015
jumsjums:
Hello everyone.pls can someone help with teaching vacancies in Ife osun state? Tnx

Since you graduated from Oau, you should be familiar with the terrain. Don't wait for vacancies. Just start spreading your cvs in schools around.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gracealabs(f): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
WORKSHOP ON EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS
Eleos School of Business offers two days workshop on EFFECTIVE TEACHING FOR TEACHERS which will gives an opportunity for teachers to improve their teaching and to make it more enjoyable and rewarding for them and their students.
WHO MAY ATTEND?
• Proprietors and proprietress
• Teachers
• Individuals who want to develop themselves in teaching line
Workshop Date: August 7 and 8(Friday and Saturday)
Workshop Fee: #2500 for 2days (training materials, refreshment and certificate inclusive)
Venue: 29, Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan.
Only 30 space available,for seat reservation send message call or whatsapp 08036449669 or send message to esbit@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bettydee(f): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
peejaywunmie:
pls can u post d school email address?

Submission of CV is at the school premises.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tudej(f): 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
In respect to those that are interested in IGCSE ,well I was there today and I must say I was disappointed because I just couldn't get for my subject which is English... When I asked again, the lady said intact igcse has been stopped.

I noticed that other applicants came in respect of IELTS.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tudej(f): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
In respect to those that are interested in IGCSE ,well I was there today and I must say I was disappointed because I just couldn't get for my subject which is English... When I asked again, the lady said infact igcse has been stopped.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
tudej:
In respect to those that are interested in IGCSE ,well I was there today and I must say I was disappointed because I just couldn't get for my subject which is English... When I asked again, the lady said infact igcse has been stopped.

Pls did u ask what was d reason for closure
What info did u gather about IELTS
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tunery004(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
endtime1:
Pls did u ask what was d reason for closure What info did u gather about IELTS
Good question....... I was about asking same.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tudej(f): 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
endtime1:

Pls did u ask what was d reason for closure
What info did u gather about IELTS

Like I said , she was not really forthcoming with information , due to the fact that she had lot of people in wait to attend to, and I was not ready to wait. Anyways let's wait for others that will also visit their office
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by tudej(f): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
tunery004:

Good question....... I was about asking same.

According to her , it was stopped by Cambridge both igcse and checkpoint.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
Goskia school is a private nursery, primary and secondary school in Lagos State, came into existence, following the approval by the Lagos State Government of Nigeria fifteen years ago, rapidly followed up with the issuance of licence by the West African Examination Council (WAEC) and National Examination Council(NECO) for Goskia school to operate as a private school and Examination centre.
Applications are invited from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the Academic and Non Academic positions below:
1. English Language Teacher
2. Mathematics Teacher
3. Chemistry and Biology Teacher
4. Economics and Business Studies Teacher
5. Physics and Basic Technology Teacher
6. Computer science Teacher
7. Fine Art Teacher(part time)
8. Secretary
9. Office Assistant
QUALIFICATION
A good NCE, OND, HND or degree in Sciences, Arts and social science related subjects respectively. Working experience and computer literacy will be an advantage.
Candidate must be living within Ikorodu environment, Lagos.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application and comprehensive curriculum vitae duly signed and dated. The curriculum vitae must include:
• Full name, place and date of Birth
• State of origin
• Home address
• Contact address
• Nationality
• Marital status
• Number and Ages of children(if any)
• Institution attended with dates
• Academic qualification obtained with dates
• Working Experience
• Present employment, indicating present status and salary
• Extra curriculum activities
• Name and addresses of three Referees
All documents shall be addressed to the:
The Director,
Goskia Group of School,
2, Alhaji Sule Maito Street,
Behind Total Filling Station,
Benson Bus stop, Ikorodu,
Lagos
Note: The parcel shall bear the position applied for at the Top left hand corner of the package
(Quote ) (Repor

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
dosht:

From Eleko junction to bogije it's a hundred naira. From Lakowe to bogije it's fifty naira. Hope it helps. Divine scholars has Creche, nursery, primary, and college. One of my neighbors is teaching there so you can try your luck

Thank you very much, ain't looking job again after working for other people for 18 years.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
Pls house, all these online applications tru e-mail, after attaching the cv, is it neccessary to compose d application letter also.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iloveAy: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
GoldenDr:
Start by submitting your CV in schools in your locality.
NB: Do not forget to feed "us" back.
Thanks so much.i will surely do that
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iloveAy: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2015
upload111:

First u start by getting experience. But to do dat ur cv gotta carry some sort of experience or maybe not..but I bliv u must have taught during ur nysc year, if u haven't ,no prob. Meet a teacher any teacher you know to brief u how its done .if u don't know any, then get ur cv together n walk into any small school(maybe even pako sch) within ur area n apply. They would gladly take you and if there is no space, find a school really close to ur house that transport won't affect you and ask d principal that u wanna understudy teaching in their school for a few weeks regarding a project/research u intend to go into as u wanna dwelve into the teaching profession. They may likely allow especially if they don't have to pay you.. You can try that to gain lil experience and then move on from there..
This is just a guide or an idea on what u may try. Other peeps may add other approaches that may help out..
@peeps in da house ,over to una.
i really appreciate your contribution.thank you smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
avicky:

Okay. But she can still see cabs and buses. Where is the passport office is it not in ikoyi? But when you reach Obalende, it's a trekkable distance.
Read what u posted....trekkable FROM obalende not to British council
Yes @ cabs and buses probably keke napep sef
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
tudej:

Like I said , she was not really forthcoming with information , due to the fact that she had lot of people in wait to attend to, and I was not ready to wait. Anyways let's wait for others that will also visit their office
Stopped ke? It depends on what exactly you asked her........then those people at British council are kind of saucy especially exam officers and customer care I will suggest you make further enquiries
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
tudej:

According to her , it was stopped by Cambridge both igcse and checkpoint.

What did they stop? Certification? Or examination process?........I believe she meant the upcoming winter examination that normally takes place around October/November which will close tomorrow or Wednesday. An in-depth enquiry would have been better.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by queenprecy(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
hello house, HV been a silent reader for a while. I want to use dis opportunity to tell those that based in Anambra state that there is federal job recruitment going on in the state. if interested u can apply. Its for teachers and also ssce holders(must apply wt Ur first school leaving certificate) Goodluck as u apply.Call for directions 08135279854
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2015
avicky:

So you are here? And we have been waiting for you in the whatsapp group to comment and give your own views.

You try.
I have issue with my phone.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 28, 2015
Ferscoat International School is a reputable school that is based in Ipaja, Lagos. The school currently requires the services of qualified and experienced personnel in the areas listed below.
TEACHING STAFF
1. English Language / Literature in English
2. Mathematics
3. Computer
4. Islamic Religion Studies
5. Igbo
6. Basic Technology
7. Technical drawing
8. Visual /Creative Arts

NON-TEACHING STAFF
9. Librarian
10. Account officer

Requirements for positions 1-8

• First degree in the teaching subject (preferably in Education) A Post-Graduate diploma in Education for non- education degree holders will be an added advantage.
• Candidates must have at least 3years experience in the teaching of the subject.
Requirements for positions 9 and 10 First degree in Library Science for position 9 and Accountancy for position 10 Candidates must have at least 3-years experience.

NOTE: Candidate residing outside Ipaja and it's environ should not border to apply. HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates should send their CVs to the e-mail below: recruitments@ ferscoat.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 28, 2015
The American University of Nigeria (AUN) was established in 2003. The Institution was conceived as Africa's first Development University, and is in the process of setting up a Faculty of Law. In furtherance of regulatory requirements, the University invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill position for its planned Law Program.Graduate Instructor at American University of Nigeria (AUN)

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Instructor

Department: Professional & Vocational Development

Summary of Position
The position is primarily responsible for teaching Cisco Academy Courses (Specifically including ITE & CCNA) & Basic ICT courses.

Apply at: http://www.doromega.com/2015/07/the-american-university-of-nigeria-aun.html
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Our client is a reputable International school in Lagos (Mainland)

The school is looking for resourceful and experienced candidates who can easily key into the vision of the school. Such candidate should have 21st century skills that are required in dealing with 21st century children and clients.

The following positions are vacant:
The P.A to the E.D

-Not less than 5 years cognate experience is required for this position
-The relevant candidate shall have good analytical skills with good records from previous employer.
-Fervent with the use of the Microsoft office packages and other computer programs/software which are relevant to the post being applied for.
- Not less than a second class division in the field of Humanities or any related field.

Teachers with a Major in English for both Upper and Lower Primary
- At lease a Bsc Degree in English
- Not less than three years cognate experience
- Good command of English
- Familiar with the 21st century teaching techniques, lesson plan and class room setting
- Familiar with the National curriculum in England
- ICT skills will be added advantage

Send your C.V to oladapo.biikoyi@gmail.com The tile of your mail should be the position you are applying for.

Best of luck.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 28, 2015
1.Kings Kid School, Ikotun, Lagos
2. Havanah School, Igando, Lagos

Abeokuta
1. Muslim High School, Isolu
2. United Comprehensive High School, Wasimi.

Ogun
Patoka High School, Ayede, Ifo.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 28, 2015
Felai.......good morning.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2015
GoldenDr:
I have issue with my phone.

Okay. Sorry. Have you fixed it?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:34am On Jul 28, 2015
Larry37:

Read what u posted....trekkable FROM obalende not to British council
Yes @ cabs and buses probably keke napep sef

I know. What i meant is that her destination can be easily located anywhere in Obalende.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 28, 2015
Yes, I have, but yet to collect it. Do you sleep at all? Oh! I forgot......examination is around the corner.
avicky:

Okay. Sorry. Have you fixed it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.